Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Okay, no, yeah, this game is genius.

Game's name is Who's Lila and I thought I knew what I was getting into going in. How arrogant of me.

Oh hey, isn’t that the one you mentioned before that that one streamer or someone was playing?

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

His battle animation will lock up and stall till you reset the battle, lmao

>Calling stops

Well that's a shame. Does it just always do that, even after resetting?

9 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

I forgot about it when I replied earlier, but I hope you get better soon.

Thank you!🙂

19 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

I reserve my right to not disclose what I'm playing right now, not even to my fellow teehee-ers.

Very well. I won't pry any further. I might be too open here, but I respect others' rights to privacy.😉

10 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Did you twist the ankle?

Cellulitis. Bacterial infection of the skin, causing inflammation. Also in some instances a fever, which I have definitely been feeling today. Explains why my eyes are bleary (initially I assumed it was all b/c too much video games) and felt both hot and chills when waking up this morning (I tend to overheat when I sleep, so I had another feasible explanation). It's also why I'm not posting on SF much today, nor have played any video games.

Obesity, which I've always had, can make cellulitis more likely. If I was more physically active, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Dry skin can be another risk factor I read, and I have noticed that my legs have been flaking recently; though my Aspie side dislikes being coated in slimy moisturizing lotion.

Lousy pharmacy hours meant I didn't start the prescribed antibiotics until today, which should fully resolve the issue in a week according to the teledoc. But, family is concerned if some progress isn't shown by tomorrow, that it's off to the ER. I don't want that, but worst case scenario if things don't improve could be a toe amputation, so I'd have to swallow my "it's not a big deal, I don't need to go to the hospital (implicit meaning- "I don't want to burden you with a trip to the ER")" and acknowledge five digits > four.

Standing up foot flat on the ground is bothersome for me right now. The weight of my body going straight down on the affected periphery is painful. Even sitting normally with the knees bent at a 90 degree angle is an issue. I've been spending the day laying in a recliner chair or my bed, affected foot elevated on pillows to minimize the pressure on it and keep the pain away. Ibuprofen ingested and ice applied if they can somehow help with the swelling too. I've been mostly resting my eyes while I'm at it.

1 hour ago, Awoken Dayni said:

>Calling stops

Well that's a shame. Does it just always do that, even after resetting?

Uh, from memory, his script is just done wrong, so its almost guaranteed. Could be wrong, though.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Lousy pharmacy hours meant I didn't start the prescribed antibiotics until today, which should fully resolve the issue in a week according to the teledoc. But, family is concerned if some progress isn't shown by tomorrow, that it's off to the ER. I don't want that, but worst case scenario if things don't improve could be a toe amputation, so I'd have to swallow my "it's not a big deal, I don't need to go to the hospital (implicit meaning- "I don't want to burden you with a trip to the ER")" and acknowledge five digits > four.

Would it.....even get that bad, hypothetically? I know really bad infections can result in amputations but like that's usually when it hits the bloodstream, i would think.

I do hope it goes away with no/minimal effort. 

Dry skin can be another risk factor I read, and I have noticed that my legs have been flaking recently; though my Aspie side dislikes being coated in slimy moisturizing lotion.

I think just washing the skin (not like a full shower, tho that also helps) would help with that. I hate lotion too, i prefer water to moisturize myself.

Edited by Armagon

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Cellulitis. Bacterial infection of the skin, causing inflammation. Also in some instances a fever, which I have definitely been feeling today. Explains why my eyes are bleary (initially I assumed it was all b/c too much video games) and felt both hot and chills when waking up this morning (I tend to overheat when I sleep, so I had another feasible explanation). It's also why I'm not posting on SF much today, nor have played any video games.

Obesity, which I've always had, can make cellulitis more likely. If I was more physically active, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Dry skin can be another risk factor I read, and I have noticed that my legs have been flaking recently; though my Aspie side dislikes being coated in slimy moisturizing lotion.

Standing up foot flat on the ground is bothersome for me right now. The weight of my body going straight down on the affected periphery is painful. Even sitting normally with the knees bent at a 90 degree angle is an issue. I've been spending the day laying in a recliner chair or my bed, affected foot elevated on pillows to minimize the pressure on it and keep the pain away. Ibuprofen ingested and ice applied if they can somehow help with the swelling too. I've been mostly resting my eyes while I'm at it.

Hope you recover, this seems to be having a significant effect on you as it stands.

The eczema isn't a good sign regardless as it could be related, or it's from some other problem. But yeah, I feel ya with lotions.

Having to amputate would be a big escalation, but then again you won't know for sure until you have to go I suppose.

I get why the sedate approach is happening if it's like that so far. I'd expect that would all help at least.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Uh, from memory, his script is just done wrong, so its almost guaranteed. Could be wrong, though.

I suspected, just wanted to confirm.

I hope some progress towards recovery is shown tomorrow and that you get well soon. Take care!

Hmm, I'd say, I haven't actually been gifted anything due to my birthday yet. I don't mind too much (specially in light of some circumstances), but I might dial back some of my planned Summer Sale purchases in that case. If only because I'm currently paid thanks to being employed I can think on buying anything at all. As it is, I only really buy stuff twice a year (for my birthday and for Christmas, since by convenience my birthday falls on the midpoint of the year), so no big deal...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Good thing tomorrow is a holiday over yonder. Work matters will be light in that case. Which is good since Monday is the day with the half an hour extra. I think tomorrow will be when I finally make my purchases...

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Oh hey, isn’t that the one you mentioned before that that one streamer or someone was playing?

Regular Youtuber, but yes. I saw someone play the demo months ago and it looked like something special.

...it's being specialer than I expected.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oh, dear... I hope you recover well and quickly from this.

4 hours ago, BrightBow said:

They are celebrating the release of Vestaria Saga 2 in only 24 days

Ever closer to Sail Bros coming to the west.

I see another Estelle person joined this place.

Anyways I have finished Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.

My opinion is very controversial overall.

As much as I liked the (less not straightforward story compared to IV), this game did dungeons to its absolute worst.

I mean this features some good ones which really challenged my brain, but there way too many of them which featured plain randomness.

Spoiler

like White Temple and Amala Labyrinth as a whole

There is a place called "Hell Maze"...which does not have this name unjustified.

Another (minor) issue was random encounters, but I dropped the difficulty to minimum for them to have 100% escape chance.

This game has very challenging dungeons, but for a few of them it went too far.

Also there is that minigame...

I will played Shin Megami Tensei V next.

This also will be the final week of being here for a while since I have gathered a new job I will start next week.

Edited by Julizan

41 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why does Seteth ride a horse in Hopes?

He has that class unlocked when you join him in 3H, he has Lances as one of his boons, wyvern rider isn't unlocked immediately in 3C, it probably allows him to wield the Lance of Chihol unlike Wyvern (which I'm betting is axe locked though I could be wrong, I haven't played near that far (or can I bet because I didn't purchase the game at this stage)).

Also trying Mario+Rabbids on game trial. The Rabbids are the biggest negative so far.

@Shrimpy @lightcosmo @Lightchao42 @Interdimensional Observer been a very long time since I tagged you guys for a Xenoblade 3 gameplay update but the "Xenoblade 1" combos now have as many steps as the "Xenoblade 2" combos. The Tweet above explains the gist of it and while it doesn't exactly show what "calming the enemy" is, I think it means the removal of Enrage. My guess: Burst combos for stopping the enemy, Smash combos for the raw damage you get out of it (also Smash doesn't drop items anymore, that got moved over to Burst).

Edit: oh and yes, you can tell the AI what to focus on.

Edited by Armagon

Just now, Armagon said:

@Shrimpy @lightcosmo @Lightchao42 @Interdimensional Observer been a very long time since I tagged you guys for a Xenoblade 3 gameplay update but the "Xenoblade 1" combos now have as many steps as the "Xenoblade 2" combos. The Tweet above explains the gist of it and while it doesn't exactly show what "calming the enemy" is, I think it means the removal of Enrage. My guess: Burst combos for stopping the enemy, Smash combos for the raw damage you get out of it (also Smash doesn't drop items anymore, that got moved over to Burst).

Ooh, i like the looks of this so far! Gives the comboes more fun options to mess around with if you just feel like trying something new out! I apporove of this. 

Also, it's good that they are keeping the drop for completing a combo in some way, it was a nice small reward for the player.

It could mean removing rage, it could mean removing all buffs from enemies, we'll have to wait and see!

1 hour ago, Awoken Dayni said:

The Rabbids are the biggest negative so far.

I do think if you cannot stomach the Rabbids, Mario+Rabbids will be a pretty hard sell.

.....which makes it all the more surprising how it's considered unironically good.

56 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

it could mean removing all buffs from enemies,

This is probably what it is actually. Daze iirc basically just reset the enemy AI's aggro and completely stopped their Arts. Removing debuffs would be the next step. 

It makes more sense than removing Enrage because it wouldn't make sense for there to be an Enrage status if you can just dele-

unknown.png?width=768&height=432

.....well, maybe it does make sense to have Enrage status if you can just delete it.

Happy American Independence Day!

I'm not feeling very "patriotic" this year myself. Hard to when your country seems like it's headed towards unironically turning into Afghanistan or Iran. But eh, there is still a lot thats good about it I suppose, otherwise I wouldn't be lamenting the future as much as I have.

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

I do hope it goes away with no/minimal effort. 

12 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Hope you recover, this seems to be having a significant effect on you as it stands.

12 hours ago, Sooks said:

I hope some progress towards recovery is shown tomorrow and that you get well soon. Take care!

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, dear... I hope you recover well and quickly from this.

Thank you all!🙂

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

.....well, maybe it does make sense to have Enrage status if you can just delete it.

Corvin was a cheat, but one I readily resorted to.😏

Provided an enemy can Enrage only once, having easy to perform combos capable of removing it seems overpowered. Though I'd rather it be a team effort than the work of one character if that so happens to be the case. 

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I do think if you cannot stomach the Rabbids, Mario+Rabbids will be a pretty hard sell.

.....which makes it all the more surprising how it's considered unironically good.

I mean, game good. Getting a burn to force an enemy into another shot is satisfying, being able to slide and then team jump looks like it should be very useful (shame you can't do it the other way around, could really break things with that as an option). Still early on myself, but I can see the appeal already.

It's just a shame that when the Rabbids are the focus it ends up being lolrandum in the worst kinds of ways. And because they're the catalyst for the whole game they're integral to the whole thing. The other negative I'm getting brought down so far by is the very backtracky layout of the world maps, I can already see this being a major slog on the game. I know they had Grant Kirkhope for music but did they get map designers from Yooka-Leelee involved?

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It makes more sense than removing Enrage because it wouldn't make sense for there to be an Enrage status if you can just dele-

unknown.png?width=768&height=432

nonononononononono not Corvin! 

Perhaps Enrage won't be as obnoxious to deal with this time around? Hoping so, anyways, as Corvin was the best way obv making him godly in the challenge mode (as if he wasn't already, haha)

Torna bosses suffered from this (albeit not difficult since options are more flexible in Torna) But was annoying mostly.

Either way, i'm psyched to see how they handle combat sooooooo much in XC3, it's getting so difficult to be patient!

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not feeling very "patriotic" this year myself.

I stopped feeling patriotic about this country a long time ago.

And see, i get the double whammy because tomorrow is July 5th, Venezuela's Independence Day but i can't feel patriotic towards the country of my family because it's a dictatorship. An incompetent one, but still a dictatorship.

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Though I'd rather it be a team effort than the work of one character if that so happens to be the case. 

Yeah if it's a team effort, it would be more balanced.

20 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Perhaps Enrage won't be as obnoxious to deal with this time around?

Enrage was never obnoxious to deal with. Elemental Awakening, on the other hand, was.