Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

RE1 remake for a dollar.

4 minutes ago, Eunie said:

also something odd is with this forum, I cannot really delete and overwrite messages, lol

That's been more frequent for a while, the threshold for "too big to fix" has felt like it was made smaller a while back.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

36 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

That's been more frequent for a while, the threshold for "too big to fix" has felt like it was made smaller a while back.

It's kinda weird. In my LP, I was able to edit the first two posts, even though they weren't exactly short, but not the third. And I'm pretty sure that I've gotten that message trying to edit some shorter posts, too.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You need to shoot them all in like, three seconds. It annoys me because I can tell I could definitely pull it off... On PC

No.

There is a missile upgrade for this. You need that.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy said:

Funny enough not yet

This is from the author's other manga set in the future of Kaguya. Kaguya is still ongoing and they didn't marry yet

Akaverse is real, and he is spoiling his other manga xD

What's crazy is that Love is War is actually close to ending too.

54 minutes ago, Eunie said:

yeah, my first post after more than a month

Oh hey, welcome back.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No.

There is a missile upgrade for this. You need that.

Yeah, I figured as much. Just thought I'd try to pull it off and break some sequences. I failed. Maybe I'll try again some other time.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, I figured as much. Just thought I'd try to pull it off and break some sequences. I failed. Maybe I'll try again some other time.

You actually cannot, I've tried. I believe it's specifically coded so that you need that upgrade to actually open the door, even if you are quick enough to hit all of them individually.

2 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Alright lads, I'm going to be leaving in about an hour. I'll see you all in two weeks when I finally begin playing Xenoblade.

Have fun!

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You actually cannot, I've tried. I believe it's specifically coded so that you need that upgrade to actually open the door, even if you are quick enough to hit all of them individually.

Boo. Booooooo. I want my money back.

...No wait, don't give me Three Houses back, no NOOOOO

...Wat

@Newtype06 Uhhhh... It appears Alistair has risen from the dead and was named King of Ferelden for his powerful necromancing. Is this supposed to happen or...? I'm going to assume not, but... Damnit, I don't want this! I want my evil bad guy timeline! Why is this doofus here?

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

How about your beard?

If one day I manage to grow it long enough. If only...

@Saint Rubenio While I was trying to find some info on finding a certain drop in endgame using the wiki, I happened to notice they did some countdown art. I said screw it, I'll link the pieces I want to.

(Spoiler wise, it's fine, nothing in here should spoil much of anything that remake marketing didn't though I have to spoil the first to be safe.)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Start of the good timeline?

This pic was the first I noticed by the way.

Pogo, but not at all the horny little shit that he is.

I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

My dog got a glow up I see

For some reason the countdown artists didn't like the China scenario and the only piece with any of them is this.

Unrelated, but Roland from TS and Oersted in a pic.

Imagine if they somehow linked Lucrece and Nolzeria, that'd probably be a step too far.

Spoiler

Uranus.jpg

I think by law this has to be my pfp now.

I don't make the rules.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pffft! Nah. I can't get my hair over my eye well enough for that.

Will it grow long enough for Sparks of Hope to come out?

7 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

@Saint Rubenio While I was trying to find some info on finding a certain drop in endgame using the wiki, I happened to notice they did some countdown art. I said screw it, I'll link the pieces I want to.

(Spoiler wise, it's fine, nothing in here should spoil much of anything that remake marketing didn't though I have to spoil the first to be safe.)

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Start of the good timeline?

This pic was the first I noticed by the way.

Pogo, but not at all the horny little shit that he is.

I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

My dog got a glow up I see

For some reason the countdown artists didn't like the China scenario and the only piece with any of them is this.

Unrelated, but Roland from TS and Oersted in a pic.

Imagine if they somehow linked Lucrece and Nolzeria, that'd probably be a step too far.

Hide contents

Uranus.jpg

I think by law this has to be my pfp now.

I don't make the rules.

Spoiler

So much disaster could've been averted if Cube got to give Oersted some of his trademark coffee.

The Mad Dog pic is sweet. Nothing much else, it's just cool art.

I like how the only pic featuring any of the Earthen Hearts (and of course it's Lei) pairs her with frigging Streibough, of all people. Hated 'em all right.

Roland and Oersted? Interesting pairing, to say the least...

Looool that Uranus artwork is older I think. It's awesome, like Uranus.

7 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Will it grow long enough for Sparks of Hope to come out?

Hah! My beard doesn't like growing. It probably won't be looking much different by them.