Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

O O F

Countermagic screwing players over even when it's on their side. What a skill.

All I needed to do was move Zhara out. Easy, right? But nope, forgot to move him back out of range and pressed End Turn.

Trying to clear that map fast requires a confidence in the party I will never have, so I will proceed to once again focus on the south, then the north.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

The devs of Rogue Legacy 2 updated the game. Among other things, they renamed Osteogenesis Imperfecta to One-Hit Wonder.

A shame, the old name was great, but it was for a good reason - Apparently, folks suffering from the real life condition didn't enjoy its representation in the game, so out of respect for them, the devs changed the name.

Also, they buffed Dragon Lancer and Gunslinger. I'll take it.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

All I needed to do was move Zhara out. Easy, right? But nope, forgot to move him back out of range and pressed End Turn.

Ahh, the Lilina moment. A tale as old as tales themselves.

Trying to clear that map fast requires a confidence in the party I will never have, so I will proceed to once again focus on the south, then the north.

Sounds about right.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I found the lore room on my own! Thanks anyway though, Ruben.

I’m not sure I’m that much of a fan of boxer, enemies don’t simply live long enough for the combo stuff to matter all that much.

Just now, Sooks said:

I found the lore room on my own! Thanks anyway though, Ruben.

Good work.

Just now, Sooks said:

I’m not sure I’m that much of a fan of boxer, enemies don’t simply live long enough for the combo stuff to matter all that much.

Boxer is much better against bosses. Bosses definitely last long enough to get to 30 combo. And then, once you're there, you can unleash the knockout punch to deal big damage in one fell swoop. In fact, there's a unique animation if you kill a boss with the knockout punch!

Boxer is still great for exploration, though. Their uppercut move lets you launch enemies into the air and out of your way, it's a great tool to give yourself some breathing room. Their deft perk lets them walk through enemies, which makes them a wonderful class to roll pacifist on. And they have solid health. Always a plus.

Also, their subclass is absolutely hilarious. Now that Lamech is dead, you can begin to work towards unlocking them in the soul shop that's appeared at the docks. You've checked that out, have you? I'd recommend you do if you haven't, there's a number of interesting things to be found there.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Boxer is much better against bosses. Bosses definitely last long enough to get to 30 combo. And then, once you're there, you can unleash the knockout punch to deal big damage in one fell swoop. In fact, there's a unique animation if you kill a boss with the knockout punch!

What’s a knockout punch?

Their deft perk

Their what now?

Also, their subclass is absolutely hilarious. Now that Lamech is dead, you can begin to work towards unlocking them in the soul shop that's appeared at the docks. You've checked that out, have you? I'd recommend you do if you haven't, there's a number of interesting things to be found there.

I saw it and went in there for a bit, but I didn’t remember seeing anything about subclasses.

300x300.jpg?v=a95fb0d8250daecf2856bc7e8a

Official Yoyo Kirby plushie. Yoyo. I adore how antiquated it is.😄 I need to give Super Star Ultra another play.

44 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Jo!

I don't think i've missed this many pages since thead's creation

y'all ok?

I'm fine. I've taken a few days' break from Ys IX, but I ought to get back to it tomorrow. I refuse to let it be one of those many games that I never finish.

51 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Jo!

y'all ok?

I'm playing Conquest again.

I have been resetting Black and White much more than anyone should, all because the first success I had I killed Zola a turn before getting the energy drop.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm fine. I've taken a few days' break from Ys IX, but I ought to get back to it tomorrow. I refuse to let it be one of those many games that I never finish.

you should be close to the end! Keep up!

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

all because the first success I had I killed Zola a turn before getting the energy drop.

main reason why i don't engage him before i get everything. The turn limit is quite lenient on that map tbh

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

y'all ok?

I have a sick, but I'm doing OK! Just started The Somnium Files yesterday, and it's quite good.

How about you?

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

you should be close to the end! Keep up!

main reason why i don't engage him before i get everything. The turn limit is quite lenient on that map tbh

I made a mistake there at the time,

The good news is, I have gotten over the problem.

The bad news is Kitsune Hell's next.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

I have a sick

get well soon, son!

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The bad news is Kitsune Hell's next.

the biggest F

How about you?

just stayin away from PC for a bit

Edited by Shrimpolaris

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

just stayin away from PC for a bit

How are things besides?

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

wtf does this even mean?

b23f71216dd4c8a4b07f056bf1eb4bf7.png

So it's saying that in the first bracket can't go below 0 and it'll bring it up to 0 if it does, or if it's greater than the unit's Spd it''ll alter that sum to 0 (To prevent that spd being below 0). It'll also calc fatigue in it, but that apparently can go below 0? And apparently Skl contributes to Attack Speed (RIP your Leif)

If you at least get the end result dispayed this'd be fine to me.

I've still haven't left Whiterun Hold, hahaha...

But, as it is, I might head to Falkreath first rather than see the Graybeards first. I plan to get the ring for Hircine's quest, so I'd rather get it first before continuing the Companions' questline, which I usually do before also heading over to see the old guys.

26 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Great! And yourself?

19 minutes ago, Dayni said:

How are things besides?

pretty ok/good!

Will be back to my own apartment in less than a week.

NGL already miss my family 😅

As much as the lack of privacy and the general loudness annoys me...

This...was nice. More nice than usual, despite all the arguements and stuff.

Or maybe i am feeling like that because this is the first time i stay that long with them since i was 16 lol.

Edited by Shrimpolaris

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Jo!

y'all ok?

As okay as we can be following the shock of Roy marrying Eliwood Yeah, are you?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I have a sick,

Get well soon, take care of yourself, etc.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

pretty ok/good!

Will be back to my own apartment in less than a week.

NGL already miss my family 😅

Or maybe i am feeling like that because this is the first time i stay that long with them since i was 16 lol.

I’m glad you were able to enjoy time with family!

Just now, Sooks said:

As okay as we can be following the shock of Roy marrying Eliwood

Feh breaks all the possible barriers, eh?

What's next, Naga x Tiki?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I’m glad you were able to enjoy time with family!

o7

FTDxrFdXoAMfE7m?format=jpg&name=large

Monolith Soft, i need the game yesterday.

Will say tho, the screenshots they showed off today definitely veered into "should've stayed in the drafts". Two of the images......let's just say there's a reason why the area is called Maktha Wildwood (though the image above is from Great Cotte Falls).

In stuff i'm glad they're showing of, both the image above and below

FTDy0A_XsAEhIzr?format=jpg&name=large

Campfires. Campfires were a based Torna mechanic, will really be pleased if they bring it back.

10 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey guys, I have a question.

If you were a living eggplant, where would you hide?

Somewhere where enemies can't get me because i'm defenselss.

4 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Another near thing about this mod: Fatigue doesnt flat out ban a unit from the next chapter, it instead lowers their HIT, EVA, DDG, and MOV. 

What it should've been!!!!!

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Jo!

y'all ok?

Yeah it's all good. Nothing's really happened since we last spoke. But did make a long post about how the circumstances behind Xenoblade 3 set my expectations of it higher than normal (tho still within reasonable limits of course). Tl;dr Xenoblade 3 being a direct sequel to both 1 and 2 sets expectations higher because it's a direct sequel to both of them as opposed to just being a completely standalone game.

I feel this way towards Gunvolt 3 as well, to a lesser extent because story is secondary in Inti Creates games.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Sounds like you had a good time.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Tl;dr Xenoblade 3 being a direct sequel to both 1 and 2 sets expectations higher because it's a direct sequel to both of them as opposed to just being a completely standalone game.

i can imagine!

I also saw your gameplay post that talked about how XB1 peeps have timed Arts instead of attack cd ones. Wonder how they will mesh this together hmmm

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sounds like you had a good time.

it wasn't bad. Could've done more, but well, not bad.

Living for a while without worrying about...well...everything that comes with living 'alone' xD

Edited by Shrimpolaris