Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A wha?

It'd require explaining Irish to you again.

Don't worry about it.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Why, though? What does this accomplish?

It was funni number.

That's it.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

We were just talking about this in the Dangen server. Pretty cool, I guess, but ultimately, this is just VS1 with some graphical updates, maybe some story additions but still on a janky-ass outdated version of SRPG Studio. I look forward to the English release of VS2 far more. Luckily, this shouldn't distract from that. Kaga would have to finish this before Dangen could even begin to consider swaying their attention to it.

So wait, that's official?

I'm hoping someone's put it succinctly what's going on with this, it'd be a bit of a hard rub if this is another version to purchase

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

33 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It'd require explaining Irish to you again.

Don't worry about it.

Hahah... yeah, probably for the best.

33 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So wait, that's official?

I'm hoping someone's put it succinctly what's going on with this, it'd be a bit of a hard rub if this is another version to purchase

I don't think anyone knows yet. Kaga's just teased it, it's probably not complete.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

This is a question begging for a degenrate answer tbh

Any answer you might be willing to give me could help me in my pursuit of living eggplants.

Just now, GuardianSing said:

Agus fagaimid suid mar ata se.

Ah joy, doesn't help I'm actually not good at it. I dropped levels in the subject, I sucked that much. Looking at the google translate threw me because suid isn't in the accessible online dictionary (teanglann) at all but in another one it shows up in a few other entries but the formatting of the entries itself comes from a dictionary that's decades old and it's not clear what it's doing there, there's the lack of fadas (It'd be fágaimid, atá and sé). And then my initial concerns about suid were right, because that is a typo. siúd is the correct term, I'm sending feedback on that error, thanks Google translate for making me do this

For those wondering, it'd effectively translate as "We'll leave it as is/at that" and you could probably say "We'll leave it there so" as a translation too.

Did you get what I was on about though?

Ladies and gentlemen.

We got 'em.

The last of the living eggplants has been located.

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Lewd

Very lewd

I think this is the first answer that I cannot, in any conceivable way, somehow justify as a good pointer.

And it's the one that was sent shortly after I found the thing.

Nice.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Ah joy, doesn't help I'm actually not good at it. I dropped levels in the subject, I sucked that much. Looking at the google translate threw me because suid isn't in the accessible online dictionary (teanglann) at all but in another one it shows up in a few other entries but the formatting of the entries itself comes from a dictionary that's decades old and it's not clear what it's doing there, there's the lack of fadas (It'd be fágaimid, atá and sé). And then my initial concerns about suid were right, because that is a typo. siúd is the correct term, I'm sending feedback on that error, thanks Google translate for making me do this

For those wondering, it'd effectively translate as "We'll leave it as is/at that" and you could probably say "We'll leave it there so" as a translation too.

Did you get what I was on about though?

Ah, I knew it had to be missing something. The little Irish I know comes from songs and poems so this was all copypasted.

9 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Lessons learned: you can't make everyone happy. You gotta choose which smile to protect.

Aww, that's really sweet! ❤️

https://steamdb.info/app/1702330/

RF5 might be getting a steam release soon

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

something something if you make a girl cry, that's not gonna fly; if you make a girl smile, you pass the trial

Well, you can't make every girl smile or you will be the one who won't smile!

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Aww, that's really sweet! ❤️

more bittersweet, no?

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ladies and gentlemen.

We got 'em.

The last of the living eggplants has been located.

What was this eggplant hunt for?

6 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Ah, I knew it had to be missing something. The little Irish I know comes from songs and poems so this was all copypasted.

Well, that's just how it can end up being.

Doesn't come naturally for me either, which makes trying to remember what things translate to harder.

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

RF5 might be getting a steam release soon

Now with mods!

(IO, you know what this means)

5 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Fair!

Some kinds of love are not to be shared, but increased towards one person!

Yeah, exactly. It kinda means more imo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY PUT "SO MUCH MORE" INTO THE SOMNIUM FILES

GYAAAAAA-

21 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Now with mods!

(IO, you know what this means)

Are you referring to the buttplug.io software I was referring to like yesterday?😛

I haven't purchased RF5 yet, so there is a chance I could go PC with it. (The little lava lamp lookalike for where the Sun don't shine would have to be a hypothetical gift from a hypothetical very accepting boyfriend.) Although I have my doubts a PC release will fix the "performaaaaaaaaaaaance!" issues. I don't know much about programming, and yet, I speculate the technical problems stem of RF5 from spaghetti code, or vermicelli, perhaps farfalle, macaroni maybe even fusili. Putting old wine in new bottles makes no difference if the fermented grapes were very unripe when they got pressed. 

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY PUT "SO MUCH MORE" INTO THE SOMNIUM FILES

GYAAAAAA-

I was meaning to ask, what got you into playing AI: The Somnium Files? I had heard of the game before, a decently reviewed story. IIRC though, doesn't the game have a very dislikable, rather perverted male lead?

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was meaning to ask, what got you into playing AI: The Somnium Files?

I dunno, seemed interesting. I've been wanting to play story-based games lately (Ever since I started Lost Judgment, actually), and Indigoasis on the other thread mentioned that it was like Ace Attorney.

I was pretty sure that I saw some influence from the Yakuza series as I went through the game, but after I heard that accursed song... I knew.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

IIRC though, doesn't the game have a very dislikable, rather perverted male lead?

My man is horny on main. He's a good guy when he isn't listening to his gonads, though, and his comedic relief is really nice with how heavy the story is at times. His interactions with a lot of the cast are really enteraining. Overall, I'd say that I like him, though I can understand why some people'd be put off by him, I guess.

Ruben must keep a few kilometers away from this game at all times, though. He'd hate it.