Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

How can that possibly be true? This won't be forgotten...

It’s like, the most obvious pick in the world. Shrimpy might’ve agreed if he were a minor.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

I wonder, is the first Super Mario Galaxy not flawless? What makes the second better?

Kinda hot take but i've always felt that Galaxy 1's levels were not as interesting as Galaxy 2's levels. I mean, they are still great but when you're going back to them five or six times, it does wear on you a little bit. Galaxy 2 was right in having two-three stars per galaxy as opposed to like six. Powerup game is also weak imo.

Galaxy 2 is literally Galaxy 1 but improved to perfection.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

fzoGBAM.png

Missing three points there buddy.

Just found out that inti Creates released an update for Luminous Avenger iX 2 like a few weeks back that adds an "Assist Mode" that basically just unlocks healing in Hard Mode. You are no longer required to be frame perfect untouchable in order to see the true ending of this game. I can finally see it with my own eyes.

Edited by Armagon

55 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Shrimpy might’ve agreed if he were a minor.

anime-question-mark.gif

6 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Well gentlemen it worked. Our waifu ploy has gotten this thread over 2 million views.

To infinity, my Teehee comrades!

17 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Well gentlemen it worked. Our waifu ploy has gotten this thread over 2 million views.

And yet I still have only 21 submissions.

Do the damn survey, you lurking cowards.

23 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

And yet I still have only 21 submissions.

Do the damn survey, you lurking cowards.

21? Isn’t that like way more than the amount of people who regularly post here? Unless it’s 19 “not Ruben” submissions and 2 other submission.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

21? Isn’t that like way more than the amount of people who regularly post here? Unless it’s 19 “not Ruben” submissions and 2 other submission.

A good amount of them are "not Ruben" submissions and two of them are tests done by me to make sure it was working so it's really only like 9 submissions.

7 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

A good amount of them are "not Ruben" submissions and two of them are tests done by me to make sure it was working so it's really only like 9 submissions.

There are 10 not Ruben submissions?

Is it still set to end at 11:59 pm EST?

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

There are 10 not Ruben submissions?

Nope. Sorry, just counted, it's 13 real submissions with everything else being nonsense.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is it still set to end at 11:59 pm EST?

Seeing as how folks are going to sleep (Including myself soon enough) I'll likely post about it in my morning where more people are awake, and even if certain people who participated aren't around to see it at the time I'll make sure to mention them so they can find it easily.

So the survey ends as soon as I wake up which is likely around 9:20 Pacific time.

Four battles left to go. Looks like I get 20 deployment slots for the final assaults, which is... not enough. It's difficult to decide when there literally isn't a single character in the cast of 30+ whom I dislike.😆 Four for HTB Cannon, another six for Rampage Ghost, Twin Bird Strike, and Tornado Zankanto. Gotta bring the RyuKoOh, Gilliam, and Lamia. The last seven slots are highly contested though. Kai is badass and I went through all that effort to get him the Mk. II S. Raul is new, if a little underpowered. Leona has her new Siegerlion and I like her. Tasuku is a real favorite of mine, but kinda weak. Yuuki has the new Razangrith Raven and he and Carla I've developed a liking for that I didn't have years ago. Latune is another favorite and even if I ditch Shine and the Fairlions in favor of the Ash Saber I might not be able to squeeze her in. Irm and good old Calamity Slash I'm fond of as well. This is Ring's only game other than 4th/F SRW where she is fully playable. Not using the original Original Masaki feels wrong.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Crossdressing cosplayer explains how he used breast pads or something to look like a girl and the main characters (both of which are in the image) are intrigued. 

Dress-up Darling is good.

You're reminding me that NIS came up with a crossdressing RPG called "The Bokuhime Project". It'll probably never leave Japan, would possibly be too controversial, if also so niche nobody would notice it. Not that I care about the game, but it would be interesting nonetheless to see it on the international market.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Kinda hot take but i've always felt that Galaxy 1's levels were not as interesting as Galaxy 2's levels. I mean, they are still great but when you're going back to them five or six times, it does wear on you a little bit. Galaxy 2 was right in having two-three stars per galaxy as opposed to like six. Powerup game is also weak imo.

Galaxy 1 is a bit rigid, and certainly more rooted in SM64 and SMS in the structure for 3D Mario. SMG2 felt like it felt feel to experiment, and the experimentation was on the whole successful.

On power ups, I do wish they found a way to use the Red Star in an actual level. It's fun if slow flight, and yet you can only try it out in the observatory and one small planetoid. It's better than the old 64 Wing Cap too.

3 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

plot-anime.gif

Loose big turtleneck thingy without sleeves, I think I like it. -Me when I sometimes try to direct my eyes towards what actually interests me, which isn't necessarily what the artists want me to focus my attention on in certain pieces of artwork featuring both gals & guys.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You're reminding me that NIS came up with a crossdressing RPG called "The Bokuhime Project". It'll probably never leave Japan, would possibly be too controversial, if also so niche nobody would notice it. Not that I care about the game, but it would be interesting nonetheless to see it on the international market.

I take it it has other stuff than just the crossdressing?

Since I'm reminded that some of the latest SoS games let you wear just about every article of clothing regardless of gender so you can basically crossdress while farming.

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I take it it has other stuff than just the crossdressing?

Since I'm reminded that some of the latest SoS games let you wear just about every article of clothing regardless of gender so you can basically crossdress while farming.

The premise IIRC is something along the lines of "Male character's little sister goes missing, boy enters the girls-only institution to try to find out what happened to her". Your basic "secret crossdresser who can't get their cover blown, and simultaneously prove their other talent at being the other gender" story.

I don't know anything else about the game, but the fact the crossdressing isn't a mere option in a menu, but an actual cornerstone of the game (unlike modern SoS) would possibly make it a bit too questionable.

Purely cosmetic, "it's just there, if you want it" crossdressing seems to be becoming normalized in video games. I remember hearing of this.:

EIDabBNUUAEJZaz?format=jpg&name=largeEIDabBQUEAA_I8Y?format=jpg&name=large

Nier: Automata's famous sexy lady android 2B's attire, wearable by males in Final Fantasy XIV (and by women too of course).

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

58 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Looks it up* ehhh, might get some terminally online Twitter users to react to it but i wouldn't really say the game is too controversial.

Oh lol, one of the comments.

"Fire Emblem: Monterrey"

Disclaimer: Mexican as I am, I have no idea why Norteños have this reputation. Is it proximity to the American South? Beats me, I'm a Cachanilla!

Edited by Acacia Sgt