Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait what is even this scene, I don't recall Tintin wearing a black suit ever

Perhaps it's from Alph-Art? I've read all the other Tintins and don't recognize it either.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah yes, Evil Scarecrow: The best dad to have ever dad.

He kind of reminds me of my papa.

...Minus the evil and war crimes.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean he's a better dad than Garon, because anything is a better dad than Garon. Nobody is a better man than Garon, though. Garon is the most impressive man to ever live.

Fates really fucked up both of the parents, huh?

Poor parents, they never get any love in media. It's either a mom who's dead or a dad who's a dick.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

shutup.png

/s

Reese!

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Perhaps it's from Alph-Art? I've read all the other Tintins and don't recognize it either.

Could be, that's the one I've never read.

Just now, GuardianSing said:

He kind of reminds me of my papa.

...Minus the evil and war crimes.

Your dad looks like a scarecrow too?

Nah, I guess that's nice... Uh, somehow? To be honest, I don't remember much about Vally.

Fates really fucked up both of the parents, huh?

Not really. Having Garon as a dad would be great. There would be no boring days with him in the house.

...Now I kinda want a sitcom with the Nohrian royals. Just having their daily life with Daddy Garon. Just imagine: Garon t-posing on top of his chair while Leo makes breakfast, then he looks at his cereal and randomly starts spewing his "rebellions are like seeds" speech while Xander misses his bowl and accidentally hits Elise with his spoon.

Poor parents, they never get any love in media. It's either a mom who's dead or a dad who's a dick.

Too true, this.

Now I'm reminded how Alex's parents in Lunar are decent people and both are present and both are still alive by game's end... though of course, they're not like, big-role NPCs either... but they're there.

J5SfIPZ.png

.............................................................................................................

You have a daughter whose relationship with you you completely destroyed, you ass

And the next line is even worse AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA who the fuck wrote this route? 

Edited by Shrimpresident

3 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

who the fuck wrote this route? 

Rain is in the game...

Rain... David Cage made a game called Heavy Rain...

David Cage is to blame for this. I have no doubt.

Your dad looks like a scarecrow too?

Nah, I guess that's nice... Uh, somehow? To be honest, I don't remember much about Vally.

Maybe it's because I think they both look really cool.

It's funny, they tried so hard to make him look evil but every time I look at Validar he just looks like a fun guy to hang out with. I'd take a shot of tequila with Validar 

I don't know if I should be glad or concerned of that perception of mine.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not really. Having Garon as a dad would be great. There would be no boring days with him in the house.

...Now I kinda want a sitcom with the Nohrian royals. Just having their daily life with Daddy Garon. Just imagine: Garon t-posing on top of his chair while Leo makes breakfast, then he looks at his cereal and randomly starts spewing his "rebellions are like seeds" speech while Xander misses his bowl and accidentally hits Elise with his spoon.

Pfffft.

And then Corrin just stares longingly from his tower.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Too true, this.

As a person who has two pretty kick-ass parents, it's quite upsetting.

12 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Maybe it's because I think they both look really cool.

It's funny, they tried so hard to make him look evil but every time I look at Validar he just looks like a fun guy to hang out with. I'd take a shot of tequila with Validar 

I don't know if I should be glad or concerned of that perception of mine.

Right... I apologize for the rather rude comment I made. I don't really see it, myself, but to each their own.

Pfffft.

And then Corrin just stares longingly from his tower.

Camilla comes into the kitchen and gets milk on her boobs because that's her purpose in the sitcom. Elise asks Leo about his son and he denies having a child. Garon is still yapping away about seeds. Xander is trying to find his spoon, but his furrowed brow doesn't let him see what's right in front of him.

As a person who has two pretty kick-ass parents, it's quite upsetting.

My parents are pretty great too. Oh well.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Right... I apologize for the rather rude comment I made. I don't really see it, myself, but to each their own.

Was that a rude comment? I didn't notice. Regardless, don't worry, I didn't expect you to, I don't truly understand it myself.

Camilla comes into the kitchen and gets milk on her boobs because that's her purpose in the sitcom. Elise asks Leo about his son and he denies having a child. Garon is still yapping away about seeds. Xander is trying to find his spoon, but his furrowed brow doesn't let him see what's right in front of him.

I misread that as Camilla getting milk from her boobs.

Garon ranting about his ideologies while ignoring the chaos seems perfect though.

Leo's son is Forrest, right?

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

Well the route i am in the VN atm has CS levels of writing for sure, including the pandering

I'll pray for your sanity, then, not much else I CAN do.

Regardless, don't worry, I didn't expect you to, I don't truly understand it myself.

Hah! Well, okay then.

I misread that as Camilla getting milk from her boobs.

No, that's not what I said. Why would I say that, Guardian?

Garon ranting about his ideologies while ignoring the chaos seems perfect though.

Garon be like "everyone's talking about the morality of our actions, who's in the right in this war, who is the best waifu... I just wanna salt the earth for Anankos's sake."

Leo's son is Forrest, right?

Yep.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

gxQWrR1.png

The girl MC betrayed everyone and everything for ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ

China-- Chinatsu...?!

This VN's names! For Christ's sake, what a mess!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This VN's names! For Christ's sake, what a mess!

So they're making you lose your Koul?

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Shrimpy, does everyone confess their love to MC?

Well, it's a VN with routes, so in one route depending on your action what's your lover in one route is your enemy in the next, as they all have their own factions and made their decisions.

And while there are harem antics in the flashback part (happy go lucky college days), in the present part the situation is more serious and tense since war and stuff so the first 2 routes romance has been limited to heroine and the focus was kinda more on the war.

The 3rd route however has 2 Military ladies squabbling over MC kun like school girls, our lover/wingwoman from other routes acting needy, and MC thinking with his lower half and betraying everything and everyone he knows for a girl Ü

There's a reason why i posted *his* pic yesterday  

Edited by Shrimpresident

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Garon be like "everyone's talking about the morality of our actions, who's in the right in this war, who is the best waifu... I just wanna salt the earth for Anankos's sake."

That's the Spiderman desk meme but with Garon. XD