Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

time to return it

unless you enjoyed it

Hah! Oh, no, this rabbit hole has a long way to go before all's said and done.

11 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

We agree on something when it comes to 3H? O:

Seteth is like top 5 characters for me there.

Seems we do! He's for me, too. Hmmm... I'd say... Third, probably. Hanneman is Hanneman, and I'm partial to Iggy. Yeah, close third for me. Might jump to second depending on which day of the week you ask me.

11 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Okay, so it wasn't just 10 minutes long.

Yeah, no.

Imagine someone took the idea of those games where you have a time limit to finish and instead made it so that it was a game about someone's last hour and how they spent that time impacted the ending they got.

That's a pretty interesting idea.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

YES

Silver Snow best.

It has the BS map so it's worse than CF, but it does have Seteth.

Look, I love dunking on 3H, but I cannot deny that watching Seteth despair over his sister, my first thought was a genuine "I'm gonna save her man, don't worry about a thing." Great stuff.

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

broke: SS has not lord

Woke: Seteth is SS' lord

Ngl when I was responding to 06 I was THIS close to saying "Seteth is 3H's best lord."

I love indie games.

So do I.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I cannot deny that watching Seteth despair over his sister, my first thought was a genuine "I'm gonna save her man, don't worry about a thing." Great stuff.

Ah man that scene.

If i have to sacrifice Seteth and Flayn (or send em to exile) for a "better" Fodlan, than Fodlan can burn lol.

TLP spoilers:

Spoiler

When were y'all gonna tell me Neku is in this hack?

Urge to play... rising....

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

If i have to sacrifice Seteth and Flayn (or send em to exile) for a "better" Fodlan, than Fodlan can burn lol.

Right after you do this, you see Arianrhod burn.

Coincidence?

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Ah man that scene.

The only problem with Fodlan burning for me is that Seteth wouldn't want Hanneman on the boat to safety. That'd be the real dilemma lol.

3 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

TLP spoilers:

Hide contents

I never knew the reference, but yes, there's totally a thing called Neku in the postgame.

Dew it! It has Best Lord Anakin.

8 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

TLP spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Pretty sure if you don't turn anims off his script will break the game though. XD

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I never knew the reference, but yes, there's totally a thing called Neku in the postgame.

This is the kind of argument people could have been making, but all the arguments I got was for the edge 😛

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Pretty sure if you don't turn anims off his script will break the game though. XD

How so?

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Goddamnit, Newtype, unfulfilled curiosity is worse than any degeneracy. Give me closure.

15 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

I reserve my right to not disclose what I'm playing right now, not even to my fellow teehee-ers.

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Seteth is great. I fondly remember his slow development from mistrusting Byleth to accepting that they aren't giving him reason to suspect them. He was one of the best parts of Three Houses. And he's actually in Three Hopes, unlike some other best parts of Three Houses!

If Seteth was Garreg Mach's therapist, all the bad things could have been averted

35 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Woke: Seteth is SS' lord

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ngl when I was responding to 06 I was THIS close to saying "Seteth is 3H's best lord."

Not when the noblest of nobles exists

7 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

That Sujata? Wait, but why does it say VS1, then...? I mean, technically she's there, but... Well, not much haha.

Wait... AHAHAHAHAHAHA that magnificent Barzelphen profile pic tho! What else is in this dude's twitter?

FVsodbeaAAAI4Ac?format=jpg&name=largeFG50EPPaIAEfsO8?format=jpg&name=medium

Okay, nice...

FRD_8PYUYAA4TCb?format=jpg&name=mediumFCSspevVQAsQZZ-?format=jpg&name=medium

Hah! I approve.

He also has an artwork of Karajan, but it's spoilerific. Look for it yourself if you're curious.

...Oh hey, if I'm not mistaken, it looks like this person made that one SRPGStudio game @Shrimpy played a while back. The one with the wyvern guy with the long purple hair that looked like Echidna, and the... other people! You know the one, right? Either he made it or he's advertising it in his twitter and website, which seems... unlikely.

14 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

This is the kind of argument people could have been making, but all the arguments I got was for the edge 😛

I can't be mad about edge anymore, I'm hyped for a character that's literally Edge.

10 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

If Seteth was Garreg Mach's therapist, all the bad things could have been averted

Yup.

10 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Not when the noblest of nobles exists

Ah, Ferdinand. A character firmly in the "I don't really care much" camp for me. I like his 3H War Phase hair. That's about it.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That Sujata? Wait, but why does it say VS1, then...? I mean, technically she's there, but... Well, not much haha.

It's based on her being a Swordmaster back in that game. And with no sign of her VS2 mental issues, I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

played a while back. The one with the wyvern guy with the long purple hair that looked like Echidna, and the... other people! You know the one, right? Either he made it or he's advertising it in his twitter and website, which seems... unlikely.

from what i understood he is writing a review of the units, or something like that. The creator has a different website that i visited.

The game is quite popular on jp srpg studio circles from what i noticed. Understandably when it's a complete full fledged one with many features and good art. And probably likeable story and characters too, but i don't understand japanese, so...

Also many on jp twitter advertise each other srpg studio games

Edited by Shrimpy

Okay... That is not a subject matter that I expected this game to cover. This is not a level of meta I was expecting it to reach, either.

...I'll say the name of the game later. Give me a minute here, I'm processing.

You've got to be kidding me.

The game wants me to look at a Twitter account, and Nitter is not loading. Am I seriously going to get roadblocked by Twitter's "make an account" nonsense? C'mon, that's ridiculous...

Ah, Nitter loaded. Thank God.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The game wants me to look at a Twitter account, and Nitter is not loading. Am I seriously going to get roadblocked by Twitter's "make an account" nonsense? C'mon, that's ridiculous...

I see the old method for games of the solution to a problem being in the manual has found a successor.

Wouldn't be surprised I'd heard of something like this before.

Edited by Awoken Dayni

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I saw something like this in a mobile game one time. Sent me to Google Maps, YouTube… Tumblr I think? Good times.

Edited by Sooks

Okay, doing The Rift stuff. Though mostly just heading to Shor's Stone doing stuff as I did, so not much yet. Will do more next time.