Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Isn't like, only the story of the final chapter remaining?

Pretty much, yeah. I roused the server a little bit with my support streak and a number of suggestions were made for units (uh, mostly by me, though someone else suggested playable faceless). I dunno if he'll accept those. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyway, Rooben don't like grind, and yet Rooben just massacred an entire area's enemy population in search of a thing. Rooben is also sad a certain part of the game was partly censored to make it less horny. The things Live a Live has me saying, I swear...

Are you okay?

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Pit is Perfect.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If they did hornies with Lei in China or Annie in Wild West, it would go completely against the tone of the chapters and the characters. But because LaL is good as opposed to bad, it keeps the nonsense firmly in the silly slapstick fun story where it belongs.

I mean, they kinda do the thing with Annie, though I heard that got censored in the remake.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy said:

There's also still the Fates one we planned for the Thread...but getting that many people together is hard lol

And then there's me banging my head with generics on Lunatic.

(Least I recently beat Senno's paralogue in Lunatic Rev with the captures I wanted, though it's probably Kanade the generic Falco Knight I caught in a skirmish who'll be the MVP when I actually play the Valla chapters because she actually has bases and will have Awakening in her skills by late game)

I started A Link Between Worlds yesterday and I see this game was made in the era of Zelda games where they would give you a shitload of hints that ultimately are completely useless.

23 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Pit is Perfect.

true

reading Spice and Wolf LN reminds me that this is the first time I've read anything for fun (manga notwithstanding, an actual book is what I mean) since before starting college

wow

Edited by twilitfalchion

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

EXenoponential^3 fun should mean that the voyage down down the river of time is currently sailing at faster-than-light speed.

Yes because I've unironically already reached the game's halfway point(?) in a mere three days. Like I actually do need to slow down a bit and take on more side stuff, hoo boy.

Okay, just a short trip to Riften today. Turned in the Mara sidequest and did the beginning of the next quest of the Thieves' Guild. Though since I want to do that optional side-mission that requires me leaving the city, I'll take the chance to finish up the Dark Brotherhood quest, the next round of Thieves' Guild radiants (I can already see why there's a mod to let you do all seven at once instead of two at a time), and the next main quest, before returning to Riften. But that's for next time.

I'd say, I think I actually found a way to keep writing during the weekdays in spite of my job. I have Office in my phone, so... yeah, heh, just about every free time I could get I spend it today writing. Certainly a bother using the keyboard of a phone, end up pressing the wrong keys all the time, but well, I got almost 500 words for a short chapter for one of my many Writing.com works, so I just finished it up back at home and uploaded.

Now I want to start a new one... because I can't have enough of them started and still WIP, apparently. Though now, to decide on details... well, tomorrow, perhaps.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

I mean, they kinda do the thing with Annie, though I heard that got censored in the remake.

Oh, yeah. They did censor it, but... Yes, I forgot. That was something in the original, yes.

...Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for liking something in spite of the shenanigans, for once.

Lei best girl anyway

I was already expecting something good, since the previous one was excellent and this one was considered even better, but even so, I was surprised.

This is easily the best game in the series.Svl2food o

The Gundam 00 of the franchise!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's of the franchise!

So many "final" battles.😩 Still, the only licensed one left unslain is Gridman's. After that the original bad guys shouldn't take too long to vanquish. The end is in sight, I'm almost there. And what will I have accomplished? Nothing.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yes because I've unironically already reached the game's halfway point(?) in a mere three days. Like I actually do need to slow down a bit and take on more side stuff, hoo boy.

I'm not sure I would be physically capable of that.😲 That kind of play would give me heavy burnout at a certain point.

Hopefully the quests and whatnot you need to catch up on aren't a slog. And maybe there are is lightness to it that contrasts any serious drama that the main plot has weighed upon you.

Right now, I'm sure you have a thousand things you want to type here, but can't b/c we the other Xenobros don't have it, want it, and would prefer to discover stuff on our own.😝

Dawn of the 2nd Day (somewhere on the globe anyway) - 48 hours remaining (more or less)
2 days. One for each pirate bro.

Man, this theme sounds so menacing. This Laurec guy most be really nasty.

Tfw scoured the whole city for early XB3 but no dice

Edit:

It seems everyone on the net already got their hands on XB3, meanwhile me

5jvc2d.jpg

Edited by Shrimpy

Okay so I was listening to this song from Pirates of the Caribbean and the second part reminded me of the battle songs in modern Fire Emblem games and how they have a top down view version and an attack version of the same song that effortlessly switch in and out of each other, and it got me thinking...

When are the licensed FE games coming?

2 hours ago, Shrimpy said:

It seems everyone on the net already got their hands on XB3, meanwhile me

5jvc2d.jpg

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I don't even know what a Xenoblade is yet.

The time has come for a 

R I X I A S W E E P

There was also a great war between Elie fans and Rixia fans, but the details aren't necessary.

------------------------------------

s5oDfvH.png

If only Takahashi made everyone in their 50s, then Rubenio definitely would have played Xenoblade 3.

4 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

This is easily the best game in the series.

Now the only recourse available is to play the The Legend of Nayuta... assuming you haven't yet.

Without going into too much detail, which Law/Gray/Chaos group did you work with in Chapter 5? (Not that I know much about it, I'm just wondering.) And more importantly, is Anton in this game?

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not sure I would be physically capable of that.😲 That kind of play would give me heavy burnout at a certain point

I think even among the other Xenoblade games, I don't think I've no-life'd a game like Xenoblade 3 before.

I mean, probably Xenoblade 2 but school existed so I couldn't make progress nearly as fast. Same goes for 1. X is too structurally different.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Right now, I'm sure you have a thousand things you want to type here, but can't b/c we the other Xenobros don't have it, want it, and would prefer to discover stuff on our own.😝

It's like that time Ruben got to play Vestaria Saga 2 before everybody else, except that was a game that had already released in another region. Ruben got to shill, I have to hold it in for now. But there's so much I want to talk about man.

I can't even make a first impressions posts, I'm too far in. I gotta think of something else to share.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy said:

seems everyone on the net already got their hands on XB3, meanwhile me

Everyone but how many have actual legit copies?