Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Do you have strong opinions on Crossbell characters? Because NISAmerica is doing a thing where you can vote for your favorite in a bracket! I would vote but I'm not very familiar with anyone, so...

I was going to make a joke about Rixia being left out because she would sweep, but it turns out she'll be in the second round. Still, she was probably left out of the first round to keep things fair for everyone else.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Do you have strong opinions on Crossbell characters? 

Tio Randy good

rest sucks

Well, there are still some good here and there like Zeit, KeA, etc.

Edited by Shrimpolaris

5 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

i can imagine!

Yeah like i'd be hyped either way but with Xenoblade 3 being what it is, it's higher now.

Like it's a combination of Xenoblade 2 being my favorite game of all time, Xenoblade 3 being a direct sequel to both 1 and 2, and Xenoblade 3 being the first Xeno game to adapt the mythical Perfect Works Episode 6 (a.k.a this feels like the end of an arc).

A Xenoblade X2 would have me feeling a similar way except in that case, Xenoblade X has a fuckton of questions that need answers haha.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

I also saw your gameplay post that talked about how XB1 peeps have timed Arts instead of attack cd ones. Wonder how they will mesh this together hmmm

Not sure. I do think it'll avoid the Xenoblade 1 problem of not having anything to do before, during, and after the wait but as it is, Agnus folks do look like the more fun classes.

Although

Eunie's Power Ring charging very fast there.

Speaking of gameplay, not sure if you saw it but they revealed that the seventh party members are "Heroes", additional characters that can be recruited into the party and it's strongly implied that this goes for both characters you meet in the story and characters you meet to the side (they wouldn't make a unique classification if this wasn't the case) which, between the seemingly seamless open-world, "mechs" and optional party members, this game was actually Xenoblade X2 all along.

If you can class change into Hero classes too, that's just GGs and this game ends up having the best customization ever.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Eunie's Power Ring charging very fast there.

well, decreased cd also is a solution

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"Heroes"

this makes me think returnees ngl

which, between the seemingly seamless open-world, "mechs" and optional party members, this game was actually Xenoblade X2 all along.

endgame plot twist will reveal this as X2

2 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

well, decreased cd also is a solution

Yeah we just don't know the specifics. We know pouch items are back (not outright confirmed but it was in the UI) but it could also be that cooldown scales really well with Art level.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

this makes me think returnees ngl

Oh yeah the door for DLC is there too. 100%.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

endgame plot twist will reveal this as X2

The ultimate monkey's paw.

13 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Do you have strong opinions on Crossbell characters? Because NISAmerica is doing a thing where you can vote for your favorite in a bracket!

Randy and Rixia let’s gooooooo

13 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I would vote but I'm not very familiar with anyone, so...

Randy and Rixia best, that’s all you need to know.

Wazy is pretty good too, though. Everyone else is a varying degree of boring, except for maybe like, KeA.

20 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Do you have strong opinions on Crossbell characters?

Randy the chad, everyone else is cool.

Elie and Rixia have two big reasons why i like them.

Edited by Armagon

39 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Wait, if they have an even number of characters left out, why did they move people up in the bracket? Why did they not just create two more “rounds” at the bottom?

I mean, all of the characters that were moved up are characters who are much more prominent in Azure than Zero except Dudley, who literally never mattered, but surely they don’t think characters only being relevant in one game of the duology would make them less popular… otherwise they’re in for a surprise with Rixia hopefully.

Edited by Sooks

Okay, I'm kinda surprised this went by as quickly as it did.

Kitsune Hell took me far less frustration to overcome just now. I don't know how it didn't screw me over on the 63% (Or 67%, point is it was a risk) hit on the Beaststone+ lad near the end, but really that ended up being the biggest RNG throw in the successful run that wasn't "Let's see if my generic Dread Fighter dodges" that happened due to bad placement around the river.

It's a balls of a map because so many have high evade (the massive boosts to S rank are kinda cruel generally), but one that's tempered by it's homogenous enemy types. Having Helmut the Tank Engine to throw themselves against didn't hurt, but aside from that it was mostly "Get the damage dealers to hit, keep the cavs in the back to boost stats". Generics OP. Also with that Corrin got to A with Percy, so that's done, I'll have WL soon.

And meanwhile Azura tries to cover up her plan to sell the Kitsune fur coats by saying that they couldn't go around.

30 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

pretty ok/good!

Will be back to my own apartment in less than a week.

NGL already miss my family 😅

As much as the lack of privacy and the general loudness annoys me...

This...was nice. More nice than usual, despite all the arguements and stuff.

Or maybe i am feeling like that because this is the first time i stay that long with them since i was 16 lol.

Well, that sounded like a nice change of pace for you.

Meanwhile my parents would probably complain if I went two weekends without going home at present. And they'd still be asking why about 1.

Metroid Dread is so good guys.

You doing Boss Rush runs at the moment?

Or a main game playthrough?

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So today I learned this guy existed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_Rights_Gist

Uh huh...

And here I thought the Puritans calling their kids Temperance was too far.

10 minutes ago, Dayni said:

And meanwhile Azura tries to cover up her plan to sell the Kitsune fur coats by saying that they couldn't go around.

Ah the classic evil Azura meme that makes more sense than og story xD

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Meanwhile my parents would probably complain if I went two weekends without going home at present. And they'd still be asking why about 1.

Honestly if i lived in the same city as my parents i would probably atleast visit them twice a week.

Already do that with my granduncle anyway

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

So it's saying that in the first bracket can't go below 0 and it'll bring it up to 0 if it does, or if it's greater than the unit's Spd it''ll alter that sum to 0 (To prevent that spd being below 0). It'll also calc fatigue in it, but that apparently can go below 0? And apparently Skl contributes to Attack Speed (RIP your Leif)

If you at least get the end result dispayed this'd be fine to me.

Whoa, you understood that gibberish?!

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

What it should've been!!!!!

Well, I should clarify that it also has the penalty that once a unit reaches 200 fatigue points, they can only move one space, haha. I mean, that really shouldnt happen, but i agree with you 100% otherwise.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Do you have strong opinions on Crossbell characters? Because NISAmerica is doing a thing where you can vote for your favorite in a bracket! I would vote but I'm not very familiar with anyone, so...

I was going to make a joke about Rixia being left out because she would sweep, but it turns out she'll be in the second round. Still, she was probably left out of the first round to keep things fair for everyone else.

Randy is the best character of the franchise. Tio a cute

A CUTE

Spoiler

tZIu30F.png

Wazy shines a bit, but he's not around that much. Lloyd and Rixia are OK. The rest is whatever. Crossbell's cast is the weakest in the franchise.

I hope Zeit beats Fran kek

27 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, I should clarify that it also has the penalty that once a unit reaches 200 fatigue points, they can only move one space, haha. I mean, that really shouldnt happen, but i agree with you 100% otherwise.

Oh well that's.....just kinda overkill at that point.

13 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Tio a cute

A CUTE

Unbenannt.PNG

Tio is truely Wolrd peace if she made us agree on something Trails related xD

Edited by Shrimpolaris

15 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, chapter 21 is the first map of the very warpskippable Thracia lategame. This map is doable without warp, but... Well, that's just the thing - experience doesn't matter at this point, and the map offers zero substantial rewards. And it's just... so unbearably tedious to play. There's no point in not skipping it. And so begins the worst part of the game.

I mean... I did get a blizzard tome for Asbel to abuse... and a fortify staff, and a sleep staff. I also picked up a couple battle axes and hammers, a vulnerary or two, a great sword, a silver sword, a pure water for more Tina shenanigans, a level for Tina with magic so she could steal more stuff. And... once that blizzard was stolen Leif could literally ignore the ballistas by running through their range and one rounding them. Well.. mostly. Couldn't quite do that to the iron ballistae. But damn did it save time. Even the forest tiles couldn't stop him from getting to the venin ballista without trouble. Not helping with anyone who doesn't have a lot of lucky move growths though.
Seeing as we're Morshu posting now.

Edited by The Roger The Paladin

7 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Olivier.

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So today I learned this guy existed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_Rights_Gist

Uh huh...

If that isn't the most American name.

Only way it could possibly be more Murican is if he was called Second Ammendment Freedom.

Or Guns. Just Guns.

3 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I mean... I did get a blizzard tome for Asbel to abuse...

But does he have the rank for it? I can never get any use out of Thracia siege tomes due to the horribly slow rank growths. The mages never reach any A ranks.

and a fortify staff, and a sleep staff. I also picked up a couple battle axes and hammers, a vulnerary or two, a great sword, a silver sword, a pure water for more Tina shenanigans, a level for Tina with magic so she could steal more stuff. And... once that blizzard was stolen Leif could literally ignore the ballistas by running through their range and one rounding them. Well.. mostly. Couldn't quite do that to the iron ballistae. But damn did it save time. Even the forest tiles couldn't stop him from getting to the venin ballista without trouble. Not helping with anyone who doesn't have a lot of lucky move growths though.

Well, at least there's that!

Seeing as we're Morshu posting now.

Bad video. He gave Link a tip for free, Morshu would never do that.

Oh for fuck's sake, mobile serenes ate up half of my post.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

What’s a knockout punch?

The class talent. It sends enemies flying and deals more damage the higher your combo.

Their what now?

Ahahaha... You really nees to read the characters' statsheets. The game is really open with its information, but you need to actually read it!

Tab to open the stat menu. Maybe I should've started with that...

I saw it and went in there for a bit, but I didn’t remember seeing anything about subclasses.

They're hidden at first. Probably so that you don't ignore everything else and rush them.

If you do that the scars (talk to the sleepy green dude for that) as they become available, you should be able to get all the subclasses soon enough. Try it! One of them is rockstar!

10 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Jo!

I don't think i've missed this many pages since thead's creation

Welcome back.

Hey, if you were a living eggplant, where would you hide?

10 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

y'all ok?

I got Sooks to play Rogue Legacy 2.

I also found Dangen's discord server and entered it in hopes of getting spicy info regarding Vestaria 2. No such luck, and participating in talks with the fans there has made me more impacient for the game now. Woo.

7 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Feh breaks all the possible barriers, eh?

What's next, Naga x Tiki?

Bantu x Tiki.

I think I would burn down IntSys HQ if they did that.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Somewhere where enemies can't get me because i'm defenselss.

Good tip, but that applies to all of them. Need something more specific.