Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

There’s something oddly comforting about scrolling though the Omori OST and picking my favorite tunes at night when I can’t sleep due to my own emotions, despite knowing the context of everything. Tonight is far from the first night I’ve done this. I think it’s because this game made me feel so much in comparison to… well, anything in my life for quite a while, and while I can’t directly relate to Sunny, there is quite a bit I do find relatable here, especially in the way he responds to what happened. And despite all of that, the good ending’s songs at the end are so… hopeful? Something like that. I just had a pretty bittersweet experience before I was planning to go to sleep, and some of this music really just comforts me.

3 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

I don't mind them, honestly, but the way they are used in Series/anime/games/jrpg/whatever is usually pretty damn cringe

There are some redemption stories i like. But the majority? I downright detest.

Are you familiar with Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Zuko’s redemption within?

Why do you downright detest the majority, anyway? (Not saying there’s anything wrong with that, I can think of like, four, off the top of my head.)

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Shrimpy how do you feel about Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader?

Eeeeehhhh, he’s kind of cheating since he does the classic dies to redeem himself so the writers don’t have to confront how the characters and the world feel and view all this and just leave the audience to draw their own conclusions.

Which is perfectly fine, good in fact, but it’s more like avoiding the problems a redemption arc could bring rather than trying to handle it very well.

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

oh?

Link? I could check that while trying to sleep on bed. Would be a fun read

I kinda lost it when my old laptop stopped working.😆

It wasn't particularly good or anything. It became Mikoto: A Mother Scorned vs. Garon: A Father Insane.

I got rid of the Bottomless Canyon and installed a new kingdom not-Valla (which still existed in an altered capacity). Basically, Nohr and Hoshido had gobbled up the kingdom between them after events 20 years prior to the game's start, but the 50:50 split was tense, and war broke out again.

The Ice Tribe rebelled against Nohr again around this time, Arete -Garon's favored consort whom he rewarded with the gift of Azura- went to try quelling the revolt, but got captured. Shura along with others Kohgans were sent in to rescue Arete and the ~5-year-old Azura. It was a bloody mess, Arete died, Shura was the only operative to survive and he took Azura with him. He was badly wounded and had to hide and rest in a cave for several weeks before he could journey to Garon and return his daughter. By then, he was mad with grief atop his, minor, genetic mental instabilities, and wanted all Kohgans dead.

Meanwhile, Sumeragi was in the "borderlands", his half of the divided fourth kingdom. He was about to have a ceremony there installing his firstborn child by Mikoto, Corrin, as Princes/cess of the borderlands. Garon launches the first strike and invades the Hoshidan borderlands, Sumeragi makes the not entirely unreasonable decision to leave his child secure in a city while he fights on the frontlines to buy time for Hoshidan reinforcements. Sumeragi gets tragically injured, he tries fleeing, the Hohsidans are overwhelmed, he dies with his child in tow. Garon's troops take the baby, it gets passed on to Garon.

Mikoto then launches the Hoshidan counteroffensive and repels Nohr to the now-diminshed canyon with a great bridge over it that marked the dividing line of the fourth kingdom between Nohr and Hoshido. It's then that Garon, conviced Hoshido had directly supported the Ice Tribe rebellion and thus had Arete and Azura's blood on their hands, appears on the bridge, and dangles an infant, which Mikoto comes to realize is her child. She is forced to choose between country and child, and chooses child, letting Nohr keep the eastern borderlands as long as Corrin is kept alive. (And to confirm this, since Corrin has First Blood of the Dawn type, mixed with Mikoto's now-invented Silent type First Blood a "dragon's tear, a droplet of Corrin's draconic power, is extracted once a year, Mikoto can detect if it's fresh or not.)

Afterwards, Shura returns to Kohga, finds it's been devastated, has no desire to give Azura back to Garon and would be killed attempting to anyhow. So, he sells her to a Hoshidan merchant who deals in the rather unsavory trade of poor little girls as servants for wealthy and aristocratic households. Azura by fate ends up going to the royal court, presented to the Queen Mikoto (who, with crucial support from Yukimura, was able to claim regency over her stepson Crown Prince Ryoma against the objections of prominent nobles, and even after he attains his majority with his consent (not that he always liked Mikoto, he was outright ambivalent originally) endures as senior co-ruler). Mikoto can sense Azura's Silent Blood, is reminded of her genetic big sister Arete, pieces it together from Azura's statements about her mother that they must indeed be niece and aunt, and raises her like royalty. When she realizes Azura's father is the hated Garon, Mikoto refuses to let Azura to that child-stealing monster, so, she lies and says Garon killed Arete, and wanted Azura dead too. Thus instilling a strong hatred of Garon into Azura, as she does into her two stepchildren and two other genetic children in her company.

Fast forward to the day when Corrin falls out of their Nohrian captivity and ends up by happenstance in Hoshido. When this day comes and Mikoto learns of it, it's time to launch an invasion against Nohr and reclaim what was lost to Garon's ransoming of Mikoto's child. 

Whomever Corrin sides with, Azura, their parallel, ends up joining the other side. 

• BR- Azura gets captured during the ambitious and failed offensive into Nohr at the start of the route. When she returns over a month later to Hoshido perfectly fine, she is there when Mikoto greets Garon for the first time in ~15 years and laughs a little evilly that Garon's genetic and adopted child have both abandoned him. Azura makes a single clean and swift strike through Mikoto's back with her naginata, only Ryoma and Hinoka stop her from dealing the fatal second stroke. Turns out Azura got presented to Garon, realized she was his child, eventually convinced her that everything Mikoto had told her was a lie to keep them apart, and so she returned to Hoshido a double agent.
  • CQ- Azura makes three appearances, first in Chapter 7 to persuade Corrin to come to Hoshido peacefully, or else. It fails. The second time she, only because Mikoto wills it, agrees to work with the Ice Tribe she hates on a rebellion after the Hoshidan offensive has been pushed back by Nohr. The third time, she is begging Garon to come and get her! Hoshido has already been much invaded, so Azura instead leads angry peasants into revolt throughout Nohr, which is undermanned against peasant revolts b/c the war. She even claims to be Arete's ghost. Corrin and crew stop her, she gets captured, and in thte conclusion of Chapter 26, is shown alongside her father, watching as Leo finally gets his chance to silt Iago's throat, quarter his guts, and kick him off a castle wall, on charges of treason (which he did by taking Garon hostage on grounds of insanity, b/c Azura was restoring her father's sanity, the thing which absent, let Iago as chancellor of Nohr usurp much power belonging properly to the king).

In both routes, Azura joins during Chapters 27 and 28, alongside Mikoto (BR) or Garon (CQ). In the case of BR, Azura realizes she has made her father's anger too much her own, magnifying his to the point of no return for his mental stability, so he must be killed. Mikoto realizing she is a horrible mother for being so full of hatred for all these years (she does refuse to end the war until Garon's head is on a plate), contrary to what her children tell her. On CQ, Azura doesn't hate Mikoto the way she ends up doing so on BR, and realizes Mikoto is now lost in rage at having lost everything yet again. Garon wants to apologize to Mikoto, but she won't have it. She stands alone, save for her precious momma's boy Takumi, whom she -although Corrin, Sakura or Ryoma would've made better candidates- transforms into a very large Dawn Dragon Incarnate.

Azura then dies along with both monarchs regardless. For BR, Garon's Dusk Dragon Incarnate form seals the room they're in with magic and fills it with poison gas as he perishes. Mikoto and Azura turn themselves into living air filters, and die from the poison so that the rest may live. On CQ, Mikoto and Garon deal mortal strikes to each other, which leaves the transformed Takumi raging wildly, since he needed his mother to control his fragile dragon mind, Azura selflessly plunges her naginata into Takumi, killing him and dying in the energy burst that comes from his corpse.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

32 minutes ago, Sooks said:

nope

32 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why do you downright detest the majority, anyway?

Because they either don't deserve redemption and/or the characters forgiving them have no reason to do so.

It makes the characters look like saintly robots if they forgive a mass murderer/Traitor/Warmonger/whatever if they just forgive without an ounce of hate.

It's utterly and completely stupid.

I don't want an edgy reaction, i want a human one. Forgiveness like nothing happening is inhuman and utterly moronic most of the time.

There's no plot point i hate as much as ''let's bring a Traitor back''. And by traitor i usually mean someone who actively does something against the people they betrayed. Seeing people forgiving a monster like that after the shit s/he pulls is shit. I want to punch everyone involved. Even if the Traitor might be justified, if the people s/he betrayed have no way of knowing of the justification they shouldn't forgive him/her. 

There are ways to make  monster redeem themselves. Rarely have i seen it done well, and i have never seen a Traitor redeem themselves well.

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I got rid of the Bottomless Canyon and installed a new kingdom not-Valla (which still existed in an altered capacity). Basically, Nohr and Hoshido had gobbled up the kingdom between them after events 20 years prior to the game's start, but the 50:50 split was tense, and war broke out again.

Hey i had a fanfic idea like that a while ago

Although my idea diverges majorily from yours. Maybe i should post it some time as well hmm...

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whomever Corrin sides with, Azura, their parallel, ends up joining the other side. 

i especially like this

Edited by Shrimpresident

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

Although the whole dark force rubs me the wrong way, and how he was tempted...

Well, i am no SW so i won't talk anymore because i have no knowledge about the matter xD

Haha yeah, there's a lot more context to the whole thing. Like i said, i just gave you the SparkNotes.

I'll say this tho: in the end, it's ultimately Anakin's choices that led him down the dark path. Yeah temptation is a thing in Star Wars but being a Dark Side users doesn't always mean you're evil. It's just....once you get a taste of that power......

...and Anakin's case, his betrayal of everyone he knew for a chance to save his wife didn't even work out so he just embraced the darkness for 20 years. In a basic sense, this is what you wanted that Baldr Sky MC to live through after the betrayal route.

Didn't stop Vader from having badass moments tho

46z6on.jpg

47 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Unbenannt.PNG

This is probably the biggest wtf in the whole game...

Yae is the MC's mother....

Oh god

This is going too far

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

46 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ryza 2 is amazing so far! I like how they intregrated the dungeons and the puzzle solving together!

Indeed, it adds a nice element of worldbuilding to a series that usually lacks it.

33 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Eeeeehhhh, he’s kind of cheating since he does the classic dies to redeem himself so the writers don’t have to confront how the characters and the world feel and view all this and just leave the audience to draw their own conclusions.

Which is perfectly fine, good in fact, but it’s more like avoiding the problems a redemption arc could bring rather than trying to handle it very well.

Well Sooks, here's the thing, that happened in 1983 when all people really knew was Vader and not Anakin. All the context didn't come until decades later and yeah, it'd be fun to speculate what would've happened in Anakin didn't die on the second Death Star. But like, we can't really change that.

Jedi: Fallen Order is a good game, even if it kinda clashes with how i like to play games (review)

Man, it's been years since i've last played a single-player Star Wars game. In fact, the last one i played was another action game called The Force Unleashed 2, back when it came out (maybe one day i'll revisit that series and see how my opinion has held up). So when i finally got a PS4 after all this time, i knew that Fallen Order was a game i was going to play at some point and thankfully, it delivered.

As far as the narrative itself goes, it's a pretty standard Star Wars story. Most of the game is a McGuffin hunt that has you flying back and forth between planets and the planets visited are pretty neat. You have classics like Kashyyk and Dathomir and then you have new planets like Bogano and Zeffo, which introduce the long-gone Zeffo civilization to the franchise. That's one of Star Wars' strengths, that you could tell quite literally any kind of story here because of it's sandbox nature. And since i could take my time exploring these planets, this meant i was allowed to take in some impressive sights.

The characters are nothing i'd right home about. Cal Kestis is a fairly standard protagonist. The writing for him works well and i was invested but there are other Star Wars characters i'd say i liked more. Same goes for the rest of the Mantis crew, they were fine and serviced the story but again, nothing i'd write home about. Likable but standard.

The gameplay is the real treat of this game because obviously. The dungeons made good use of your abilities and there were some neat setpieces. Combat is satisfying and builds up as you go. That being said, there is one aspect of the combat that fundamentally clashed with how i like to play games. See, i'm bad at parrying. Not deflecting, deflecting is fine, it was very satisfying to deflect blaster fire. No, parrying is what i've always been bad at and as a result, i've always been more of a dodge -> counterattack sort of guy. And while that is something you can do in this game, it's not really as effective as parrying, which is what the game encourages way more. As a result, i always took more damage from melee enemies and bosses than i should've. I got by on the standard difficulty though i did have to switch to Story Mode towards the end because my ability to brute force and dodge my way through was no longer carrying me. It's not the game's fault, it's a well-designed game. Just don't ever ask me to parry stuff lmao.

The main problems of this game come from some weird performance issues. Even on my PS4 Pro, there'd be occasional pop-in, lag, one time i even glitched through the floor and died instantly. Switching to performance mode seemed to alleviate some issues but it was overall presence that kept occurring here and there, not enough to completely hinder the game but enough to where it's very noticeable. I must also mention that while the climax of the game is good, the ending itself is....a tad bit underwhelming.

Jedi: Fallen Order is a game i would recommend to anyone who likes action games, Star Wars or both. It's a good game and the length it has is perfect for this sort of game, as nothing ever feels like it drags for too long.

8/10

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Just don't ever ask me to parry stuff lmao.

Er, remember when I said you might like Sekiro? I was incorrect, please ignore my game suggestions.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

one time i even glitched through the floor and died instantly.

Oof...

Glad you enjoyed the game, though! Shocking to see a good EA game, isn't it?

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

Er, remember when I said you might like Sekiro? I was incorrect, please ignore my game suggestions.

Hey man, i might get through it.

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

Shocking to see a good EA game, isn't it?

EA didn't make it lol. They just published it.

Respawn (which is owned by EA) made it.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Let me theory craft a little, using the game as it turned out as the base, not merely what we were told in before release, and with a small dose of Radiant Historia spoilers...

Reveal hidden contents

First, we turn Eagles, Lions, Deers into Histories, akin to Standard History and Alternate History. The question- how many?

• Three, one for each house? 
  • Or, do we condense things into two Histories? Eagles vs. Lions, with the Deers available on both routes?
  • Four, to add another for Silver Snow?
    • How do the Church/Knight members fit in? As freelancers all or some of the two-three routes if this isn't one?

Second, how doth the villainy go?

• I think we'll take Edelgard we'll take off the table.
  • Does Rhea stay evil perhaps she becomes a timespace traveler like Heiss, but as a long-lived dragon? The Church's perfect rule over the continent for centuries is no accident, every time she has lost it beforehand, Rhea jumped back to restore it?
    • Why does Heihea do this? Perhaps she's too haughty to think humanity can govern itself? Perhaps like with RH, ancient environmental catastrophe is her evidence?
      • In this case, Rhea introduces Stockleth to the powers of time travels.
        • Why? Because she is old and wants to give a powerful, hopefully loyal pawn a turn at all the busywork. Seeing what a mess humanity is should make Stockleth soon become amenable to what Heihea doesn't directly tell them to do.
  • What of the Things That Go Bump In The Night? Gone, or interested in timespace travel for their own selfish and evil ends, and Rhea won't tolerate timespace villains?
  • Nemesis is what now? Champion of humanity opposed to any form of timespace travel and believes time should be left to flow naturally?

Since Radiant Historia assigned Granorg as the primary enemy of Standard History, and Alistel as the primary enemy of Alternate History, maybe we do the same with Hypothetical 3H?

• Eagles- We set this as the Standard History.
    • Rhea desires to have Byleth act unknowingly as her secret agent to cull the anti-Church Empire in this timeline, while she manipulates everyone else.
    • Instead, Edelgard persuades Byleth into going along with their anti-church stance.
    • The enemy remains Lions (and some Deer) + Church.
  • Lions- We set this Alternate History 1.
    • Heihea's goal here is to kill the Empire by having Byleth guide the pliable Kingdom to total victory.
    • Enemy remains the Empire, with a smaller dose of the Night Bumpers.
    • It works out... until Stockleth's knowledge and experience from the other timeline(s) compels them at the last minute to spare Edelgard and proposes to Dimitri that the Church is need of serious "reform" -but not abolishment- which means goodbye Heihea.
  • Deer- Alternate History 2 (If we need a third route).
    • We turn Nemesis into a full-fledged third evil faction unaffiliated with the Night Bumpers.
    • Here, Heihea gets to work trapping the Empire and Kingdom in unceasing warfare, unable to challenge to her supremacy. Heihea's plans for Stockleth become to eliminate the multiple threats in the shadows, which is trickier to deal with.
    • Although scuffles with the Empire and Kingdom remain on the surface, this becomes more the "non-espionage intelligence agency", featuring battles at a smaller narrative scale. Since the enemies usually lore-wise aren't so numerous. 
    • Nemesis's "Anti-Travelers" and the Night Bumpers are the primary enemies.
    • It's on this History that Stockleth acquires most of their information about how timespace travel works and the history of Fodlan, including the scope of Heihea's role.
  • Finale-
    • Each of the (two or three) Histories provides Stockleth with something they need to make their break with Heihea.:
      • Eagles- Edelgard and the Night Bumpers' passionate drives against Heihea gives Stockleth the motivation to betray.
      • Lions- Dimitri's story of a kingdom lost, yet against all odds reclaimed, teaches Stockleth about the power necessary to overcome the immaculate near-goddess that is Heihea.
      • Deer-  Learning about the past and its prior, failed & wrong attempts to overthrow Heihea gives Stockleth the wisdom necessary to defeat the timespace mastermind that is Heihea.
    • The defeat of Heihea over the three Histories:
      • Alternate History 2- This is where her multi-timeline downfall officially begins.
        • Claude is used to wily foes by this point, and after being persuaded by Stockleth into treason agains the Church, persuades certain Church coworkers to join them against Heihea.
        • Claude aims for a swift and simple coup. Assassinate Heihea.
        • With the Empire and Kingdom still at odds and exhausted, Heihea cannot bring either in to provide adequate support against the coup. To the contrary, the Deers leak information to the Kingdom about Heihea's influence, dissuade Dimitri from getting involved in the Alliance-Church "dispute" and to the contrary sending "observers". Edelgard is happy in any world to stand against Heihea, though she can only send token support to the Alliance given that even without Heihea, wounds remain open with Dimitri.
          • In the post-Heihea balance of powers, the Alliance stayed largely out of the prolonged Empire-Kingdom conflict, at Heihea's own insistence built on a belief the Night Bumpers and Nemesis are bigger threats than the internally-weak Alliance. This results in the Alliance emerging with accidental hegemony on the continent for the time being.
        • Heihea flees AH2, Claude fails to trap her. This, despite disarming her of the Kingdom, the Church, and taking precautions against her timespace & dragon powers. Oh well, two Histories remain. Stockleth pursues Heihea wherever she may go.
      • Alternate History 1- The great battle.
        • The Church has been in control here and the Empire and Night Bumpers and Nemesis fairly quiet. Hence Heihea's choice of regains the tides of fortune here. Heihea preemptively mobilizes the Church and attempts to bring the Kingdom to her side, declaring an anathema against Stockleth.
        • Dimitri refuses to turn against Stockleth however, and instead choses to defy the demands to hand in the traitor. Dimitri does not intend to betray the Church, only Heihea's one order, but as Stockleth is Heihea's greatest enemy now, this nonnegotiable.
        • Thus, Heihea makes an enemy of Dimitri on this History as well. Though she does manage to fracture off portions of the Kingdom and the Alliance, in addition to almost all of the Church.
        • Fortunately for the Lions, Edelgard and Claude provide support to compensate for their losses. They can't give everything, the Empire was militarily defeat and also agrees to finish off the Night Bumpers their former allies, while a great deal of the Alliance's forces that didn't join Heihea takes on Nemesis.
        • The Church is defeated despite the challenges, but Heihea isn't done yet! She flees again, Stockleth is confident in their success in the final timeline.
        • Kingdom hegemony is the final result of this History. 
      • Standard History- The final blow.
        • The Church's fortunes have faired the worst here with Dimitri's capture in the field of battle. But the Church and Kingdom are still intact despite great losses. And, Heihea has no other choice but to fight to the end in this world. She redirects their attention to overrunning Nemesis and the Night Bumpers, she steals their technology and powers to supplement her draconic might, which she brings out in full force. Her dragon rage is great.
        • As Dimitri and Claude have vague warm feelings toward Stockleth due to their adventures together in the other Histories, they more willingly join Edelgard and Stockleth in person as they pursue Heihea to some ancient secret Night Bumpers or Nabatean location, where they finally kill her in battle in Immaculate form. Bringing an end to Heihea's timespace puppeteering of Fodlan forever.
        • Empire hegemony in the aftermath.

Is this tremendously bloated for a single playthrough of a Fire Emblem game? Yes. But impossible and impractical fanficting is fun!😄

And, I suppose we can always disembowel 3H of its school-sim elements to make it less bloated.😏 They don't really fit into this scenario anyhow.

Oh... oh my.

Spoiler

No Sothis as Lippti and Teo?

Alright, I see what you're getting at with ensuring the villains of each timeline get to differ and how that will impact on all three being able to rub off on each other still.

I see what you're doing with the finale.

One thing I will note is that it very much differs from RH in that it doesn't seem to try and merge the histories together as was the intention by the end of RH, so that's a noteable difference with the handling of time travel. It also results in a weird place for Heihea: she's technically hopping between them after trying to keep it all together.... so is it that she was trying to bring it all under one and Stockleth pretty much undoes that? And what does that mean for how the timelines get to behave afterwards? Will they massively diverge, leading to Stockleth being somewhat stuck wherever they go?

Silver Snow is the Possible Histories' Ending confirmed

6 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

oh god

WWwBJkI.png

THIS GAME

XXXXXXXXDDDDDDDD

Unbenannt.PNG

Fire Emblem moment

Now that, that requires drinking like Wraith.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It wasn't particularly good or anything. It became Mikoto: A Mother Scorned vs. Garon: A Father Insane.

Azura was particularly good here

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

46z6on.jpg

I think Nicholas Cage there realises what they've ran into.

To nobody's surprise, this is my CyL ballot.

https://images2.imgbox.com/6f/d5/iFVvfXme_o.png

This has zero chance of impacting anything and I don't even care about Heroes to begin with. But, hey. If it saves my guys from losing CyL like Frost did that one time...

5 hours ago, Benice said:

I think the biggest thing TH needed was rotating you through the three classes throughout part 1, then choosing a class at the end when the conflict breaks out. Though it would mess up inter-class recruitment... perhaps cross-recruiting other students could be an NG+ thing.

That would've been awesome. It would have made fighting the other students actually interesting, since you'd actually get to know them beforehand. As it is, you don't really start feeling things until you replay and have to fight your former team... If you don't recruit them, that is.

Of course, recruitment in this scenario would be wonky. So, I say, cut it. Screw it. Add more faculty characters and non-school soldiers in the war phase, but the students remain firmly unrecruitable in the routes that they don't belong to, or at the very least, you only get to recruit one or two. That'd make the choice a lot more interesting.

And please, make the school phase a lot shorter and implement a Breach of Fate.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

There’s something oddly comforting about scrolling though the Omori OST and picking my favorite tunes at night when I can’t sleep due to my own emotions, despite knowing the context of everything. Tonight is far from the first night I’ve done this. I think it’s because this game made me feel so much in comparison to… well, anything in my life for quite a while, and while I can’t directly relate to Sunny, there is quite a bit I do find relatable here, especially in the way he responds to what happened. And despite all of that, the good ending’s songs at the end are so… hopeful? Something like that. I just had a pretty bittersweet experience before I was planning to go to sleep, and some of this music really just comforts me.

Ain't that the truth.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

https://images2.imgbox.com/6f/d5/iFVvfXme_o.png

This has zero chance of impacting anything and I don't even care about Heroes to begin with. But, hey. If it saves my guys from losing CyL like Frost did that one time...

Mine:

(Yeah, I didn't enter)

My man is not actually that bad!

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Sooks, are you familiar with Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Zuko’s redemption within?

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah temptation is a thing in Star Wars

Temptation is a thing in various religions and cultures across the globe, so it is not surprising that some form of this concept appears in works of fiction.

Kronk Devil GIF - Kronk Devil Angel - Discover & Share GIFsSamwise pippin feliz navidad GIF on GIFER - by Brajas

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is it even possible to "lose" CYL? Also, when did they add generics to mix?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And please, make the school phase a lot shorter and implement a Breach of Fate.

Branch*

2 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Yeah, I suspected the flames would help.

Could do with tweaks, but better.

My favourite reply:

3 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Is it even possible to "lose" CYL? Also, when did they add generics to mix?

Marth lost 1st place to Gatekeeper.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Now that, that requires drinking like Wraith

Pretty sure if i was a drinker i would've finished a whole box during that part lmao

It kept getting weirder and weirder lol

28 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

1258216643e9b27806cf02314ec1d609.png

Cosmo

Why....

Now i really need to drink

23 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

I have nothing to add, but phone Serenes keeps me from deleting.

Is it even possible to "lose" CYL?

Well, I just say that of the person who gets dead last place. I think so far it's been Glade, Blume, Frost, some other boss guy from Genealogy and some substitute guy from Genealogy. Jugdral loved to lose, it seems.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not the most exhilarating thing in the world. But it's certainly more interesting than the top spots. Other than Gatekeeper, every single CyL winner ever has been painfully predictable.

Also, when did they add generics to mix?

Brigand Boss has been an option for years. Don't ask me why. I'm just glad to be able to throw my man Haitaka a vote.

Branch*

Once more into the branch.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

It truely does, and it's one of the main reason i hate cs so much

But did you have to remind me ;_;

uhm... i guess i didn't have to, but why not make someone else suffer as well? That way, i wasn't alone in thinking that way! ❤️

Just now, lightcosmo said:

uhm... i guess i didn't have to, but why not make someone else suffer as well? That way, i wasn't alone in thinking that way! ❤️

You learned from me, eh? XD