• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

57 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thracia hacks have growth displays now? Wow. One of these days Thracia hacking is going to become the new norm.

I'd be fine with that. Big menu customization in hacks would be awesome. I still wish that feature had made a comeback. Sure, it's completely useless, but I like making my menus pretty

I dunno if its all FE5 mods or just this one. 

34 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Relevant:

CK2 in a nutshell

Speak for yourself! I, for one, am a proud not-achiever of these:

3LbXbSs.png

(although I have to call back this old post of mine)

In earlier versions of [CK2], the majority of the CPU usage in the late game was spent on Byzantine characters pondering over who they wanted to castrate and or blind. Seriously.

1 minute ago, ping said:

Speak for yourself! I, for one, am a proud not-achiever of these:

3LbXbSs.png

(although I have to call back this old post of mine)

Nah, never done it either.

I eugenic for bloodlines and save-scum to pass down Genius/Strong, but I have yet to do an incest playthrough, pft.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nah, never done it either.

I eugenic for bloodlines and save-scum to pass down Genius/Strong, but I have yet to do an incest playthrough, pft.

Yeah, same. Can be a bit frustrating when all the smart, attractive, amazonian/herculean people that the heir can marry also happen to be not-too-distantly related to them, but still.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

I dunno if its all FE5 mods or just this one. 

I seem to recall reading someone asking in the Lil' Manster thread if they could implement a growth display. The person spearheading the project told them that some had looked into it, but as far as they knew, it wasn't possible yet.

I guess they might want to look into this patch, haha.

47 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm with Neptune on this one: eggplants shouldnt exist. Xd

Oh.

Well, I mean... That doesn't really help me in my pursuit of living eggplants, but thanks anyway.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What.

I don't understand. I feel like I just read a sentence written by an AI. What is this, amiibo buttplugs or something? What does any of this have to do with shitposts? Who even is Machulis...?

Seems like it's software that lets you connect any electronic device that can vibrate to a video game and allows you to set when the device gives a shake during the video game. I mean, since the old N64, video game controllers have had a rumble feature that makes the experience more "immersive", this lets you add that programming to anything, particularly certain kinds of toys.

"And there’s a lot to play. “There’s something really kinky about your partner beating you up in a game, and you actively feel that effect with your vibe,” Valens said. “There’s also something really sexy about playing a game like League of Legends with your friends and everyone getting each other off by using their abilities as they play. But I don’t know if I would necessarily advise people play [single-player games like] Metal Gear Solid 3 with a vibrating butt plug, unless they just want something to go off in their bodies and tease them as they play a video game.”"

So just another form of video game interactivity. That some may want, others may not. The article said it's probably far better using a dedicated nahnahnah 📳 device than a standard video game controller, which is not designed to give the most thrilling of shakes, nor fit where it should, nor be made of skin-sensitive bacteria-free plastic.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey guys, I have a question.

If you were a living eggplant, where would you hide?

I had seen an article about this last week. If you don't want to know the exact locations, I'll just say this- get high.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Seems like it's software that lets you connect any electronic device that can vibrate to a video game and allows you to set when the device gives a shake during the video game. I mean, since the old N64, video game controllers have had a rumble feature that makes the experience more "immersive", this lets you add that programming to anything, particularly certain kinds of toys.

Ah, I see.

There’s something really kinky about your partner beating you up in a game, and you actively feel that effect with your vibe

Well, this Valens guy is a genius.

What kind of fighting game has a move that specifically targets the rectal area, though? 'Cause otherwise the effect just isn't going to be authentic.

“There’s also something really sexy about playing a game like League of Legends with your friends and everyone getting each other off by using their abilities as they play.

I think Valens just wants an excuse to have an orgy.

So just another form of video game interactivity. That some may want, others may not. The article said it's probably far better using a dedicated nahnahnah 📳 device than a standard video game controller, which is not designed to give the most thrilling of shakes, nor fit where it should, nor be made of skin-sensitive bacteria-free plastic.

Why did you make me picture someone trying to shove a controller up their rectum?

This whole conversation is absurd. Curse you, Valens! You are now the 8th biggest enemy!

I had seen an article about this last week.

Did you?

Huh. Well, interesting coincidence, then. Now go and play the game.

If you don't want to know the exact locations, I'll just say this- get high.

I've already gotten high and found living eggplants as a result. I am, however, missing one. I must find the specific spot in which to get high to find it.

Oh well, I've places to look yet before I give up and look it up online. I've found all three I have without needing such help, I'd like to see if I can keep it that way.

Once, during the first act of Exit Fate, I recruited a sad lady by having a cat on my party.

30 hours later, during the climax of the game, her presence causes a whole extended flashback sequence to happen that reveals a few spicy tidbits about herself and a major character.

I love this game.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

seem to recall reading someone asking in the Lil' Manster thread if they could implement a growth display. The person spearheading the project told them that some had looked into it, but as far as they knew, it wasn't possible yet.

I guess they might want to look into this patch, haha.

This mod has alot of great mechanics actually.

Str affects only half power, so if you have 10 Str, it only counts as 5 for combat.

Spd isnt overly reliable. Speaks for itself, really. 

FCM is removed. Thank god for that.

Fatigue gives the player crit when the number raises. 

I can keep going. Xd

I am sad, but it had to come eventually.

The final battle of Exit Fate.

...Well, excluding the postgame content that I know exists. I don't normally bother with postgames, especially in my first runs of games, but then, this isn't a normal game. It's the best JRPG!

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is like, two eras of memes coming together.

I dig.

Humanity has gone too far this time, and it is beautiful.

'Morning!

@Saint Rubenio what does this lore room look like? If I’m finding it, I’m not realizing.

I’m only finding one “unique room” which has a bunch of lanterns, but it’s not really a tower and doing stuff between the 5th and 6th doesn’t really do anything. I mean, I’m assuming the lore room is also a “unique room”.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey guys, I have a question.

If you were a living eggplant, where would you hide?

In the house of someone with an eggplant allergy.

Or maybe the house of a… whatever the opposite of a vegan is.

Edited by Sooks

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

This mod has alot of great mechanics actually.

Str affects only half power, so if you have 10 Str, it only counts as 5 for combat.

Spd isnt overly reliable. Speaks for itself, really. 

FCM is removed. Thank god for that.

Fatigue gives the player crit when the number raises. 

I can keep going. Xd

That does sound pretty nice. I wish there was a menu translation, though. Do keep us updated!

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Humanity has gone too far this time, and it is beautiful.

Humanity has become, mmmmmmmm richer. Intellectually.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio what does this lore room look like? If I’m finding it, I’m not realizing.

I’m only finding one “unique room” which has a bunch of lanterns, but it’s not really a tower and doing stuff between the 5th and 6th doesn’t really do anything. I mean, I’m assuming the lore room is also a “unique room”.

All lore rooms are hidden within other unique rooms. You must use the hint in the final memory to find the entrance.

And yes, the unique room with the lanterns is what you're looking for. The entrance to Lamech's lore room is hidden somewhere in it. Solution ahead if you wish to know:

Spoiler

Use a spell or talent on one of the walls, at the height between the 5th and 6th lantern. A hidden passage will be revealed.

In the house of someone with an eggplant allergy.

Or maybe the house of a… whatever the opposite of a vegan is.

Thank you for your help.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Also I haven’t been keeping up recently, what’s all this about Eliwood marrying Roy?

In the latest "let's put characters in wedding attires" FEHeroes update, grooms Roy and Eliwood appear as a paired unit or however the game calls units that are two characters.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Another near thing about this mod: Fatigue doesnt flat out ban a unit from the next chapter, it instead lowers their HIT, EVA, DDG, and MOV. 

Since imo, fatigue is limiting af.

That's a decent middle-ground solution, though I personally have no issue with fatigue. It's very easy to neutralize if you don't want to deal with it, you simply have to buy a stockpile of stamina potions in chapter 9. There's even an arena for easy money!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm going to reset for an energy drop aren't I?

Of course, you should. How else are you going to salvage the designated meme unit?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Of course, you should. How else are you going to salvage the designated meme unit?

And all because Zhara had Countermagic. Worse, it wouldn't have mattered had he then procceded to miss both of his shots on Zola. Which of course he didn't

Yep, I have found ways to screw myself over that shouldn't be possible.

Just now, Dayni said:

And all because Zhara had Countermagic. Worse, it wouldn't have mattered had he then procceded to miss both of his shots on Zola. Which of course he didn't

Yep, I have found ways to screw myself over that shouldn't be possible.

O O F

Countermagic screwing players over even when it's on their side. What a skill.