Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I didn't realize before but damn, there's a severe lack of Defender classes in Xenoblade 3 compared to Attacker and Healer classes.

Hopefully the DLC Heroes correct some of that.

I mean

Do we nedd anything else other than Monica and Ashera xD

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I beat a boss.

Spoiler

Kraid is a case where I can tell this was fully intended as fanservice. If I was a Metroid fan I'll bet I'd be shitting bricks and screaming watching Samus be a cool cucumber while facing her mysteriously chained up old foe.

Me, well... I died once, so that makes it better than every single Zero Mission boss. There were no janky-ass hitboxes, so that makes it better than every single Fusion boss. And... well, I died once, so that makes it better than Dread's first boss. Yeah, Dread!Kraid is the best Metroid boss I've fought, so far.

After that, I ran around. I found a water lab. Then I tried to shoot these five green switches on the walls that are only triggered by missiles. You need to shoot them all in like, three seconds. It annoys me because I can tell I could definitely pull it off... On PC. This isn't PC, this is godawful controller aiming, which works because the game was designed well, but it just isn't precise or fast enough for this. Which is also by design, I'd say. I'm probably meant to find some other ability and come back here.

So now I'm gonna play Dragon Age. This is it, this is the one. I will beat up Alistair now.

32 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Tier list updated.

fe.PNG.6547c7e28819f1dc3a0c3656dca283e4.PNG

Revelation in S!

Lovely. This list is lovely. You're lovely.

I give thee T-posing Garons.

KyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.png

52 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Tier list updated.

Revelations in S tier...interesting choice. I definitely wouldn't place it that high, but that game is usually massively underrated, so I wold probably rank it higher than most people. Makes me wonder what you will think of Shadow Dragon, as I have always thought of those two games as kinda similar thanks to both having this deep challenge run potential to them, as their greatest redeeming feature.

Having to live so you can't play Livealive: oof

Been enough going on the last few days and I'm also making a long journey only to head back home the next day, so I can't say I've too much to add at the moment.

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

Tier list updated.

I can get liking the freedom to access places to level up units before progressing, it's very much in the RPG side of the pool and I won't pretend I wasn't like that when I played Awakening.

I don't think I feel the same way anymore.

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Revelations in S tier...interesting choice. I definitely wouldn't place it that high, but that game is usually massively underrated, so I wold probably rank it higher than most people. Makes me wonder what you will think of Shadow Dragon, as I have always thought of those two games as kinda similar thanks to both having this deep challenge run potential to them, as their greatest redeeming feature.

I'd say they have that potential, but how they handle it really makes their differences clear.

2 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Having to live so you can't play Livealive: oof

Been enough going on the last few days and I'm also making a long journey only to head back home the next day, so I can't say I've too much to add at the moment.

O O F

Stupid life. Why can't life let one live-a-live.

4 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Having to live so you can't play Xenoblade: oof

2real

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

Tier list updated.

You eclipsed even the rev good gang going over here!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

O O F

Stupid life. Why can't life let one live-a-live.

Real life is a yandere

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I beat a boss.

Reveal hidden contents

Kraid is a case where I can tell this was fully intended as fanservice. If I was a Metroid fan I'll bet I'd be shitting bricks and screaming watching Samus be a cool cucumber while facing her mysteriously chained up old foe.

Me, well... I died once, so that makes it better than every single Zero Mission boss. There were no janky-ass hitboxes, so that makes it better than every single Fusion boss. And... well, I died once, so that makes it better than Dread's first boss. Yeah, Dread!Kraid is the best Metroid boss I've fought, so far.

Revelation in S!

He appeared yet again right at the end before he was eaten alive! T-Posing all the way till death.

Keep in mind by the way that I haven't beaten Blazing Blade or Echoes so the placement on those two are bound to change, I just thought since I'd played a chunk of them that I'd put where I thought they should be.

19 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I mostly liked it because of how different it was from the other games I've played so far. I can see why people think the gimmicks are annoying but for me it was a really nice change of pace from what I was used to.

10 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

I can get liking the freedom to access places to level up units before progressing, it's very much in the RPG side of the pool and I won't pretend I wasn't like that when I played Awakening.

I don't think I feel the same way anymore.

I'm a casual and I'm proud. While I may admit to Conquest being the better game, I can't deny that I had significantly more fun breaking Awakening than I did making strategies in Conquest.

Theeeere we go! I murdered the good guys.

@Newtype06 I killed Alistair again, isn't that amazing?

Okay, Awakening time now.

7 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

He appeared yet again right at the end before he was eaten alive! T-Posing all the way till death.

Garon had two scenes in this game.

He was the best character.

7 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Keep in mind by the way that I haven't beaten Blazing Blade or Echoes so the placement on those two are bound to change, I just thought since I'd played a chunk of them that I'd put where I thought they should be.

Pffft as if Blazing Bad is going to change anything lololololol

9 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Alright lads, I'm going to be leaving in about an hour. I'll see you all in two weeks when I finally begin playing Xenoblade.

Have a nice time! If you're doing some camping or other outdoor stuff, hopefully the smoke doesn't spoil it for ya.

52 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

2real

You get it.

44 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I'm a casual and I'm proud. While I may admit to Conquest being the better game, I can't deny that I had significantly more fun breaking Awakening than I did making strategies in Conquest.

It's not like I'm anywhere near an ironmanner in mindset. I've no real progress on actual ironman stuff and pretty much always reset on death otherwise, with only Lunatic Conquest making me face accepting a death so far and that was a crit proc at the end of a map.

I get that feeling too, though with that being said I can enjoy being on the seat of my pants pulling off strats whether they've any level of complexity or are just barging through the door with OP units. Then there's having to play around a map's fundamental elements (see: me still not being past Hinoka's map yet in Lunatic Conquest)

44 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Well, you'll know where it goes in the end.

24 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Alright lads, I'm going to be leaving in about an hour. I'll see you all in two weeks when I finally begin playing Xenoblade.

Enjoy the trip!

Edited by Awoken Dayni

33 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I mostly liked it because of how different it was from the other games I've played so far. I can see why people think the gimmicks are annoying but for me it was a really nice change of pace from what I was used to.

I get the funny feeling from this comment, that you might like Kaga latter works, like the Jugdral games, and the Kaga Sagas.

13 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

HAVE FUN !!!

24 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

5.png

Wait, it's actually done?

I don't know why I thought it was already.

48 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Rev isn't exactly a game I was playing around non Fates FEs in fairness, but I'm a little less of a fan of dragon veins to be honest and the Valla section of Rev can make waiting feel like forever for me.

Edited by Awoken Dayni

This time I did pick up Anders. I like this guy. He's kind of a goof, and he has the right amount of evil in him for my liking. And he's an apostate. That's cool.

32 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Have a great time Quetzal!

54 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Like Eltosian said, if you enjoy different games, you might enjoy the KagaSagas. Give 'em a shot when you can. Also Berwick has hot red knight lady remember. She's actually well written!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Revelation in S!

2 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Tier list updated.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy said:

You eclipsed even the rev good gang going over here!

20 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Wait, it's actually done?

Funny enough not yet

This is from the author's other manga set in the future of Kaguya. Kaguya is still ongoing and they didn't marry yet

Akaverse is real, and he is spoiling his other manga xD

Edited by Shrimpy

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Akaverse is real, and he is spoiling his other manga xD

So you have a successful manga all bout that tension and then he puts out sequel material as it's going.

Aka be ballsy that's for sure.

19 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Wait, are you playing XC3? How is it? /s