Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I spoke to him recently, actually. He contacted me on Steam. He's doing fine, just staying out of social media for the most part.

Ah, good to know.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I actually own this game on the Wii U. My mother bought it. We played it once. It wasn't all she expected. She thought it'd be like Prince of Persia. It has been gathering dust since.

AC III on Wii U has got to be one of the funniest releases I have ever seen.

Like who was going to buy a Wii U for that game? And to Nintenheads who already owned a Wii U, why would they buy the sixth entry into a franchise that had been completely absent on Nintendo's consoles?

If it was the first game that would've made more sense, as a way to try an introduce people to the series, but they went for the sixth game instead.

9 hours ago, Dayni said:

Brevity..... Wit.

Thank you, I try.

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

why would they buy the sixth entry into a franchise

Hmmm, let me... just... read back a bit... Uhh, ah here we go.

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

AC III

Ahhh.

I see.

...No, actually, I don't see-- These people are worse at counting than Valve!!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am trying to figure out how there was 6, which was the title that wasn't the two sequels to ACII?

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hmmm, let me... just... read back a bit... Uhh, ah here we go.

Ahhh.

I see.

Actually my bad, it's the fifth entry, I counted an extra game for some reason.

Still weird though, I agree.

But this happens all the time in video games, you kind of just have to accept that by III they mean that it's the true sequel to AC II with a new main character and new time setting.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Guys.

It was a mistake to enter the Dangen discord server.

I got them talking about Vestaria Saga 2.

And now release date is need.

Halp.

Did you turn a discord chat ravenous for information?

I knew you were trouble

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Did you turn a discord chat ravenous for information?

I mean, no. Most of them've played VS2 in Japanese. So they started saying "character good" and I was like "BUT I WANNA USE CHARACTER" and then I was like "I must gain the release date."

I knew you were trouble

Come now, that's long been established.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, no. Most of them've played VS2 in Japanese. So they started saying "character good" and I was like "BUT I WANNA USE CHARACTER" and then I was like "I must gain the release date."

Sorry, it's you really wanting the information and not managing to turn the chat into a mob chanting "Release Vestaria 2, ooga booga boo"

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

Many thanks, sire.

You're welcome! He was playing Metal Gear Solid V when I spoke to him. He also told me he and his brother have gotten Civilization 6. And he was also playing XCOM recently. And a game called Griftlands. And I may've convinced him to play Rogue Legacy 2.

...Hey, not quite 10 games, at least!

Sorry, it's you really wanting the information and not managing to turn the chat into a mob chanting "Release Vestaria 2, ooga booga boo"

Haha, I mean, I'm pretty sure they all share my base desire for a release date. I just played myself and now I want it within the next five nanoseconds, lest I spontaneously combust.

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Guys.

It was a mistake to enter the Dangen discord server.

I got them talking about Vestaria Saga 2.

And now release date is need.

Halp.

Heh.

Peaked into a channel and with that sudden burst of activity I was wondering if a release date actually was announced. :lol:

Or some other juicy piece of info dropped.

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Heh.

Peaked into a channel and with that sudden burst of activity I was wondering if a release date actually was announced. :lol:

Or some other juicy piece of info dropped.

Hahaha, well, no. Sorry to disappoint, it was just me doing what I seem to do best: Cause arguments.

7 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Either untrue or blizzard works differently. Should have assumed it would... but doing chapter 21 again because I thought I'd cheese the sleep effect isn't going to be fun. If all those ballistas and frigging miracle abusing wyvern knights wasn't enough... blizzard boss.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

hell? I'm pretty sure that's completely false lol. Where did they get that?

I think they get that from Lief always having the lowest enemy staff priority, so the only way an enemy sleep or berserk staff will target him is if he is somehow the only unit who is still alive (as the minimum deployment unit keeps you from only deploying Lief)

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahhh.

I see.

Can't wait for the Orange Box 2, that way they can release Portal 3, Half-Life 3, Team Fortress 3, Left4Dead 3, and Dota 3 all under the moniker of 2...

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

*Kingdom Hearts has entered the chat*

Ah yes, the series where KH2 was the third game, and I don't even know which games should be counted between KH2 and KH3. Not to mention nonsense number names like 358/2 Days, and the infamous 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue...