Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

In Tactical Scalenes news:

Hide contents

Aesfrost has invaded after getting the McGuffin that was in the mine. Naturally we get into the invasion super quick through the power of secret tunnel.

I got a mage who can learn all magic and a guy who adds TP to allies. One sounds more broken, but the other one will actually allow me to do broken moves.

Julio and uh... whatshisface. I can't remember his name. That one was the most boring unit in the game, which is unfortunate, given most units in this game are pretty creative. As for Julio... He's another boring unit. He buffs people's TP. That's it. He does have the advantage that your mages love the extra TP, so deploying him together with mages is a good idea.

EDIT: Narve, damnit, Narve.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Julio and uh... whatshisface. I can't remember his name. That one was the most boring unit in the game, which is unfortunate, given most units in this game are pretty creative. As for Julio... He's another boring unit. He buffs people's TP. That's it. He does have the advantage that your mages love the extra TP, so deploying him together with mages is a good idea.

Ah Narve, got on your nerves did he? The shame with him is he's clearly a jack of all trades.

Julio I hope I see more with his other skills because he pays a fair chunk to do that for mages. Getting fast TP regen on him will be a big addition.

My concern is I won't get the shaman again, I liked her potential in the first demo.

Just now, Dayni said:

Ah Narve, got on your nerves did he? The shame with him is he's clearly a jack of all trades.

Didn't really get on my narves, he was just rather uninspired compared to everyone else. Forgettable.

Just now, Dayni said:

Julio I hope I see more with his other skills because he pays a fair chunk to do that for mages. Getting fast TP regen on him will be a big addition.

Yeah, Julio's basically just a TP battery, but occassionally he'll have to take a turn to recharge himself.

Just now, Dayni said:

My concern is I won't get the shaman again, I liked her potential in the first demo.

Shaman took a little while to join in my run, but when she did it was a great day. That gal is the best mage in the game. Not objectively, but those 60% paralyze rates were SO useful. And casting rain is just cool, I love the aesthetics of rain in my battlefields.

Julio good.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I may finally have another job. Unlike previous ones, this is an Spanish-English interpreter job. Well, it's actually Legal Assistant in an immigration firm, but the job is more about being an interpreter. For the most part.

I hope that all goes well and works out for you!

Somehow in between the investigation and combat phase of this chapter Serenoa got to the mountains and found a young girl juggling in the mountains who was abandoned.

He then proceeds to conscript her.

A man after Marth's heart this one.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Didn't really get on my narves, he was just rather uninspired compared to everyone else. Forgettable.

Truly someone who'd shout Magic is Everything at his foes.

His AoE healing is a threat for Geela though.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Shaman took a little while to join in my run, but when she did it was a great day. That gal is the best mage in the game. Not objectively, but those 60% paralyze rates were SO useful. And casting rain is just cool, I love the aesthetics of rain in my battlefields.

I do not remember those rates being that high in the first demo. Maybe she got moved to later on in this game.

Even ignoring aesthetic, the utility options were some of the more interesting ones to me when the first demo came out.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Julio good.

I hope he'll be.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Somehow in between the investigation and combat phase of this chapter Serenoa got to the mountains and found a young girl juggling in the mountains who was abandoned.

He then proceeds to conscript her.

A man after Marth's heart this one.

Ahahahah... Ahh, Piccoletta. Everything about this girl is just completely wrong.

Give her the final boss kill.

The timing of these things gets so weird I swear, I got Julio while the party was currently stuck on a tiny bridge, sandwiched between enemy forces. Serenoa just somehow teleported to the tent to greet Julio.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

His AoE healing is a threat for Geela though.

Eh, not really. Geela has the same thing and it's more powerful on her, not to mention she has cheaper options for healing. Of course, healing is all she ever does, but Narve's magic isn't very good. Or at least it never felt good to me. Some people say he's OP. I really don't see it, but still. Give him a shot, see how you like him yourself.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I do not remember those rates being that high in the first demo. Maybe she got moved to later on in this game.

Even ignoring aesthetic, the utility options were some of the more interesting ones to me when the first demo came out.

She's awesome. One of my favorite units.

I survived my physics final (and I think I did pretty well), which also means Gov School is over for the year, so I survived a year of that!

Now all that’s left is to finish the end of the year work my other classes are piling on for… some reason.

Just got Roland killed because I was not smart with my planning.

On a map he wasn't allowed die on.

F7xjt8I.jpeg

Eh, not really. Geela has the same thing and it's more powerful on her, not to mention she has cheaper options for healing. Of course, healing is all she ever does, but Narve's magic isn't very good. Or at least it never felt good to me. Some people say he's OP. I really don't see it, but still. Give him a shot, see how you like him yourself.

Narve like I said feels like a Jack of all Trades, but his Wind magic is a bit larger which can net you a few more hits.

But yeah, if I bench the guy it'll not be so surprising.

The timing of these things gets so weird I swear, I got Julio while the party was currently stuck on a tiny bridge, sandwiched between enemy forces. Serenoa just somehow teleported to the tent to greet Julio.

I got Julio immediately in Chapter 5, so he'd just ran away and somehow got to us before we got to the tunnel.

22 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Narve like I said feels like a Jack of all Trades, but his Wind magic is a bit larger which can net you a few more hits.

But yeah, if I bench the guy it'll not be so surprising.

Narve's wind magic gets a little more interesting later on. I just wish he got upgraded versions of his spells. Wind in particular doesn't have a dedicated mage, which is pretty weird.

11 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Lovely to see Eugen.
And those other guys, I suppose.

FTdGpXnUsAANEDc?format=jpg&name=large

Eugen! My man Eugen!

0/10 he's not punching Holmes.

Nah but seriously, lovely seeing art of this magnificent asshole. I don't think I've ever seen any before.

So, I start my retry.

Both enemy archers proceed to miss their first attacks and because I zoned them out of the high ground they don't have access to the advantages it has.

Beautiful.

Course, I cut it a little close at the end when I got myself caught at the exit, but thankfully this isn't Thracia so escape doesn't mean "leave everyone else behind".

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I survived my physics final (and I think I did pretty well), which also means Gov School is over for the year, so I survived a year of that!

Now all that’s left is to finish the end of the year work my other classes are piling on for… some reason.

Congrats!

Celebrate as you'd find appropriate once these assignments are over and done with.

Narve's wind magic gets a little more interesting later on. I just wish he got upgraded versions of his spells. Wind in particular doesn't have a dedicated mage, which is pretty weird.

Seems like he is kinda the dedicated windy boi.

It is a little odd that they went "Oh, and because he's an Archsage's grandboi let him have other magic to kinda use"

15 hours ago, Benice said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Elina!

Thank you @Benice and @Dayni!!!! That means so much to me!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕  
Today I finally got my hands on 13 sentinels! Great game so far!! 

Edited by Elina

57 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Lovely to see Eugen.
And those other guys, I suppose.

FTdGpXnUsAANEDc?format=jpg&name=large

I find it hilarious it has a Sensitive Content warning. XD

32 minutes ago, Elina said:

Thank you @Benice and @Dayni!!!! That means so much to me!!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕  

I didn't say happy birthday too? Could've sworn I did. Musta forgotten. Well, regardless, happy birthday to you! Hope I'm not too late, over where I live we're already almost an hour into the new day, haha.

32 minutes ago, Elina said:

I've been keeping that one in mind, but high price and only platform Ibcould get it on being the Switch have held me back so far. Keep us informed!

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I find it hilarious it has a Sensitive Content warning. XD

Not just everyone can handle Eugen's badassery.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Elena! I hope you have/had a good one!

1 hour ago, Elina said:

Hey, that’s a good game right there! Enjoy!

Thank you all so much!!!! I don’t deserve this! Oh and sorry @Saint Rubenio, I kind of scanned through so I must’ve missed it. I love you all, thank you so so much! I chant possible thank you enough!

Edited by Elina

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

@Sooks you misspelled her name, yah goof

DAMNIT, thanks for pointing that out!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Elina!!! I didn’t make a dumb typo this time! I hope you have/had a good birthday.

Edited by Sooks

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not bad, but I have one problem, Arkis looks too snarky with that smile and forward bend here. Seems out of character for him.

Arkis is smug because he knows he's about to make 26B a lot more painful for the player.

Eugen is smug because he knows he can use that as an excuse to cut his head off.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Elena! I hope you have/had a good one!

Elena's gonna be mighty confused if she happens to return to the forum now.