• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

15 hours ago, Armagon said:

I forgot to post this in the last post but happy birthday @GuardianSing!

máh-sie.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ayy, you're welcome! Hey, since you shared, could do no less than to at least remember it.

Folks tend to forget it in real life due to it's unique origins so it's a nice feeling when it's remembered.

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's a plot promotion. You'll go from "new member" to the exclusive class "Keeper of Knowledge."

Ah yes, only then will I reach enlightenment.

*Insert Azama quote here*

5 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Why tho?

I did not think it was done well.

Admittedly half of it stems from the fact that i'm still salty Jolyne died but the nobody kid gets to deal the final blow to the main villain. 

5 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

also,

>Renne

>15th place

Yeah you're definitely on a watchlist.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Monolith Soft is the most based of studios

So true Benice.

49 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How about no.

Coward.

The wackiest E4 you'll ever face

A green haired Dragon cosplayer FE reference?, a Zombie but not Za Zombie, a Mole person and a fairy princess

Dragon was the easiest, as is Pokemon tradition, Zombie (Ghost E4) and Mole (Earth E4) gave me alot of trouble (Earth was a doubles match and both had some fucking scary combos) and Fairy Princess was a decent challenge.

And then the Champ battle was not only doubles, but he opens up with a Mega Salamence wew boi. Did retry alot to figure that one out, as he outspeed everyone and pretty much one shotted lol. Had to figure out how to hit him with an ice beam before he one shot Frosslass lol.

Edited by Shrimpolaris

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So true Benice.

q79GEk1.png

At least play an RGG game before dissing 'em.

---

LMAO

One of today's Geoguessr locations was my hometown, literally two minutes away from where I live. It's kinda surreal to have that happen, but I lost my mind when it did.

IPGtswu.png

Nice. Just got the wrong side of the road, but everything else was right.

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

q79GEk1.png

At least play an RGG game before dissing 'em.

It ain't a diss, it's just that Monolith Soft cannot be touched.

Also lmao middle finger Florina.

Just now, Armagon said:

Also lmao middle finger Florina.

Yeah, wish I knew where it came from. Raisins (As in the OriginalRaisins here) posted it in his Discord and I felt I could use it at some point.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

It ain't a diss, it's just that Monolith Soft cannot be touched.

You should try Yakuza 0 to confirm this

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

22 kilometers of hiking today. My feet hurt.

Also, congrats! 22 kilks is no short hike. Been a while since I've last done something that lengthy, at the very least.

Edited by Benice

Isn't this the tiny

Yes

edgelord

No.

with the backstory that everyone says is a masterpiece

Yes.

in tragic writing?

Ehhhh?

Q: Would you say there is a narrative thread that ties all the Kirby games together, similar in the way the “Zelda timeline” has become a concept over the years at Nintendo?

Kumazaki: There is no clear timeline for the game stories. This is to avoid being constrained by past settings, and so that we can easily take on new challenges and prioritize the optimal gameplay experience for each installment — even in a series with a long history.

Kirby best Ninty franchise.

HAL shutting down the fan nonsense.

---

Done with Chapter 9 main mission. Took me exactly 100 turns. All the engineers lived. I baited everything out realllllllly slowly. I also used Thaddy to split the enemy forces when I finally decided to lower the drawbridge. Moving him just beyond the range of the jousting quartet lured three of them, one ballistae, and the Rajin Arrow horse archer towards the southern half of the map. Two of whose members met their end to an Axel Pulverize (well the leader got captured, though Elbert drank his Concoction later). Thaddy himself stayed safe, because the AI is too stupid to figure out where he is once I moved him on a stray forest tile. Got the Sleep orb with a single use left too. The boss took me more than 10 tries, before I realized I didn't need to kill it via rigging Killing Edge and Rapier crits. Instead, I used Berwick's turn order process, and the quirk on this map that the boss never is the first enemy to act, to slip Thaddy to the chest and then Reese to the head engineer without the boss taking an OKHO stab at either.

I'd never even stopped to think about it. Yeah, now that you mention it, it'd have been more straightforward if it was a crossbow instead... But then Estie couldn't have used it. Oof.

And I hadn't thought about the crossbow as an in-between option. It actually would've made the most sense. The "canion" part of "Pascanion" made me think "cannon", and the fire damage reminded me of gunpowder.

I give up. In the end, I couldn't do it.

Derpatronic Sticker - Derpatronic Stickers

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, this comes as no surprise. After all, you are a bold one, 06. I'm just glad I'm not the target, for once.

Eh. Posting anime isn't even fun anymore.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

did not think it was done well.

Admittedly half of it stems from the fact that i'm still salty Jolyne died but the nobody kid gets to deal the final blow to the main villain.

I unironically wanted Pucci to win. At least Weather Report dealt the final blow, even if it was an asspull.

Also, I think it's time for me to see how the anime in part 6 is doing. The new episode batch must have already dropped. Now just hope that Japan catches up fast...

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Yeah you're definitely on a watchlist.

C'mon, this is just a reaction that they used on Discord when I was playing 3rd. I don't even have the full image.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Dragon was the easiest, as is Pokemon tradition,

Wut?

Also, how does this hack measures up compared to Sun/Moon (or more famous difficulty hacks like Sacred Gold or Renegade Platinum if you've played it)?

Done with Chapter 9 main mission. Took me exactly 100 turns. All the engineers lived. I baited everything out realllllllly slowly. I also used Thaddy to split the enemy forces when I finally decided to lower the drawbridge. Moving him just beyond the range of the jousting quartet lured three of them, one ballistae, and the Rajin Arrow horse archer towards the southern half of the map. Two of whose members met their end to an Axel Pulverize (well the leader got captured, though Elbert drank his Concoction later). Thaddy himself stayed safe, because the AI is too stupid to figure out where he is once I moved him on a stray forest tile. Got the Sleep orb with a single use left too. The boss took me more than 10 tries, before I realized I didn't need to kill it via rigging Killing Edge and Rapier crits. Instead, I used Berwick's turn order process, and the quirk on this map that the boss never is the first enemy to act, to slip Thaddy to the chest and then Reese to the head engineer without the boss taking an OKHO stab at either.

Well, the important thing is that you did it, not how long it took you! Also, I love that you managed to get through without killing Grauve. That's just amazing.

And I hadn't thought about the crossbow as an in-between option. It actually would've made the most sense. The "canion" part of "Pascanion" made me think "cannon", and the fire damage reminded me of gunpowder.

Wouldn't have been bad to give him the ability to use crossbows, either. There are only two units in the game who can use them, anyway.

6 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I give up. In the end, I couldn't do it.

Derpatronic Sticker - Derpatronic Stickers

What were you trying to do, anyway?

6 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Eh. Posting anime isn't even fun anymore.

Who are you and what have you done with 06?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

19 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Wut?

I like Ice types and usually have atleast 3 Pokemon with Ice attacks

So dragons are no problem xD

Also, how does this hack measures up compared to Sun/Moon

The hack has 4 difficulties. I played on the 2nd difficulty (difficult, Vanilla is the easiest one and the higher 2 are for perfect EVs and unfair experience according to discription) and found the difficulty on point, although later on stuff got a bit too much and i had a semi EV trained team. Except 8th gym that was easy because it was Bug gym, even with it's gimmick xD

Compared to Sun/Moon would be difficult to say, because back when i played Sun & Moon i played with no exp share and no items so i had quite a bit of trouble later on as i was 10+ levels under E4 and Prof., who had perfectly EV trained teams. Although tbf i consider S&M the hardest official Pokemon games, but i know many don't think that way

Sacred Gold

I played Storm Silver back then! 

I will say up to it, but in a different way. The game has alot of cool gimmicks when it comes to gyms and important events, and how you manage those gimmicks is what creates the difficulty.

Edited by Shrimpolaris

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Who are you and what have you done with 06?

I mean, this is a “New Type” 06. Maybe he is now the complete opposite of the 06 we’re used to.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

Congrats! I've not yet made it to Isshin, as I've been going at the Demon of Hatred for quite some time.

Hope you enjoy Bloodborne as well! I'm not sure if I'll ever get to play it, but it looks super neat.

Oops, I thought you finished Sekiro I'm sorry for spoiling the final boss for you.

1 minute ago, fates is based said:

Oops, I thought you finished Sekiro I'm sorry for spoiling the final boss for you.

Oh nononono, don't worry-I watch Sekiro speedruns all the time. I'd been spoiled well in advance. In fact, I was there for the current Shura Any% WR! And for the first Jimmy Skip run!

Edited by Benice