• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Man, i always knew Kirby has epic final bosses

This is my first time experiencing one however.

Pretty exciting:D

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

...what do you mean to be continued?

Post-game is canon.

Well

I gotta say

I think i finally found a platformer to dethrone Yoshi's Island

I won't go on a super long review and all since this is just a platformer...

Even if it's probably the best one i ever played.

Excellent level design, fun exploration, adventure feeling, cool skill progression system and fun secrets/puzzles.

And oh, epic finale as per Kirby chronicles tradition.

It's like a combination of the best of Mario Galaxy 2 and Mario Odyssey, with neither of their downsides. Or imagine Yoshi's Island design but in 3D!

Only complaints really are the cryptic objectives sometimes, and the fact that i felt bosses needed more oomph.

Although from what my brother is telling the Arena will give me the oomph needed.

And oh, car controls were damn whack.

Ofc i will do the post game, and am going for the 100%. I already got all the Dees!

9/10 (+ depending on postgame)

Edited by Shrimpy

HWAHAHAHAHAHA

Three Scopes spoilers

Spoiler

Hanneman is not playable.

I truly do admire this game's talent for making me give it a pass over and over. Every time I think it cannot possibly pull it off again, it does.

Anyway, went to see some fireworks. It was neat.

>Majora's Mask

>Plays Epona's Song in front of a cow for free milk because I need it for the Gibdo Well

>Cow speaks and says that she'll "let it all out" and a feminine voice sound byte plays

31 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Only complaints really are the cryptic objectives sometimes, and the fact that i felt bosses needed more oomph.

Yeah I felt like the bosses could've done more.

32 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

And oh, car controls were damn whack

Really? It didn't feel anything out of the ordinary for me.

Day 1 of Griftlands is over. Everything is fine. We are alive.

...except for the one guy I let die because I'm an idiot and made the wrong choice. It's the first time it has ever happened, isn't it. And also the guy I murdered for no reason, but nobody cares about him.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A proud American tradition.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

>Majora's Mask

>Plays Epona's Song in front of a cow for free milk because I need it for the Gibdo Well

>Cow speaks and says that she'll "let it all out" and a feminine voice sound byte plays

Uh...is this a randomizer, or vanilla?

It has been a little while...

On 6/21/2022 at 3:46 PM, Awoken Dayni said:

LOWER CASE FLI

Possibly LOWER CASE I if the Fences or Landsacpe is referencing the name of the videos.

I should probably cross reference this answer with one of the older ones to figure out what that one meant, but I think I will get back to it latter.

On 6/22/2022 at 12:58 PM, Awoken Dayni said:

They put so much iNtO making a model and Putting it in, but thEy didn't Ask if they should. Can't bElieve this is a real tweet of course.

NOPE AE

possibly NOPE ACE, as at least that is a word, although the C is actually properly capitalized. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if AE is some kind of acronym for something...

On 6/22/2022 at 12:58 PM, Awoken Dayni said:

It has been a FORceful waking from sluMbEr.

FOR ME

9 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Eternal Staircase Feeling trUly aCKurate at the MinutE.

One leSs veIn in the map DoEs more to sloW my ArmY down than I'd like for Sure.

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

hopefully that was all of the one over the time I missed...

I am finally getting around to finishing off Vestaria Saga 1 (I stopped when the excellent Aggro Incarnate information ran dry, which was chapter 11). It is a really fun little game, although I ran into a bit of trouble in Chapter 13. Just finished the Siegfried and girls event in that desert map, and in retrospect I should have probably reset the map there instead of trying to find a way to make my turn 10 save work, as the problem was simply that the two I sent south, should have been sent middle instead. Thank goodness my Rubina hit her Raptor Knight strength cap so early, and the Doyenne is so freaking strong (plus my incredibly stupid, but successful kill the dragons plan with her ended close enough for her to come to the rescue) as I managed to drag myself out of that mess just barely. That litttle Doyenne is about to become the first weapon to be repaired twice (even with the second one Ma'aya comes with, I seem to keep burning through them 😛 ). I am also glad I managed to get the Haldyn talk with his sister, although I have no idea if that actually does anything for me.

I have reached the best dungeon

Definitely gonna be drinking the infinite MP milk before I take on the boss tho.

22 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Uh...is this a randomizer, or vanilla?

Vanilla.

There are several ways to get milk, this one just is the quickest.

17 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

It is a really fun little game, although I ran into a bit of trouble in Chapter 13

Oscar_Grouch_Thumb.jpg

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I truly do admire this game's talent for making me give it a pass over and over. Every time I think it cannot possibly pull it off again, it does.

FodLAn: alWays finDing waYs tO tick yOu oFf.

SoMehow the IrISh languagE cReates waYs to frustrate you 😛

51 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

LOWER CASE FLI

Possibly LOWER CASE I if the Fences or Landsacpe is referencing the name of the videos.

I should probably cross reference this answer with one of the older ones to figure out what that one meant, but I think I will get back to it latter.

51 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

NOPE AE

possibly NOPE ACE, as at least that is a word, although the C is actually properly capitalized. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if AE is some kind of acronym for something...

Spoiler

......Great, errors. Trying to do a whole thing and not I have to kinda mess with the point and go OOC.

There's a P missing at the end of the first one and I can't believe that I got the C wrong on the second.

The second and the FOR ME are together, the first related to the one before that.

There was one missed on the previous page.

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oscar_Grouch_Thumb.jpg

Anything else cause this reaction?

Edited by Awoken Dayni

40 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I am also glad I managed to get the Haldyn talk with his sister, although I have no idea if that actually does anything for me.

No worries. That convo has no impact on anything.

Hmm, I'm not surprised 30's Expansion Pack isn't on sale. Well, I'd still buy it at full price. But I'll wait until the weekend after next.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

HWAHAHAHAHAHA

Three Scopes spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Hanneman is not playable.

I was initially going to comment something like “this doesn’t bode well, although I’m not opening the spoiler,” but then I opened the spoiler, not intending to read it, only to find out it was just a sentence and my brain can read a sentence faster than my finger can close a spoiler box. Luckily it’s not a major plot spoiler.

But as for the spoiler itself, I’m just confused.

Spoiler

He’s already around and in the game, what purpose does him not being playable serve? Manuela is playable, so it doesn’t make any sense for what is basically her equivalent to not be playable. Unless the game kills him off or something, but I doubt that’s gonna happen.

As far as him not being playable is concerned, I do like Hanneman, but in a game where you’ll usually only get to play as 4 characters (from what we saw in the demo anyway) from pretty much the entire 3H roster… his absence isn’t one I’ll be shedding tears over. I am confused though.

Anyway with luck I’ll be getting the game tomorrow.

Edited by Sooks

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

At this rate I wonder if I'll actually like any job I ever get...

Damn... Sorry, matey. I do hope that you'll find something eventually.

Edited by Benice

The best part of paying AC 4 on Switch is that I can video capture every time a crazy glitch happens.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

>Majora's Mask

Majora's Mask was always the weirdly horny Zelda game

Okay so, OoT and MM establish that cows can talk if you play them Epona's song. Does that imply that all cows throughout the Zelda games can talk it just that they only do so when someone plays them a song they really like?

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Damn... Sorry, matey. I do hope that you'll find something eventually.

Well, I'm not backing out yet of my current one. I just don't like the prospect of being put to do call center stuff as training/trial to my actual post.

Okay, wanted to do a bit more Skyrim... but didn't got to do much. Just clear out Fort Karstav (even knowing the forts will clear themselves once I do the Civil War questline), delivered the Helm of Winterhold, and went to The Midden to do/start stuff over there.

Well, there's always the weekends now...