• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

40 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Also today my bday just sayin. For some reason the whole country is celebrating me. They think i am 2 years older than i am tho..

Happy birthday, Shrimpy! Praying that good fortune goes your way!

I keep bouncing between wanting to have special animations for certain characters and thinking that, if I give them to some, it's not right not to give them to everyone. It's very annoying. I originally just wanted to give Josh his hat and Dozla... I mean, I like Dozla and he looks nothing like himself in combat, plus there's an amazing Dozlazerker available. Then I made a Moulder bishop because Moulder. I dunno, I'm not sure if to leave it at that, give other people stuff, or what.

I'm despairing over nothing, basically.

1 minute ago, Imperator Squilla said:

No, Simpette in chains

I actually looked for it. I didn't find it. Can you remember when it was posted? Maybe that could help, I don't know. Thing is, I don't really remember the thing myself haha.

Turn's Runan's, Son:

Spoiler

Back to Runan, just want to get the preps ready before the next map. I have 8 money bags, sold the spare knight crests and some Devil Lances I had and left a few thousands from Holmes, so I probably can afford the Silver Shield. Oh, a Rapier too, was surprised to see I could get one after all. And a bunch more in the last shop. Questions arise:

Who should get the Spirit Potion? Sasha, Mel or Meriel?

I'm also debating if I use Mintz and Norton or Roger and Mel to the end (giving them the last Occult books), because I'm a little full of units on Runan's party. Mel and Roger got some skills on Yr and she can use Levin Swords pretty dang well now, while Speedy Norton is Speedy. I won't be stuck for healers without Mel mind.

Norton will get a Spd Potion if so because Speedy Norton hasn't levelled it in a while, I'm concerned. If not that'll be for Raffin then.

I might have to give the spare Mastery potion to Leonie as well, she's two off Arbalest and I'd like that for the next map.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I keep bouncing between wanting to have special animations for certain characters and thinking that, if I give them to some, it's not right not to give them to everyone. It's very annoying. I originally just wanted to give Josh his hat and Dozla... I mean, I like Dozla and he looks nothing like himself in combat, plus there's an amazing Dozlazerker available. Then I made a Moulder bishop because Moulder. I dunno, I'm not sure if to leave it at that, give other people stuff, or what.

I'm despairing over nothing, basically.

The suggestion I'd have is focus on the stuff that'll matter to the hack as a whole. These animations could be neat, but you have a fair amount left to do in the aspects that'll really matter to this hack (Maps, eventing, character edits).

What's the map progress like at the minute?

10 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

ixPjLp1.png

Two new members of the fam.

My BB suggestions:

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5038.png5a81a6a97f90b_SmoyOstia.png.404996352fc06416a8aa7feab1f68260.png

Edited by Punished Dayni

Oh Christ I think I found it

TvtpnsRZ_o.png

@Imperator Squilla this the one you wanted?

2 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Btw, Ruben, when are we gonna go Craziness 2: Electric Boogaloo and do the Garonquest/Karajan linked run?

Well, I wanted to wait for a Garonquest update, but the creator of Garonquest seems to have gone MIA. Still, not right now, my afternoons are busy with the hack haha. Remind me when I've finished it.

1 minute ago, Punished Dayni said:

The suggestion I'd have is focus on the stuff that'll matter to the hack as a whole. These animations could be neat, but you have a fair amount left to do in the aspects that'll really matter to this hack (Maps, eventing, character edits).

Hahaha... Yeah, of course. In the end, I decided to just leave Josh and Dozla with their personal animations, since their sprites are WAY too different, Moulder because Moulder bias, a certain general who deserves to look special... And then I changed all male heroes to the coat animation from FE7 because fuck it, it looks cooler and more consistent with the similarly coated female heroes.

Nothing that's made me lose too much time, is what I'm saying. Aside from the Mouldershop, I pulled them all from the repo. And the Mouldershop was worth the time, c'mon.

1 minute ago, Punished Dayni said:

What's the map progress like at the minute?

Well, I'm going chapter by chapter, mostly because I also have to playtest stuff myself as I go. I'm at Fluorspar's oath right now. Kinda been procastinating on playing the actual map, I'll admit, but to be fair, that's because I went ahead and did a few things in chapters ahead, which will save me time when I get there. So that's good.

4 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

5a81a6a97f90b_SmoyOstia.png.404996352fc06416a8aa7feab1f68260.png

I'm still so proud of those smug Roy edits

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Still, not right now, my afternoons are busy with the hack haha.

The life of a modder. 

When you realise you just thought of a new idea, that leads to a neverending link of new ideas to play around with. Xd

And yeah, if anyone has any good suggestions for icons for PoR, RD, Thracia, MoTE, Gaiden, and BB, please do share them with me because I'm not fully satisfied on what they are right now.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Still should've been Derrick for Berwick

Just because of that rhyme, I'm tempted.

12 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

This list lacks Fates

6h0l7P2.jpg

Fixed.

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

My BB suggestions:

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5038.png5a81a6a97f90b_SmoyOstia.png.404996352fc06416a8aa7feab1f68260.png

Those two are good images, just too much going on for a small icon. If I could get an isolated transparent image of that Roy/Lilina portrait that would be perfect.

Edited by Edelguardiansing

4 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Those two are good images, just too much going on for a small icon. If I could get an isolated transparent image of that Roy/Lilina portrait that would be perfect.

I got Smoy:

Smoy.png.fe54276c1556920691c24483aee700f9.png

5 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

6h0l7P2.jpg

Fixed.

Well that works I suppose.

More Physical than any Fates I have.

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The life of a modder. 

When you realise you just thought of a new idea, that leads to a neverending link of new ideas to play around with. Xd

Oh, absolutely. The massive, convoluted chain of changes that arose from Dayni suggesting I make a doggo the Gotoh is something else lol

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, absolutely. The massive, convoluted chain of changes that arose from Dayni suggesting I make a doggo the Gotoh is something else lol

I need to stop suggesting things, they keep causing more things.

11 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Sold Fodlan and still own Conquest, never would've thought that tbh

Both will be harder to get before long is what I'd like to say, but 3H is the highest selling......