Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, well. Sorry for the rant, guys. I'm just so fucking angry at myself right now. I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize this is a fucking problem.

It’s okay, I hope all that is able to improve for you.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Awakened_06_ said:

I feel you, man.

liZOpgA.png

Hope you can at least take a nap.

Thanks. I took something of a nap earlier. I'll live, at least!

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

galgun-double-peace.large.jpg

Horny trinity edition! Oh, that's priceless. Honestly above all with these guys. Good on them.

...Wait, Inti Creates? The same sadists that made Curse of the Moon 2 made the meme horni game Vinesauce played one time? Huh. The more you know.

Not a problem! We're here to offer sympathies. And nomophobia -yes, there is a word for it- is perfectly normal in this day and age.

Sounds terrifying, like all medical words.

I'll admit I might be addicted to this one little forum and spend too much time on it compared to playing video games. -But then this is literally my only social life. So I think I have reason for being here as much as I am.

Haha, well, that's a bit different, I'd say. We converse here, interact, do things and stuff. On the brick all I do is scroll and watch videos I've already seen. It's so annoying.

16 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Wanted a meme like Gatekeeper to rally around again and for some chaos in the community. The community really needs it.

The news drought is exhausting even the community's memery.

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It’s okay, I hope all that is able to improve for you.

Big mcspankies from mcthankies!

3 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

Nothing exciting this year eh

How the heck is Tiki of all characters at the top?

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, well. Sorry for the rant, guys. I'm just so fucking angry at myself right now. I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize this is a fucking problem.

It's all good. Hope you're able to kick the habit fairly quick.

Well, it's not pretending to be something other than what it is.

What on earth is a "DIY Tentacle Kit"?!

'Morning!

40 minutes ago, Benice said:

How the heck is Tiki of all characters at the top?

People tired that adult Tiki has not gotten much compared to her child self, no doubt.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

People tired that adult Tiki has not gotten much compared to her child self, no doubt.

Hm, didn't know that either were that popular...

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hm, didn't know that either were that popular...

Don't know exactly, but it's true that her child self is the more favored of the two by the game. Child Tiki has four alts (including a Legendary form) while Adult Tiki only one. Child Tiki has a resplendent while Adult Tiki does not. Stuff like that.

So likely people had enough and thus voting for Adult Tiki to get a Brave form.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Benice said:

It's all good. Hope you're able to kick the habit fairly quick.

Well, so far today the only time I've touched the brick was to check my Serenes messages while I waited for my dad to come back from buying the thing he forgot while we were in the supermarket. So far, so good.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The saying is backwards...

Sorry

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Horny trinity edition! Oh, that's priceless. Honestly above all with these guys. Good on them.

...Wait, Inti Creates? The same sadists that made Curse of the Moon 2 made the meme horni game Vinesauce played one time? Huh. The more you know.

And the entire Mega Man Zero series.

Part of me is fascinated with the idea of them going hard on a sidescroller horny game along those lines...
But really, the Gunvolt series shows that they simply don't have that expertise anymore. Heck, Zero 1 and ZX1 were already filled to the brim with nonsensical design decisions that were only salvaged by the core game feel being so excellent. And game feel is the first thing they killed in Gunvolt.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm still coughing a lot, and the interview is in hour and forty minutes... I might have to reschedule, if they allow for that...

Oof... hopefully they can accomodate that.

Just now, Dayni said:

Oh, I finished the first season of Redwall. It's a good series.

Nice. Have yiu considered reading the books? Once you get used to the accents, they're also quite good. (My person favorite is Lord Brocktree, but there are a lot of ones I enjoyed.)

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nice. Have yiu considered reading the books? Once you get used to the accents, they're also quite good. (My person favorite is Lord Brocktree, but there are a lot of ones I enjoyed.)

I legit don't think I've seen a copy in the wild.

As to the library, I wouldn't be surprised if looking it up would be full of dead ends and multiple books not being available full stop (Also, there's 22 books. Wow.).

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm still coughing a lot, and the interview is in hour and forty minutes... I might have to reschedule, if they allow for that...

I hope you can do so too.

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It obeys the laws of physics.

Oh, I finished the first season of Redwall. It's a good series.

…But…but why does it have to leave me alone? I’m glad you enjoyed the show.

10 minutes ago, Dayni said:

As to the library, I wouldn't be surprised if looking it up would be full of dead ends and multiple books not being available full stop (Also, there's 22 books. Wow.).

The books are mostly unrelated. There are a couple of ones that  feature the same characters, (Lord Broktree is narrated bya character who first appears as an infant in a different book, for example)but the oks could really be read in any order.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I hope you’re able to reschedule, if you need that. Hopefully you won’t at all, but just in case.

Payday 2 is a mess. I love it.

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

And the entire Mega Man Zero series.

Part of me is fascinated with the idea of them going hard on a sidescroller horny game along those lines...

You mean Shantae?

40 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Rough situation. Hang in there, man.