Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

It's because Zero Two (not the anime girl) has blood and having blood automatically bumps your game up to a T rating unless said blood isn't red.

Who?

Anyway, yes, I had read it was because of that. Still, it's amusing to think of that of a Kirby game.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good work.

Thanks.

Why does the governor have a school?

Because the governor wants us to learn advanced science and math at a quicker pace, apparently. Well, not this governor, but you know, before our governor was conservative.

At the theater with my dad about to watch Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. 

We uhh accidentally picked the XL showing haha. Well a bigger screen is always nice.

16 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

02-darling-in-fraxx.gif

I liked the part where the show was decent up until it wasn't because the writers left halfway through.

jylDZxr.png

"i am legally allowed to shit talk you" xD

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I liked the part where the show was decent up until it wasn't because the writers left halfway through.

Tbf that can be said about so many damn things

not just anime xD

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

confusingly worded

Oof. Oof...

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I did make Estelle an A-rank bracer however, which is mildly impressive. After all, it requires you to win at hide and seek without using any hints.

And you did it in less than 100 hours too, which is less time than it will take me to finish the game as an F-rank bracer!

Jesus fucking Christ.

I am proud of my Spanish heritage.

...That prof must be my aunt, I'm literally exactly like her!

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

How did that work?

I've got no clue! I'll have to ask the teacher about it once I have my next Marine bio class.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

At the theater with my dad about to watch Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. 

Nice, hope you like it! I did, personally.

...I also thought that it was Doctor Strange 2 and didn't know anyone except for Strange and Wong, but flashy effects make me happy.

So you see, there's these things in Rogue Legacy 2 called prime bosses. They're stronger versions of the bosses that are unlocked as you progress through NG+ cycles. The only one that's actually called "prime" is the first one, but everyone seems to have adopted the name for the mechanic in general. The reward for beating them, lore bits. Incredibly interesting lore bits, in fact.

I just wanted to say that I like the idea. Like I like the rest of the game. Because Rogue Legacy 2 is amazing. Play it, everyone.

...Hot damn, though. The first prime boss was okay, just a little introduction to the idea. The guy's just his regular counterpart but his attacks are a bit bigger, nothing too out of the ordinary. Then the second prime boss happened. I beat it fast enough because I stumbled upon a combination of class and spells that worked wonders against it, but still. What a wonderful troll.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Because the governor wants us to learn advanced science and math at a quicker pace, apparently.

How nice of the guv'na.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Well, not this governor, but you know, before our governor was conservative.

...Uh, the former guv'na.

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

I am proud of my Spanish heritage.

You should be. The power of paella flows through your veins.

Don't say things like that. You don't suck. Like she does. Not your aunt, my teacher. Who is not your aunt. You're not related to that woman. I refuse.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nonsense Benice, when you become a music teacher all of your students will think it’s the best class they’ve ever had and you’re their favorite teacher.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Nonsense Benice, when you become a music teacher all of your students will think it’s the best class they’ve ever had and you’re their favorite teacher.

Forgetting what I'm saying mid-sentence and doing math wrong is completely in-character for me.

At least I won't be a math prof, though!

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You're not related to that woman. I refuse.

I've got, like, 83 cousins in Spain, which means that there is a very good chance* that we are related!

*Approximately 0.002% chance, which is basically 50%.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I've got, like, 83 cousins in Spain, which means that there is a very good chance* that we are related!

So good chance Ruben is the one related to you instead.

Huh, neat. I have most likely Basque and Galician ancestry... just saying...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I have most likely Basque and Galician ancestry... just saying...

Neat! Half my family's from Asturias, then the other half's Catalan.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Neat! Half my family's from Asturias, then the other half's Catalan.

Oh, Asturias, eh.

"Hoc signo tuetur pius, Hoc signo vincitur inimicus"

769AD Asturias in CK2 is like... Maniac Mode, pft...

You know, I just realized. For all I've kept the same dynasty ruling the same realm through the full CK2 timespan... San Marino will still be older, pft...

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

It's incredibly possible that some Spanish explorers mingled with my ancestors in Central America, making it likely that I have a few distant cousins in Spain.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait, what? It's OOT, no boss is difficult. XD

Clearly you don't remember the Giant Octorock.

So, who else here is Hispanic / Has Hispanic heritage...

This is truly FE4Thread's successor... but with Hispanics instead of Brazilians.

Edited by Acacia Sgt