• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Turns out my cable issues were far worse than I thought. I'd been wondering why TF2 had occassional frame drops in the current playing season, but I was convinced it was an issue with the game. Turns out, no, it was the cable that kept disconnecting for just a moment and I had no idea.

I moved my laptop so the cables wouldn't be bent as much, and it seems to have helped, but it's too early to tell. We'll see. I really hope my mother's just paranoid and the cable isn't well on its way to break completely.

29 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Bern wanted to find Arcadia, so they captured Sophia. Why Sophia was outside Arcadia at the time who knows, but she's from there, and Bern wanted to go there. The fact next chapter they are laying siege to Arcadia shows... well, it's not stated Sophia blabbed, so...

Sophia's a rat. She had to, in order to survive with her stats.

18 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Honestly, I would like to see agriculture and dungeon crawling/combat better integrated. I'd take fields in dungeons again if tomatoes increased the power of fire element attacks in the room they were growing -to come up with a hypothetical idea.

I feel like the dungeons might have to be longer for that to be viable tho.

12 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Realistically if I was going to jump on board I'd have probably started with TMS because of the pseudo Fire Emblem crossover.

Memes aside, TMS is legitimately good. Yeah it's cheesy and whatnot but it bangs. I certainly have a newfound appreciation for it after playing Persona 5. Here's the review i wrote about it in 2020: https://www.backloggd.com/u/Armagon/review/76041/

5 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

71L6ccbLBSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hello, friends. It is I, Vergil, from the hit game Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo for the Nintendo DS. Here to say you should all play Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo for the Nintendo DS, which is a perfect remake with no issues whatsoever, and totally obsoletes Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo for the Super Famicom. Which is an obsolete old game which you shouldn't play.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not the bonking weapon they need... but the one they deserve.

Everyone needs to play Berwick Saga. Or be forcefully reminded to with a good whack to the head.

Just now, Vergil The Knight said:

Hello, friends. It is I, Vergil, from the hit game Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo for the Nintendo DS. Here to say you should all play Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo for the Nintendo DS, which is a perfect remake with no issues whatsoever, and totally obsoletes Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo for the Super Famicom. Which is an obsolete old game which you shouldn't play.

Yeah! Good message, Vergil. That's why I love you and your pal, Raiden.

At least I can read the numbers in New Mystery, y'know.

So continuing from my demo save in Triangle Strategy. I played it a while ago but I’m pretty sure I remember the plot, all that really happened was us beating up some bandits, fighting in a tournament, then going to Aesfrost and beating up some smugglers, all the while being showered in exposition. It looks like I upgraded Serenoa’s, Roland’s, and Hughette’s abilities with the materials I remember thinking I really needed more of. Now I’ve continued the plot, and it’s time for more exposition (but this exposition is really interesting, about the Roselle) and realized I could buy materials from the encampment so I upgraded Frederica and Anna too… which cost all my money. Hopefully that won’t be a problem.

Also, Benedict is mysteriously absent from the exploration section for the Roselle. I wonder if this means anything.

Edited by Sooks

FtyD0Fz.png

LET'S FRICKIN' GOOOOOO

270 ATTEMPTS BETWEEN SEVERAL ROUTES BUT I FINALLY FINISHED A RUN

Man... I feel super proud right now. Perhaps more than I should for a time that is 56th in the world but...

54 minutes ago, Vergil The Knight said:

Yo, Vergil!

Where's Dante?

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Saintia Cynthia of Pegasus? Heh, it works.

Amazon*

GTFO with that fanfic

1 hour ago, Vergil The Knight said:

True! Good to know that you finally agree. Here's a fanart of the best protagonists of the series!

Some people have signatures off, it seems.

40 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yo, Vergil!

Where's Dante?

I don't know of this Dante. I only know of my leader Camus, and my good friend Leiden.

...and someone else whose name escapes me.

16 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

True! Good to know that you finally agree. Here's a fanart of the best protagonists of the series!

Dunno about "finally" agreeing, but Chris and Kris are indeed cool.

6 minutes ago, Vergil The Knight said:

Some people have signatures off, it seems.

Hey, I'm just playing along!

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So much for advertising my fanfics in my sig...

I'll read the new chapters soon, I promise!

3 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I'll read the new chapters soon, I promise!

Hey, just because it's already been two months without a new chapter doesn't mean you get to delay your reading too!