Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Welp. Just as I was delivering the final touches to the FE1 video, internet went down. I don't have Layton v Wright: Dawn of Talking in this computer either. So I guess I'm not starting that game today after all.

Nice.

25 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Counterpoint: XC1 is liked because its not "too anime" like XC2, so dislinking it would actually mean that I'll be further into the "hate not-anime" spectrum.

Oh dear. You caught me.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Not what i expected to see today while pixiving 

Niceeeeeeeee

27 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

XC1 is liked because its not "too anime"

lmao

I always laugh when i see people say that.

I will even go as far and say 1 is even more anime than 2

Holy Shit! Is this a motherfuckin' Berserk reference?

https://i.redd.it/yfmhz932uhi91.jpg

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Welp. Just as I was delivering the final touches to the FE1 video, internet went down. I don't have Layton v Wright: Dawn of Talking in this computer either. So I guess I'm not starting that game today after all.

Nice.

Dragon Age, Ruben.

23 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Dragon Age, Ruben.

I was a good two hours into Awakening and I don't feel like playing them all over. The save us... Also on the other computer. Of course.

Welp. Guess I'll read a book.

Ch.8 VS2 is a fun concept, but no preps + forced to use units i don't like is really making it unfun. Very unfun.

Preps alone would've been cool

Edit:

So

many

damn

reinforcements

Edit 2: 

In hindsight, chapter cool

Just

Preps

My non Abraham armor units had nothing on them and they were just thrust into battle just like that. Game told me to outfit Ponies not Armors 2 chapters before

Edited by Shrimpy

2 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Young Justice was cancelled again.

Lots of shit is being cancelled.

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

jNQdu1b.png

Plot Twist 

Looks like nice Julius.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Looks like nice Julius.

I was thinking Travant actually. But then, both of those dudes are stoic and personally frustrated Kaga wyvern riders. This guy looks like he actually saw a shrink and got his personal baggage in order, so he won't be committing suicide on the battlefield today.

(And now that I think about it, the red hair also brings thoughts of Arvis to mind. Another "I needlessly forced the heroes to kill my very frustrated and regretful self on the battlefield" Kaga character.) 

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Hey TMS is pretty good. Surely that's not the only good Atlus game out there.

Yes, I'm outright pessimistic. However, I would rather anti-hype and anti-evangelize then motivate someone into buying something they don't end up enjoying.

And, Square Enix is a company whose entire catalogue turns you off. What's to say it couldn't happen again?

Inb4 Nasu's reason for using dolphins was to represent Shirou's jackhammer tendencies

https://i.imgur.com/npD5UUX.png

For some reason, a shirtless construction worker man with a hard hat looks very gay to me. In more of a bara or bearish way than a BL or effeminate one. 

This game has the most 00's MMORPG game design

I would imagine a great many players never realized this, and still don't. I haven't had the faintest interest in touch an actual MMORPG, particularly anything that demands a subscription, XCX is as close as I've ever gotten to the genre.

Kris is disappointed in you...

11 suffers from emptiness and is not modernized enough. 12, I played it too soon after FE3, and even on Hard, I felt the enemies were a bit too strong to train up 70% of the playable units. Same-turn reinforcements also chewed me up on a few maps, that killed a chunk of the fun.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Surprise. The generic is hot. How about that?

I'm honestly a little surprised you like someone with such a face. I think him looking mature is what saves it from being too prettyboy for you.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Anyways I didn't mention this at all today but today was my orientation at uni.

Fun fact: I basically fucked myself out of the Digital Media Major because it requires a C or higher in College Algebra (which I got an F in at community college) and, along with the other prequisists, a 3.0 GPA across all attempts. This means that even if I retook College Algebra, I would still need to get an A on that (my ass is not doing that btw, let's be real) and I would also need to retake two of the classes I got Bs in to raise them to an A. At that point, I am repeating classes instead of progressing.

So I switched to a film major. It does look like I can minor in digital design at least but I was advised to save this for next semester.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And, Square Enix is a company whose entire catalogue turns you off. What's to say it couldn't happen again?

Tbf, I had more of an interest in Persona than basically anything in Square's library.

...before, you know, the reckoning.

Anyways not that I would actually get Soul Hackers 2 now anyways, I'm still deep in Xenoblade 3, I absolutely do not want another RPG running alongside it.

50 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

can he even be called generic anymore

With that prf? Nope.

42 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wait he's supposed to be a generic?

Nah. He looks like it at first, but looks are deceiving.

38 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This guy looks like he actually saw a shrink and got his personal baggage in order, so he won't be committing suicide on the battlefield today.

Actually, he's just a pompous, arrogant shithead. But the game doesn't validate him, so he makes me laugh and I love him.

39 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm honestly a little surprised you like someone with such a face. I think him looking mature is what saves it from being too prettyboy for you.

My preferences aren't an exact science. Also, mature? Mature how? He looks 30 at most

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Anyways I didn't mention this at all today but today was my orientation at uni.

Fun fact: I basically fucked myself out of the Digital Media Major because it requires a C or higher in College Algebra (which I got an F in at community college) and, along with the other prequisists, a 3.0 GPA across all attempts. This means that even if I retook College Algebra, I would still need to get an A on that (my ass is not doing that btw, let's be real) and I would also need to retake two of the classes I got Bs in to raise them to an A. At that point, I am repeating classes instead of progressing.

So I switched to a film major. It does look like I can minor in digital design at least but I was advised to save this for next semester.

Well, I hope things turn out fine for ya.

Phoeve and Abraham not being together in the same player group is a crime

The support Bonuses they give each other might as well be pair up bonuses lol

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So I switched to a film major. It does look like I can minor in digital design at least

Hopefully it all works out well!

Edited by Shrimpy

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I hope things turn out fine for ya.

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Hopefully it all works out well!

Film is cool so I'll be fine.

Thanks for the concern tho.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Hopefully it works out! Film seems like a really neat major.

And if you need an oboist for something, you know who to call!

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was a good two hours into Awakening and I don't feel like playing them all over. The save us... Also on the other computer. Of course.

Welp. Guess I'll read a book.

That maybe the most sensible thing you’ve said in months Rubenio.