Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, you're a genius. That makes all of the sense. Thanks for going the extra mile.

...Honestly, at this point you're just straight up putting more thought into it than IntSys lol. Given how they butchered Berg and Leiden and Spanishied the wrong Robert, the pattern most likely flew over their heads too.

Heh, well, it's not all on me. Like, the Bergse Mass thing was sourced in the .org wiki, who they likely came to the same conclusion due to the other two clearly having Dutch names. And to be fair, the Japanese using the F sound for Bergse does make it suspect, so it's not without merit.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Heh, well, it's not all on me. Like, the Bergse Mass thing was sourced in the .org wiki, who they likely came to the same conclusion due to the other two clearly having Dutch names. And to be fair, the Japanese using the F sound for Bergse does make it suspect, so it's not without merit.

At that point I wouldn't be surprised if Kaga simply misspelled Bergse. It wouldn't be the first time. Look at the infamous Murder Hollace fiasco. If I recall correctly, Kaga tried to write murder holes, failed, and this caused the fanslators that came after massive confusion.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

At that point I wouldn't be surprised if Kaga simply misspelled Bergse. It wouldn't be the first time. Look at the infamous Murder Hollace fiasco. If I recall correctly, Kaga tried to write murder holes, failed, and this caused the fanslators that came after massive confusion.

Admittedly that's true. Translations to Japanese are bound to not be all perfect either.

As per the wiki, Holes would be ホールズ, but Kaga wrote it as ホレス, which is actually Horace. Horace himself is ホルス, which would be Horus, as in the Egyptian god. So the fan translation were again duped by the L/R thing. Or just correctly thought Murder Horace was definitely not what Kempf meant. XD

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Or just correctly thought Murder Horace was definitely not what Kempf meant. XD

That or Kempf knew SD was coming and how you had to murder Horace to get other gaidens.

The error in the fan translation also shows they had little knowledge about it too and/or couldn't recognize it.

Specially when the map is about archers and mages sniping you through the walls... as in, using Murder Holes. So yeah.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly that's true. Translations to Japanese are bound to not be all perfect either.

As per the wiki, Holes would be ホールズ, but Kaga wrote it as ホレス, which is actually Horace.

Yeah, that makes no sense. Kaga made a whoopsie.

Horace himself is ホルス, which would be Horus, as in the Egyptian god.

Now I kinda wish they localized him as Horus. That would've made him even cooler. Seriously, the writing in his SD chapter is so randomly good.

So the fan translation were again duped by the L/R thing.  Or just correctly thought Murder Horace was definitely not what Kempf meant. XD

Shaya just accepted it and went "okay then, I guess Kaga had it out for this Hollace guy." Then the Project Exile team gave up and invented a completely new name, and then added like six paragraphs of extra text to justify the name. Though I'll admit, I'm a fan of the "not ballistae, you idiot! Ballistrariae" mishap.

Even Lil' Manster hasn't just reverted to Murder Holes, even though at this point it's well established that this was the original intent. Instead they called the map "desperate ground," which is so... anticlimatically nondescript for such an infamous chapter. What kind of devils did you make a pact with to curse this chapter so hard, Kempf?!

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

That or Kempf knew SD was coming and how you had to murder Horace to get other gaidens.

K A G A

D I D

I T

F I R S T

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

The error in the fan translation also shows they had little knowledge about it too and/or couldn't recognize it.

Specially when the map is about arches and mages sniping you through the walls... as in, using Murder Holes. So yeah.

I seem to recall the Project Exile documents going into detail about how murder holes was actually a rather obscure thing, which is most likely why Shaya didn't try to question the Hollace nonsense. Probably not a medieval warfare expert, that one.

...Dumb question, I know, but now I'm not sure... is the Shaya patch actually named after the translator or is Shaya something else? Just asking to be sure.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, that makes no sense. Kaga made a whoopsie.

Yeah, no one's perfect.

Now I kinda wish they localized him as Horus. That would've made him even cooler. Seriously, the writing in his SD chapter is so randomly good.

I suppose, heh. It's not without precedent. Considering we have Artemis. Archanea might like their deity names.

Shaya just accepted it and went "okay then, I guess Kaga had it out for this Hollace guy." Then the Project Exile team gave up and invented a completely new name, and then added like six paragraphs of extra text to justify the name. Though I'll admit, I'm a fan of the "not ballistae, you idiot! Ballistrariae" mishap.

Even Lil' Manster hasn't just reverted to Murder Holes, even though at this point it's well established that this was the original intent. Instead they called the map "desperate ground," which is so... anticlimatically nondescript for such an infamous chapter. What kind of devils did you make a pact with to curse this chapter so hard, Kempf?!

Certainly a look into what translations/localizations, official or otherwise, have to deal with.

That's... surprising to know. Why keep a mistake that shouldn't be there to begin with. Oh man, now that's quite worse...

With Bandit Keith, clearly.

I seem to recall the Project Exile documents going into detail about how murder holes was actually a rather obscure thing, which is most likely why Shaya didn't try to question the Hollace nonsense. Probably not a medieval warfare expert, that one.

...Dumb question, I know, but now I'm not sure... is the Shaya patch actually named after the translator or is Shaya something else? Just asking to be sure.

Guess they never played Age of Empires. lol It's even stranger because they got Portcullis right, and at this point it should be clear Kempf is all about employing those kind of strategies. So a quick search would've led to Murder Holes too.

Now that I don't know.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

happy anniversary Sacred Stones 🥂

KINO

44 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

but Falcom hasn't been really good with difficulty for like 12 years now.

I think this applies to any company, not just Falcom lmao

Edited by lightcosmo

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Certainly a look into what translations/localizations, official or otherwise, have to deal with.

It ain't a walk in the park, that's for sure. And no matter what you do, someone's going to be angry.

That's... surprising to know. Why keep a mistake that shouldn't be there to begin with. Oh man, now that's quite worse...

Yeah, I have to admit, I don't like where we ended up. Desperate ground is lame. Let's all return to Shaya, ahhhh the good ol' days of stupid menus.

With Bandit Keith, clearly.

Ohh so that's where it came from... All I ever knew was that it was a Yugioh abridged reference, but I've nevre watched a single Yugioh episode. Enlightening!

Guess they never played Age of Empires. lol It's even stranger because they got Portcullis right, and at this point it should be clear Kempf is all about employing those kind of strategies. So a quick search would've led to Murder Holes too.

All in all, it's a huge mess.

Well, that did not go horribly.

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

With math?

Yes. There was only one question I was unsure on how to do, and by the end of that section I invented a way to do it, which did take a bit, but was guaranteed to get me the right answer (assuming I did the actual math right, and my logic was sound).

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Get your math down!

Good luck.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Good luck! I have faith that you will do well.

Thank you as well!

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Considering they not only respected but improved Zaki's dickzard, it's honestly not that surprising.

This word when you talking about Uranus -the Greco-Roman sky god whose claims to notoriety include being castrated by his son- is a tad ironic. 

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

That's the thing about driving, focus is both essential and a pain to maintain for an extended period. Not looking forward o hours of driving alone to be honest, especially with the bad drive I had this weekend where I let myself get off focus.

I try to tell my family "I'm not incapable, just lazy with low willpower and not pushed enough" -and then I think of driving, and realize that all my desires to not be treated like a child or someone with special needs meets a factual obstacle, a potentially life-or-death roadblock.😐 At the least, I'm smart and old enough that I don't need to be talked down to.

I don't exactly understand how someone could casually jump in the vehicle and make several trips in a day. Or finish with work and be left feeling "My job is crap!", exhausted and yet still press the accelerator with a mind clear and calm enough to make it home, possibly stopping for groceries or whatnot en route. Maybe I just need to -to put it in plain language- "Suck it up!" and that's how people deal with it.

The tyranny of the automobile, man!😩 Though its despotism can liberate my traversal of the physical world, and all the many boons that would come with that. Can't and don't want others driving me to dates I might want.😝

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

fixed on Inferno and higher as only there enemies are fast. Yeah dumb descision

*Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Custom Difficulty options intensify*

More games need to do that. Having play at/near double damage intake to experience faster enemies is bad, it makes the lower difficulties bad to train on too. (Though even at lower attack speeds, I have gotten hammered.)

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

btw, did you collect the Azure petals and give em to the girl that wants them?

I was wondering with VIII behind me if there were some true ending requirements this time. So the nondescript girl isn't so ordinary I take it.

And yes, once Renegade joined, I immediately hunted down every treasure chest, graffiti, and flower petal in Balduq to get it done. A few were pesky to find, even with Third Eye (and the Hieroglyph Knights district is too big for being so devoid of purpose, that wasted my time hunting for petals there).

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I remember reading about the old translation once. Although I forget where and all the details.

Shaya is indeed a person. The Patch of Infamy is better called the Shaya-FireLizard Patch, as it was a two-person effort. One of them, Shaya I think, made the translation.

I do not believe Shaya intended it as a serious translation, or for it to even be inserted into a rom. It might IIRC have been intended more as a rough guide to read on the side while players played Thracia 776 in Japanese. The translated script would tell you what you need to do and give you the gist of the story, but it wasn't supposed to be polished to a reflective professional-esque sheen.

Now, FireLizard asked Shaya for the English script, which they willingly provided, and then did the work of coding it into a Thracia 776 translation patch. Translation & localization is only half the battle of video game translation efforts, inserting the text into the game itself is a separate challenge just as significant. You never know what errors and bugs -possibly even crashes- may result from your insertions, nor how the script will look once it get in the game- you might need to fine tune the font.

Furthermore, if you're adding words to a game to replace existing ones, you're going to need to find every single line of text in the game's files. Some gays (I'm keeping this completely accidental typo in here, another sign of my... absurd existence😆) games keep their script files as clear and organized as a Japanese zen rock garden. Others are hot and unpleasant messes that defy human comprehension as to how they came to be. Thracia 776 has the unfortunate fate of falling into the latter category so I've heard. And it might very well be part of the reason why it took so dang long to get something better than the Shaya-FireLizard Patch some would argue. If you survived translating Thracia 776, the game's coding would act like an unexpected 24x teleportation tile, except a programmer can't warpskip past this mistake. And considering this a fan project being done as a hobby on the side, no "I know I'm underpaid and that real wages for the average worker have stagnated or declined for decades, but I'lll toil away at this crummy job anyway" salary incentive to put up with this fake difficulty, not pushing onward is fairly understandable.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

was wondering with VIII behind me if there were some true ending requirements this time.

There's none, however you may recognize something if you give the petals to the girl 😉

Every 20 petals

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This word when you talking about Uranus -the Greco-Roman sky god whose claims to notoriety include being castrated by his son- is a tad ironic. 

You know, you could've stopped at Uranus and it would've already been funny.

But still, thank you. You put an intelligen spin into a uranus joke. Good work!

*Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Custom Difficulty options intensify*

More games need to do that.

Well you see, R. Legacy--

I remember reading about the old translation once. Although I forget where and all the details.

Shaya is indeed a person. The Patch of Infamy is better called the Shaya-FireLizard Patch, as it was a two-person effort. One of them, Shaya I think, made the translation.

Interesting. Thanks.

I do not believe Shaya intended it as a serious translation, or for it to even be inserted into a rom. It might IIRC have been intended more as a rough guide to read on the side while players played Thracia 776 in Japanese. The translated script would tell you what you need to do and give you the gist of the story, but it wasn't supposed to be polished to a reflective professional-esque sheen.

Ah, so that's why it's the worst translation in the history of mankind. I see.

Now, FireLizard asked Shaya for the English script, which they willingly provided, and then did the work of coding it into a Thracia 776 translation patch. Translation & localization is only half the battle of video game translation efforts, inserting the text into the game itself is a separate challenge just as significant. You never know what errors and bugs -possibly even crashes- may result from your insertions, nor how the script will look once it get in the game- you might need to fine tune the font.

I heard enough from Aethin during the development of the Berwick Saga translation to know this full well. Frankensteining a game to insert another language into it can get quite tricky. Especially when it's held up by "paper clips and hope", as I believe Aethin once described BWS to me.

Some gays keep their script files as clear and organized as a Japanese zen rock garden.

Well, of course. Hygene is important.

Some games keep their script files as clear and organized as a Japanese zen rock garden. Others are hot and unpleasant messes that defy human comprehension as to how they came to be.

See above. Kaga's not a very neat and tidy man lol.

Thracia 776 has the unfortunate fate of falling into the latter category so I've heard. And it might very well be part of the reason why it took so dang long to get something better than the Shaya-FireLizard Patch some would argue. If you survived translating Thracia 776, the game's coding would act like an unexpected 24x teleportation tile, except a programmer can't warpskip past this mistake. And considering this a fan project being done as a hobby on the side, no "I know I'm underpaid and that real wages for the average worker have stagnated or declined for decades, but I'lll toil away at this crummy job anyway" salary incentive to put up with this fake difficulty, not pushing onward is fairly understandable.

Fast forward a decade, and now we're inserting weapon rank displays, displaying hidden stats and skills, swapping the level display in battles for a crit display, adding a way to tinker with the initial formation... Progress is a funny thing.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, that did not go horribly.

Did you remember to talk to your teachers and read books beforehand for the extra AP? You won't finish the year with a student rank A0 if you didn't, even if you got all the questions right.

Also this is something @Armagon theorized about recently, but Xenoblade 3's description on Nintendo's website was recently edited to mention that it has a "rich open world" (compare the original description on the SE's page), so now we know it actually is a seamless open world. Which makes sense, since the world isn't split among separate Titans like the previous two games were. I can't wait to run to the final dungeon immediately after leaving the starting area.

9 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I can't wait to run to the final dungeon immediately after leaving the starting area.

It'd be funny if it truly be like, right behind your starting point.

Dragan just gave me The Power of Salt.

Yes! This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

49 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I try to tell my family "I'm not incapable, just lazy with low willpower and not pushed enough" -and then I think of driving, and realize that all my desires to not be treated like a child or someone with special needs meets a factual obstacle, a potentially life-or-death roadblock.😐 At the least, I'm smart and old enough that I don't need to be talked down to.

I don't exactly understand how someone could casually jump in the vehicle and make several trips in a day. Or finish with work and be left feeling "My job is crap!", exhausted and yet still press the accelerator with a mind clear and calm enough to make it home, possibly stopping for groceries or whatnot en route. Maybe I just need to -to put it in plain language- "Suck it up!" and that's how people deal with it.

The tyranny of the automobile, man!😩 Though its despotism can liberate my traversal of the physical world, and all the many boons that would come with that. Can't and don't want others driving me to dates I might want.😝

The joys of taking a metal brick and moving it along asphalt avoiding the other bricks of varying sizes and whatever else is brave enough to be on the road at the same time for you.

I'd say for many of them they don't feel so casual about it either, though there's still the subset who can decide they need to be somewhere and can just hop in and whisk themselves away to their destination all smiles.

Damm car lobbyists in the 1920's.

50 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Furthermore, if you're adding words to a game to replace existing ones, you're going to need to find every single line of text in the game's files. Some gays (I'm keeping this completely accidental typo in here, another sign of my... absurd existence😆) games keep their script files as clear and organized as a Japanese zen rock garden. Others are hot and unpleasant messes that defy human comprehension as to how they came to be. Thracia 776 has the unfortunate fate of falling into the latter category so I've heard.

What games ever have it organised?

And sometimes that could have not been an option, due to the way things had to be stored in the files to begin with. It can be complicated simply storing the data in assembly for instance.

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fast forward a decade, and now we're inserting weapon rank displays, displaying hidden stats and skills, swapping the level display in battles for a crit display, adding a way to tinker with the initial formation... Progress is a funny thing.

I dunno if its that or if its just that the devs either do the bare minimum or just dont have the drive to make it better.

Ofc better is subjective, but QoL is generally a better thing.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Dragan just gave me The Power of Salt.

Yes! This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

Did he give you the best scene in the game yet?

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I dunno if its that or if its just that the devs either do the bare minimum or just dont have the drive to make it better.

Ofc better is subjective, but QoL is generally a better thing.

Well, a lot of people consider changes to the game itself to be beyond the scope that a translation effort should have. And, of course, tinkering with a game like that adds difficulty to the project. I do appreciate how crazy the new Thracia translations are, but it's understandable when they just add the text and leave it at that.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, a lot of people consider changes to the game itself to be beyond the scope that a translation effort should have. And, of course, tinkering with a game like that adds difficulty to the project. I do appreciate how crazy the new Thracia translations are, but it's understandable when they just add the text and leave it at that.

I meant the OG devs compared to fan devs, haha.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I meant the OG devs compared to fan devs, haha.

Ohh, my mistake.

To be fair, we're talking about very old games here. At the time they probably didn't have the capability to do insane stuff like this, compared to people decades later dissecting the ROM and plucking out its every little secret. Or at least, not without delaying the games a whole bunch.

I mean, getting the game to work at all even in its "simple" form is already what could make them burnt out. So don't think that just because other people took it PLUS ULTRA means the OG developers were only doing the bare minimum... when the bare minimum was likely the bulk of the effort.

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2022-05-23-at-5-26-47-PM.png

I see what I need to delete from the default blank page on my web browser before someone else catches a glimpse.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

I keep being my own best source of humor. And never intentionally so.🤣

Happens when SF, Nintendo, and imgbb are practically the only things I view outside of private browsing to minimize cookies, yet not have to constantly sign in into the things I use a lot again and again. That, and Imgbb changes to whatever album of the many I've made that I've been visiting frequently lately, it could've been something less problematic.

Well, of course. Hygene is important.

*Resists urge to describe -gets vaporized by a parallel dimension me b/c impromptu sex ed in Far From the Forest is going too far*

That, and I already typed up such a lesson for everyone here months ago, to get the annoyance out of my head.😄 I'll never drop the Weapon Of Mass BrainBleaching though.😉

Well you see, R. Legacy--

Not the first indie game I to do this I see. I recall Wargroove (don't bother, it's Advance Wars with a medieval aesthetic) also allowed you to separate adjust damage taken and damage dealt. Indies being closer to the on-the-ground player than corporate giants, in hypothesis, means I would hope that they would be more open to including such features.

Anyways, good for Rogue Legacy! 

Though NGL, being a roguelike puts me slightly on edge, an action platformer could very well be better than the "Not for me" mystery dungeon format I associate with the phrase on gut instinct. That, I dunno, having "Rogue" in a roguelike's name... stabs me in the stomach with its absolute lack of creativity. You don't see a game called "Japanese Role Playing Legend", you get far better titles like "Infinite Undiscovery", "Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean", and "Super Robot Wars: OG Saga: Endless Frontier Exceed".😏

I suppose that sometimes, all you need is someone with the audacious endurance to make through the ice and carve out a new sea lane that legions of container ships shall soon follow  therein. And few will appreciate that the tunnel through the long-thought unbreakable and impassable granite peak wasn't always there.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

There's none, however you may recognize something if you give the petals to the girl 😉

I already gave them all over, but unfortunately, if the thing you're supposed to notice happens when you hand over the petals, I didn't notice it. If...

Spoiler

...the azure petals refers to blue being the primary color of Dana and the girl's dialogue was supposed to be reminiscent of Dana describing her visions of Adol, then I couldn't say that I caught it. I thought "Well, Dana isn't Adol's first girl, and this Celcetan flower wreath I got b/c VIII data but on PC only would've come with Memories of Celceta data, is blue flowers. So maybe this NPC is alluding to someone else".

36 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Damm car lobbyists in the 1920's.

There are books, or at least chapters in scholarly books, dedicated to this very topic. That I know from college. I don't feel like reading them any more than I have, I already know enough of how they did it and why, I don't think I'd benefit other than for grudge towards those long dead from doing so.

Doesn't help that America, unlike your comparatively little Emerald Isle, is very big. Even if America had public transportation worth the name, it'd have some logistics to put up with. Not like India, Russia and China don't though, rail can be updated to travel the vast gulfs between megapolises.

36 minutes ago, Dayni said:

What games ever have it organised?

And sometimes that could have not been an option, due to the way things had to be stored in the files to begin with. It can be complicated simply storing the data in assembly for instance.

I'm not quite sure actually.😅

However, while I've forgotten the details, Rune Factory 5, despite taking too long post-Japanese release to go international, did have good cooperation between the localization team and the game's dev team. Making the dialogue easy to translate and replace with the new stuff. They made a point of releasing info about this process to the public. I would assume that there had to be some measure of organization to the text files if the Japanese crew could do this. -But I could very well be wrong.😅

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I can't wait to run to the final dungeon immediately after leaving the starting area.

As if Monolith would resort to Breath of the Wild's format of storytelling. I don't think that'd work with the stories they try to tell.

XCX hid the final chapter location until the plot demanded it, despite its location being reachable as early as like pre-Chapter 4, that it was hidden wasn't without some feasibility though. That, and dimensions are crossable in XC, so the big baddie could be open their little pocket dimension and either let us in, or their invisible forbidden magic floating artificial continent out, at the time deemed appropriate.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Did he give you the best scene in the game yet?

Somehow I doubt it, just finished Chapter 4's fight.

I didn't lose anyone first try, which was nice. Though I did cause a scare when Dragan nearly got himself killed in the south while most of my army was in the area he couldn't get to. But Hughette being able to fly inside was the MVP for it.

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Doesn't help that America, unlike your comparatively little Emerald Isle, is very big. Even if America had public transportation worth the name, it'd have some logistics to put up with. Not like India, Russia and China don't though, rail can be updated to travel the vast gulfs between megapolises.

Logistics are fun everywhere /s

Coming from here, a lower density populace encourages car ownership simply because there's a higher proportion of people who need it to get anything. Especially when plenty live outside even the boundaries of villages/the village might as well be argued as not exist in some contexts. And when your bus schedules are underserved for reducing this (and with rural ones they take long enough I can hardly blame that case) and your rail network has atrophied massively over decades and only begun to be recovered, it's going to take time and effort to get things up and going.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

However, while I've forgotten the details, Rune Factory 5, despite taking too long post-Japanese release to go international, did have good cooperation between the localization team and the game's dev team. Making the dialogue easy to translate and replace with the new stuff. They made a point of releasing info about this process to the public. I would assume that there had to be some measure of organization to the text files if the Japanese crew could do this. -But I could very well be wrong.😅

I do suspect things are better understood nowadays to make this less of an issue. Even if the files were disorganised, they had the dev team to point out where they needed to go with inserting text, making the process certainly not about searching the code for where it goes.

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:
Spoiler

...the azure petals refers to blue being the primary color of Dana and the girl's dialogue was supposed to be reminiscent of Dana describing her visions of Adol, then I couldn't say that I caught it. I thought "Well, Dana isn't Adol's first girl, and this Celcetan flower wreath I got b/c VIII data but on PC only would've come with Memories of Celceta data, is blue flowers. So maybe this NPC is alluding to someone else".

Spoiler

to be more exact, 6 different characters have dialogue through her. 6 who are considered to have the most impact on Adol. One of them was Dana yup.

• Reah (Ys 1/2)
  • Tia (Ys 7 )
  • Eldeel (Ys 4)
  • Dana 
  • Dark Fact (Ys 1)
  • Feena (Ys 1/2)

Edited by Shrimpolaris