• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You mean Shantae?

No, that's WayForward.

1 hour ago, WraithReborn said:

…But…but why does it have to leave me alone?

If you love your alcohol, set it free

1 hour ago, Benice said:

The books are mostly unrelated. There are a couple of ones that  feature the same characters, (Lord Broktree is narrated bya character who first appears as an infant in a different book, for example)but the oks could really be read in any order.

Yeah, I noticed that trying to figure out what scale was the series.

It's also on the Netflix chopping block this year (Movie, then series). But it's directed by the creative lead for Over the Garden Wall, so maybe it has a chance?

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I'm off...

Good luck man.

FJ45ljyXoAUXYqR?format=jpg&name=large

This is a very cool piece. Mythra wearing Xenoblade X armor is an interesting choice and the Overdrive counter at max adds to the tension of the (already won) arm wrestle here.

Curious about the empty white space to Zenobia's left tho.

Here's the sauce.

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

According to Egyptian myth, the flooding of the Nile was because the god Amun had been sexually aroused.

Adding a whole new meaning to fertility.

13 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, well. Sorry for the rant, guys. I'm just so fucking angry at myself right now. I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize this is a fucking problem.

Completely understandable. We all need to let things out here and there.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

galgun-double-peace.large.jpg

I don't know what's funnier, that or the "DIY Tentacle Kit".

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Wait, Inti Creates? The same sadists that made Curse of the Moon 2 made the meme horni game Vinesauce played one time? Huh. The more you know.

Gal*Gun is so funny when you compare it to literally everything else on Inti Creates' library. Gal*Gun is also just.....not good lol. But it's clear they be shitposting so i let it slide.

The actual worst Inti Creates game anyways is Dragon: Marked for Death. Cool artstyle but it's a very rare Inti Creates L when it comes to the gameplay, which was hard for me to accept after their winning streak with Gunvolt and BMZ games. Probably why i scored it lower than i normally would've.

2 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

79QGV25.png

Interesting games you play.

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You mean Shantae?

Shantae is Wayforward. Though Inti Creates did help out on one and Shantae herself is a DLC character in Blaster Master Zero 1.

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I'm off...

Hope it goes well.

Look guys look, Ruben is using a loli when there's an ugly old man available.

https://images2.imgbox.com/ea/e5/FHcPWCD4_o.pnghttps://images2.imgbox.com/ef/f9/8pgKjHjW_o.png

My opinions are as fickle as life itself.

Also, I hate both of them. Liane has big speed, but she gets weighed down by fire, let alone thunder. Sergei has big con, but he'd get doubled by my armor knight, so it doesn't matter at all. He could eat a hit, at least. I'd like to use both, but room is a problem, as always in FE. I need deployment slots for Dorcas and his daughter.

Yoooo, 13 Sentinels straight up acknowledges the fact that a man (who is a protagonist, btw) has feelings for another man, instead of just leaving it heavily implied! Game is so good that it can overcome Japan’s Japan-ness, this is very based.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yoooo, 13 Sentinels straight up acknowledges the fact that a man (who is a protagonist, btw) has feelings for another man, instead of just leaving it heavily implied! Game is so good that it can overcome Japan’s Japan-ness, this is very based.

It is very based indeed.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

X9xG1Ny.png

nzjoK8f.png

Note: MC was under the effect of a sex drug to trick a certain drug detection machine xD

This is totally the incest route isn't it?

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is totally the incest route isn't it?

seems like it yeah lol

sddefault.jpg

Well, aslong as the story is good i will shut my eye over this, especially since they are *adopted* cousins anyway.

Remember that i read onii-chan-kenobi route a while ago and kept laughing my ass off kek

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I didn't know Shrimpy was playing FE.

FE is everything, everything is FE

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Fates:

wed1QLv.jpg

O8lrytW.png

Edited by Shrimpresident

10 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

nzjoK8f.png

Hunk-- What? Where's the hunk? He looks like the bastard child of Okarin and the DOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Which is a more cursed image even than this.

Note: MC was under the effect of a sex drug to trick a certain drug detection machine xD

It always amuses me the lengths to which anime will go to justify dumb sexual moments.

Remember that i read onii-chan-kenobi route a while ago and kept laughing my ass off kek

No but onii-chan-kenobi is brilliant, though.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

If anyone here heaerd of Adam Ruins Everything, just found a video where he went into why it ended.

Spoiler

There's more in the thread too, just another reminder of how oligarchies affect smaller fish.

Just now, Sooks said:

Fates:

wed1QLv.jpg

Genealogy:

keikaku.jpg

O8lrytW.png

I told you before.