Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

That's comforting, although I don't know if I truly buy that.

Source.

Course, you are right homophobia is still very prevalent if you flip through the other articles there.

I'll be honest, I was on the site to see if there was anything added to the photography section for Pride Month. A dose of cold reality to go with it is unwanted but deserved.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Beware.

I know. I do remember your concerns about boss HP bloat. Assuming the difficulty selection lineup of later games, I'll simply play on a lower one. I'm a Musou fan, a lack of a challenge for grunts doesn't bother me.

Oh that's right, Devil Survivor does do that. RIP.

If Citra can run cheats, use 'em. If not, go with the DS version of the game and input the codes for max MC level, max stats, and infinite Macca. Spend some time to fuse up some endgame demons if you wish to go further, four Da Pengs with Multi-Strike and Pierce will give you four 6-move murder teams. Add Tyrants or Divines with Megidoloan or Holy Dance for infinite MP and magical offense. You're not really breaking anything you wouldn't be able to break on NG+.

-Don't take that seriously. We all have our personal likes and dislikes in entertainment. I wouldn't force you to play it, we've had enough evangelists for whom it's "convert or combust" to last the universe's lifetime.

When the pace becomes an unbearable slog, i start caring less about things i normally would've cared more of. Believe me, i would've been way more fond of Persona 5's characters probably if the calendar wasn't getting in the way.

It doesn't even have to be unbearable to me. When I wrapped up Ys IX earlier today, I was somewhat rapidly tapping through the ending dialogue. -Though this was because of a slog of my own making not having gotten the game over with sooner, it wasn't the game itself's fault.😆

Like c'mon, i've established this stance already, i've made countless jabs at Square Enix because of how much most of their games to me just feel super standard

Ah yes, Final Fantasy, that franchise that some people are now saying has abandoned the RPG genre altogether!

I know what you mean. I'm messing with the news I've loosely heard from Sony's E3 replacement.

42 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I do not mean to offend here, but humanity has a bit of a bias problem when it comes to what they say is their preference, versus what it actually is. I can remember the old discussion of it in statistics as an introduction of bias issues that can crop up even in well worded surveys, with the coffee problem. When asked their preference people will disproportionately say they like a strong rich cup of coffee, which simply isn't matched by studies that did actual taste tests, or even when asked more abstractly. People just didn't feel comfortable saying they like a weaker brew of coffee, even when it is true. I could easily see the same bias coming into things with RPG preference, of not wanting to say you like the boring bog standard affair. The things you stated you liked about the game were predominantly the standard RPG fare, and the places it strayed from that were your source of complaints, which makes it look like that is what you were expressing in your review.

As someone not a modern Persona fan, my lack of a real side in the above argument (yes I know I've shown some inclination towards not being into modern Persona, but I will hold my tongue against seriously criticizing games I've never played), means I find your back and forth interesting.

Usually, when someone criticizes Persona, it's "Persona is for babies! SMT better!" which is a juvenile and trollish criticism, devoid of substance. Getting a detailed, more refined Persona critique, and having someone rebuke it with equal care, is an interesting rarity on the Internet.

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Looking back at that review I am baffled by the confusion you have about Persona's reputation as an "RPG for people who don't like RPGs" when your complaints were almost exclusively about the way it wasn't like a traditional JRPG

So, you're saying "Persona is fun to non-JRPG fans, primarily because it spends so much time not being a JRPG"?

It sounded like you were comparing something like farming sim inspired mechanics to Persona dating sim inspired mechanics

Should it matter if it's farming or dating life sim? Particularly when Rune Factory is action RPG, farming sim, and dating sim all rolled up in one? By the Elder Dragons, RF2 Gen 2 even has a severely underbaked school system.

Is there a serious difference between life sims, other than the topics they handle? They're all about managing time and other resources to achieve certain goals, are they not? Are you sure you're not splitting invisible hairs that don't exist here?

I could easily see the same bias coming into things with RPG preference, of not wanting to say you like the boring bog standard affair.

Except, that would mean Armagon has to admit Xeno is typical JRPG faire, I don't think that's happening.😛

Defining what is "special" and what is not is totally sub- no there an ob- no it's sub- no ob! ...is too messy a topic.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

49 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

One of your complaints in your review was that the game's story didn't skip ahead when you got to the end of the first dungeon, and seemed to imply that was something you wanted at the time...

I expected it to and then it was made worse when i realized it really did just turn into a waiting game. I mean sure, there was Mementos but it's easy to reach the end. Character events would be nice and i did try to focus on those but the pacing of the calendar began to fuck with me. It just spiraled downward from there.

Your review had fairly good things to say about the gameplay, your complaints were with the pacing of the story.

Yeah the combat and dungeon exploring itself is solid. But that only lasts for so long before i have to wait before i can do anything again. The restrictiveness of the calendar system forcing me to live out each day and the dungeons being completed fairly quickly meant there was a lot of waiting. This would've been way less of an issue if the calendar was paced way more smoothly.

Honestly your description of Atelier's system was vague enough that it sounded like you were forcing a comparison that wasn't necessarily there. It sounded like you were comparing something like farming sim inspired mechanics to Persona dating sim inspired mechanics, and not realizing how different in purpose and character they are, although again, your description of Atelier's system was too vague, as you don't mention what causes time to pass, or even what you can DO with your time in that system.

I kept it simple because i figured that the point would get across. But if you aren't familiar and admittedly people may not be, basically, time in Atelier moves forward whenever you do anything and how much time depends on what the action was. It also depends on the game itself, whether or not it has a day/night cycle. Gathering, exploring areas and synthesizing move forward time. Character events don't however. There's a time-limit, or rather, there used to be, and depending on that game, completing your goal before the deadline progresses the plot or gives you the good ending. I specifically chose Escha & Logy because it's calendar is structured similar to Persona's in terms of "goal of the week" type stuff. The difference is as i've explained in the review.

I do not mean to offend here, but humanity has a bit of a bias problem when it comes to what they say is their preference, versus what it actually is.

Well aware. I do like to think i have a pretty good track record of my preferences tho. 

Also your attempt to force a comparison between FE4 and Persona games in here does seem kinda strange. FE4's big thing is integrating gameplay and story together, to a massive extent, whereas Persona generally plays it safer in that department, with the notable exception of making the power of friendship a more explicit thing in the gameplay.

The point was that i feel that the story got too much in the way of gameplay. Yes, FE4 integrates the two way more but Persona's calendar pacing issues only occur because the story demands that each day be lived out.

37 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Curious, how many FF games have you played?

I've played two. FF7 and FF7R. Both games i dropped because i realized i was just playing them for the sake of it.

Honestly, i generally play games i know i have a good chance of liking. Sometimes that backfires but i feel like i've curated my taste enough to where it doesn't really happen that much. Most games i've played, i like, and honestly i'm not that hard to please.

So if i have no interest in a game or a series, then it truly is not appealing to me. If i ended up not liking it, that's probably even worse. But even with games i don't like, i can usually recognize the good things in them.

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Assuming the difficulty selection lineup of later games, I'll simply play on a lower one.

I was playing on Normal iirc.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ah yes, Final Fantasy, that franchise that some people are now saying has abandoned the RPG genre altogether!

Admittedly, 16 does look the most distinct somehow.

But at the end of the day, it's still Final Fantasy.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is there a serious difference between life sims, other than the topics they handle? They're all about managing time and other resources to achieve certain goals, are they not?

Yeah the core is basically the same with all calendar systems. It's the specifics that differ sure but that's why comparisons can be made between two calendar systems with different executions.

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So, you're saying "Persona is fun to non-JRPG fans, primarily because it spends so much time not being a JRPG"?

Yes, but with a few notable caveat. You are given freedom with what to do with your team each day, so you could really focus on going into the dungeons (palaces and mementos in Persona 5) to emphasize the RPG elements, but the game kinda encourages you to spend more of your character's time on other aspects of the game. Also I would argue that the mostly linear story focus that JRPGs tend to have is maintained throughout the game, so despite the ways you can reduce your interaction with RPG mechanics, it still maintains the essence of a JRPG.

33 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is there a serious difference between life sims, other than the topics they handle? They're all about managing time and other resources to achieve certain goals, are they not? Are you sure you're not splitting invisible hairs that don't exist here?

The two are very different in character, most notably that farming simulation has a higher inherent form of commitment and certainty. When you plant your potatoes into the ground you are committed to maintaining them for an extended period of time, or wasting all of the effort, and you generally know how long it will be before the next stage of development. In dating sim environment, things are more fluid, and uncertain. You don't necessarily know how many times to need to hang out with someone before your relationship develops further, or how many days of hitting the gym before you have the bod you want, and if there is a bit of bad weather on Monday that changes your plans, its not like those former efforts will rot on the vine. There are life sim aspects that are more stable, and those that are more dynamic, and Persona focuses on the dynamic kind (or at least portrays them as such), while the farming simulator example I gave was of the more stable kind.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

When the pace becomes an unbearable slog, i start caring less about things i normally would've cared more of.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter

I kept it simple because i figured that the point would get across. But if you aren't familiar and admittedly people may not be, basically, time in Atelier moves forward whenever you do anything and how much time depends on what the action was. It also depends on the game itself, whether or not it has a day/night cycle. Gathering, exploring areas and synthesizing move forward time. Character events don't however. There's a time-limit, or rather, there used to be, and depending on that game, completing your goal before the deadline progresses the plot or gives you the good ending. I specifically chose Escha & Logy because it's calendar is structured similar to Persona's in terms of "goal of the week" type stuff. The difference is as i've explained in the review.

So, in a nutshell, would you rather the game just give you one final deadline to get things done than do something little by little? That's what I more or less understood, since I don't know Atelier.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If Citra can run cheats, use 'em. If not, go with the DS version of the game and input the codes for max MC level, max stats, and infinite Macca. Spend some time to fuse up some endgame demons if you wish to go further, four Da Pengs with Multi-Strike and Pierce will give you four 6-move murder teams. Add Tyrants or Divines with Megidoloan or Holy Dance for infinite MP and magical offense. You're not really breaking anything you wouldn't be able to break on NG+.

I will be taking note of this

Xeno is typical JRPG faire

👀

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, it is the entire system of Cascadia.

Wow, I hadn't a clue that they stretched out that far...

3 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

may live in the mountains but it's only a 40 minute drive to reach the flatlands.

It's a bit valley-like over here, but the plains are really far off both directions.

I won't complain too much about that, though!

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

"I will now compare it to another time-management RPG with it's own deadlines: Atelier Escha & Logy (tbf quite a few Ateliers but E&L is the best comparison here, i feel). Like Persona 5, Atelier E&L has the story split over chunks and you have deadlines at the end of these chunks. Even if you complete the primary objective, you still have to wait before you can advance to the next chapter. The difference between Persona 5 and Atelier E&L is how that time is paced. E&L does not put focus on any particular dates....and even if it did, it doesn't force you to live out each day. You are not limited to one free action per day and while some actions may take several days, there is no actual restriction. There's no you having to watch pointless scenes of you commuting and going to school and whatnot, you simply do things while being watchful of the time."

Now granted, Atelier has long ditched time-limits and, more recently, the calendar itself but the comparison still applies. Also worth noting that some Ateliers do not split it's calendar into chunks (and those implementations are ones that i'm not a fan of but that had more to do with other factors).

So the point is that Atelier doesn't pigeonhole your time spent between mandatory chunks that you have to use and observe over and activities done in that time aren't tightly tied to that timeframe (e.g. "Today I washed a car. That's it", "Tomorrow I go to the superdungeon and somehow do it in 4 hours despite it being 8 hours in game". Here you could have done more cars/even done the one car over a longer time).

Am I understanding correctly?

Edited by Dayni

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

I've played two. FF7 and FF7R. Both games i dropped because i realized i was just playing them for the sake of it.

Honestly, i generally play games i know i have a good chance of liking. Sometimes that backfires but i feel like i've curated my taste enough to where it doesn't really happen that much. Most games i've played, i like, and honestly i'm not that hard to please.

So if i have no interest in a game or a series, then it truly is not appealing to me. If i ended up not liking it, that's probably even worse. But even with games i don't like, i can usually recognize the good things in them.

Well, i can tell you FF7 and FF8 are VERY different gameplay wise. So while you didn't enjoy FF7, FF8 might be much more to your liking. Hell, i dislike FF7 and love 8, as seen in my sig. 

Short version: It might not hurt to give some of the other games a shot.

6 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

👀

Frequently siding with Arma gets boring sometimes. I felt like I needed to show some independent backbone and do a little betrayal for a change.😄

6 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

I will be taking note of this

Go ahead if you wish.

The Devil Survivor games aren't the toughest SMT has. Though they still aren't totally mindless affairs either. The 3DS versions did add an easy mode option, which in DS2 you can toggle on and off at any time outside of battle.

Really, I would say the difficulty comes down to how the quality of your demons really. Leveling is curved such that EXP slows to a near halt in both games once you're X number of levels ahead of the enemy, when you're not on NG+. Lots of fusions resulting in demons with top-tier skill setups will make things probably too easy, even on the normal "Apocalypse" difficulty. On the other hand, playing the entire games without ever doing a single free battle (grinding)... oof! You'd be so limited for money that you'd be struggling to survive alright. Impose your own limits somewhere between these two points for a more balanced challenge if and as so desired.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Well, i can tell you FF7 and FF8 are VERY different gameplay wise. So while you didn't enjoy FF7, FF8 might be much more to your liking. Hell, i dislike FF7 and love 8, as seen in my sig. 

As another who has played VII and VIII I don't see that working out. 

And I wouldn't say it's just the samey ATB gameplay that's the issue for Armagon. It's the totality of what Final Fantasy is. For Final Fantasy to be appealing to him, I think we'd need an alternative universe where we're on Xenogears 16 and Final Fantasy became Final Saga, which then became Finalblade. FF is simply too genre-defining, too historically relevant and dominating of the JRPG genre. To borrow a quote from a video game: "Culture and fashion are wracked by pointless ideological wars. Whichever ideology wins immediately becomes cliché". And FF can't ever escape being cliched for Arma.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As another who has played VII and VIII I don't see that working out. 

And I wouldn't say it's just the samey ATB gameplay that's the issue for Armagon. It's the totality of what Final Fantasy is. For Final Fantasy to be appealing to him, I think we'd need an alternative universe where we're on Xenogears 16 and Final Fantasy became Final Saga, which then became Finalblade. FF is simply too genre-defining, too historically relevant and dominating of the JRPG genre. To borrow a quote from a video game: "Culture and fashion are wracked by pointless ideological wars. Whichever ideology wins immediately becomes cliché". And FF can't ever escape being cliched for Arma.

With that sort of negative mentality, then yeah it's never gonna work out. You DO kinda have to want to enjoy yourself in order to do so.

But judging something without ever giving it a fair chance isn't helping yourself, either.

The greatest difference between, and in my opinion the greatest strength of, the ATB-based Final Fantasies is the "character progression" and not so much the combat itself, which is indeed a bit same-y among the FF classics. You have the jobs in FF5, including the ability to mix-and-match different job stats and abilities once a character is fully built. There's FF7, where you build a character's skill set out of magic rocks on top of an individual foundation of stats and limit breaks. Then there's FF9's more conservative "every character has a predetermined role", or FFX's "every character begins with a predetermined role".

The combat? Eh. There's some individual cool fights, like snagging the Beta skill from the big-ass snake early, and I generally like the Seymour fights in X, but I don't think combat is consistently fun. i personally think that the fully turn-based combat of X is better because it gives you more opportunity to strategise instead of menuing fast, but that game also fills half of its duration with silly "This character hard-counters that monster" encounters. It's been a long-ass time since I've last played X-2, so I can't really comment on the encounter design, but I do think that (for all its numerous faults) it's the first FF game that both integrates character building and combat in a satisfying manner (you're encouraged to switch between the jobs you're using during combat) and makes actual use of the ATB beyond "turn-based except you have to menu fast" by giving a damage boost to synched-up attacks.

8 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

So, in a nutshell, would you rather the game just give you one final deadline to get things done than do something little by little?

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

So the point is that Atelier doesn't pigeonhole your time spent between mandatory chunks that you have to use and observe over and activities done in that time aren't tightly tied to that timeframe (e.g. "Today I washed a car. That's it", "Tomorrow I go to the superdungeon and somehow do it in 4 hours despite it being 8 hours in game". Here you could have done more cars/even done the one car over a longer time).

Am I understanding correctly?

Yes, this is basically the gist of it. Plus, if you do get to finish everything you wanted to do, you can just skip the remaining days and progress the plot/beat the game. In hindsight, i don't know why i wrote "Like Persona 5, Atelier E&L has the story split over chunks and you have deadlines at the end of these chunks. Even if you complete the primary objective, you still have to wait before you can advance to the next chapter" because you technically don't have to wait if you really don't want to. But the point still got across, so it's fine in the end.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

As Observer said, it's not how the games play, it's just that nothing about Final Fantasy calls out to me. Even the more sci-fi oriented ones don't do it for me, which is a shame because the world really needs more sci-fi JRPGs.

Frequently siding with Arma gets boring sometimes. I felt like I needed to show some independent backbone and do a little betrayal for a change.😄

Lmao!

I mean hey, it's not the first time we've had different stances. You're right that we do seem to agree 99% of the time tho.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

But judging something without ever giving it a fair chance isn't helping yourself, either.

Yes but time is finite. Like i said, i usually play games that there's a pretty good chance that i'll enjoy them and even when i don't, it's not necessarily the final nail in the coffin (see: the major difference in my opinion of Gravity Rush 1 vs Gravity Rush 2). Final Fantasy does not give me that and literally the only reason i even tried 7R was cause i got it for free.

Will say tho, it is kinda fucked that i dropped both FF7s because i wasn't really enjoying them but i played through all of P5R when i was enjoying it less. Sunk cost fallacy is a bitch sometimes. The result now is that while i very simply do not care about Final Fantasy, Persona is now a series that had all interest in it singlehandedly killed by one game.

Edited by Armagon

57 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yes but time is finite

Sure but taking chances and trying new things is what lifes about! 

I would have never loved Trails in the Sky had I not given it a chance at all. I could have thought as you say "it could just waste my time, after all".

14 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

would have never loved Trails in the Sky had I not given it a chance at all. I could have thought as you say "it could just waste my time, after all".

But you were intrigued by it just a little bit beforehand, were you not?

Lmao!

Hero: Bro! Why did you stab My Not Girlfriend *Blushes* in the back?

Bro: Because...

Hero: Don't tell me, you've sided with the Evil God!

Bro: Well...

Hero: Oh no, you've been working for the Bad Empire this entire time!

Bro: Actually...

Hero: You're actually a 6000 years-old demon lord who knows I'm not human and in fact a living dream from the mind of the sleeping Good God? *Goes into shock that he just realized what he truly is 5 chapters ahead of the scheduled revelation.*

Bro: Could you please...

Hero: I know it! This isn't the real you! Wake up Bro! Don't let the darkness that seeped in because you envied me deep down control you anymore! I don't want to but I kill you if I mu-

Bro: LET ME SPEAK!

Hero: Bro...

Bro: I'm tired of being your bro. Why do you get all the character development and I get relegated to one lameass two-bit supporting actor trope that gets shamelessly reused again and again?!

Hero: ...Wha-

Bro: I WANT SOME FUN FOR ONCE! And since you're unwilling to entertain steamy brocest, or unexpectedly die forever and let me become the surprise true protagonist halfway into the story, what else could I have done?!

Hero: You, you're...

Bro: I've said my peace, partner. I'm don't care if I'm siding with yet another beast born of human vices that seeks to devour all. My fate is cursed by mediocre writers regardless.

Hero: You're-!

Bro: I stabbed Heroine BTW because she vomited every night at being yet another Amnesiac Fragile Shy Special Powers Needs-A-101-On-How-Basic-Life-Shit-Works Waifu. The puke smelled of Guinness drank by the barrel. It was an act of mercy; not that I love her, romantic jealousy between best buds is blasé. She's so gonna hate you on the inside when you resurrect her 7 chapters from now, the afterlife rocks you kno-

Hero: -You're more twisted than I thought Bro!😨

---

Not quite how I felt (the brocest line is purely a joke I swear!) but... I'm sure Bart and Reyn, to pick the XenoBros, have at some point thought of "accidentally" stepping on Fei while in the Brigadier/tripping Shulk off a cliff, for something decidedly unfamiliar in the relationship.

Not to say I dislike the archetype, on the contrary, I can be rather fond of it. If anything, I'm speaking up in its defense for asking for a little more variety and pizazz therein.

1 hour ago, ping said:

The greatest difference between, and in my opinion the greatest strength of, the ATB-based Final Fantasies is the "character progression" and not so much the combat itself, which is indeed a bit same-y among the FF classics. You have the jobs in FF5, including the ability to mix-and-match different job stats and abilities once a character is fully built. There's FF7, where you build a character's skill set out of magic rocks on top of an individual foundation of stats and limit breaks. Then there's FF9's more conservative "every character has a predetermined role", or FFX's "every character begins with a predetermined role".

The combat? Eh. There's some individual cool fights, like snagging the Beta skill from the big-ass snake early, and I generally like the Seymour fights in X, but I don't think combat is consistently fun. i personally think that the fully turn-based combat of X is better because it gives you more opportunity to strategise instead of menuing fast, but that game also fills half of its duration with silly "This character hard-counters that monster" encounters. It's been a long-ass time since I've last played X-2, so I can't really comment on the encounter design, but I do think that (for all its numerous faults) it's the first FF game that both integrates character building and combat in a satisfying manner (you're encouraged to switch between the jobs you're using during combat) and makes actual use of the ATB beyond "turn-based except you have to menu fast" by giving a damage boost to synched-up attacks.

I think I can generally agree with this assessment.😃

Battles are rote and familiar, which isn't the worst thing once in a while in gaming. Just not exactly the greatest thing ever either. It's like junk food. Potato chips are rarely downright delicious, but I'll reach for a handful once in a while.

Honestly, the macromanagement game that is FFXIII might've been more fun from a battle perspective than IX, even if IX certainly had a more enjoyable set of heroes and overall felt better.

X-2's system... from what little I played of the game, I kinda liked it. But enemies in the early chapters were too weak, mid-battle Dressphere changing took too long even with the shorter animations option, the 100%ing system unnecessary, and the mini-game overload just that. And yet, the underlying character customization wasn't bad. I like a good job/class system, or so I think I do.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Bro: I'm tired of your being your bro. Why do you get all the character development and I get relegated to one lameass two-bit supporting actor trope that gets shamelessly reused again and again?!

This would make a good comedy if done right.

I mean there probably are various examples out there but none come to mind.

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Bro: I'm tired of being your bro. Why do you get all the character development and I get relegated to one lameass two-bit supporting actor trope that gets shamelessly reused again and again?!

You know who could use some character development?

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

100%ing system

Dude, I hated that so much :lol: I already suffer from severe completionist paralysis when it comes to Final Fantasy ("OK, airship unlocked, point of no return five minutes away.... exceeeeeeept that there's 18947 sidequests available now! I hope you like Blitzball and Chocobo riding!!!"), so a constant reminder that I'm almost certainly going to miss that one 6-second cutscene that actually counts as 0.5% completion and of course I'd only know at the end of the game... that's the last thing I needed.

1G565dQ.png

Pedro pliz

Start posting analyses again

Stop posting about Xenoblade 2

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But you're right tho

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Go ahead if you wish.

Nah, I already beat IV, I can handle Devil Survivor just fine :v

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I just play games and enjoy them...

That's my non-contribution to the whole thing.

Descubra vídeos populares sobre Giga chad | TikTok

12 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

1G565dQ.png

what's wrong with a character design out of Hentai anyway

Some are peak

Alot of artists start as (and/or still are) hentai artists

Edited by Shrimpolaris

But you were intrigued by it just a little bit beforehand, were you not?

All I knew was what you and they others told me, which wasnt much. 

43 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

1G565dQ.png

Pedro pliz

Start posting analyses again

Stop posting about Xenoblade 2

Who is Pedro? My Spanish teacher from high school? The one miniboss from Berwick Saga that I find really funny because he has such a mundane name?

...the president of Spain? Is my president complaining about anime fanservice online?

47 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

what's wrong with a character design out of Hentai anyway

Some are peak

Alot of artists start as (and/or still are) hentai artists

something something sexualization bad

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Who is Pedro?

The guy whom I met during my AoT fandom times. He used to write entire essays before everything went to shit.

Xeno 3 is going to be released soon, so I think that's why he's ramping up the Xeno 2 discourse.