Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Fire Emblem Engage is doing that thing SoV did where Alm/Celica have an ever-present portrait whenever they are in a scene. But Engage lacks the second screen so

unknown.png?width=1100&height=619

it just looks like Alear is streaming the game.

She really was a Vtuber this whole time.

10 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

0sw20nhu6vl31.jpg?auto=webp&s=0398d8bc29

The leader of the Green Units

unknown.png

8 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

XBC3 Engame major spoilers

Spoiler

This is all cute but i get flashbacks to when people were drawing "Melia" and "Nia" taking off their masks and i'm like "damn i hope this ages well" lmao.

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

What the hell is stopping Playstation emulators from being straight and easy to figure out like Nintendo ones, the PS2 is literally one of the best selling consoles of all time.

PS1 and PSP aren't that hard but PS2.....yeah. Do not think about PS3. And Vita emulators don't exist.

BTW FYI for TearRing, i know you kinda do psuedo-ironman runs even on your first runs. For TRS.....don't. Not on your first run at least. Ruben can attest to how losing one unit locks you out of like 10.

2 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Also today my bday just sayin.

Oh happy birthday man!

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

'm probably completely wrong, but isn't Atelier like, an ultra lighthearted and relaxing type of thing?

Yes, and that's what makes the contrast funnier.

Now granted, both Dusk and Secret are "a little bit more serious" but even the full-on slice-of-life games have shit like this: https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/atelier-lydie-suelle-the-alchemists-and-the-mysterious-paintings-original-soundtrack/4-25%20Losaria.mp3

(most of the OST for Lydie & Sulle is not on YouTube).

There is like....one Atelier game that has an actual bad guy. But it's Atelier, nothing truly bad happens.

16 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I still have my physcial Conquest as well

Same.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The leader of the Green Units

unknown.png

This fits so damn well lmao

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fire Emblem Engage is doing that thing SoV did where Alm/Celica have an ever-present portrait whenever they are in a scene.

Or early game build

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh happy birthday man!

Thanks 😄

Just now, Imperator Squilla said:

Or early game build

I mean the game is three months away, feels odd for this to be from an early game build.

Or rather, not as early as that would imply.

1 minute ago, Imperator Squilla said:

This fits so damn well lmao

Fb0MODPXkAIndIP?format=jpg&name=small

Well, one of my assignments this week is to watch an 80s movie called Bull Durham and then take the test on it (among other things).

>Sex disclaimer on the link

"Aight well that's probably like an hour into the mov-"

>Sex literally not even five minutes in

....alrighty then.

Green units have always been based.

The very first green unit was Alvis. Then the Cross Knights. And they all effortlessly stomped their opposition.

...then it gets a bit more shaky, what with Lachesis' Lemming League and Mahnya's squad...

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fire Emblem Engage is doing that thing SoV did where Alm/Celica have an ever-present portrait whenever they are in a scene. But Engage lacks the second screen so

I hadn't even noticed.

That's actually fucking hilarious. Between Alear's goofy-ass face and the angle. Oh God, that's good. Engage best FE.

12 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

SGoqo6d.png

oVKDE0y.png
hn3BzLx.png

Only Trample missing for supah Elise

What do you mean favoritism

Meanwhile Ruben: I will give her the Bench skill and put generics in my team.

Sorry to ask again, but I was looking for some help answering some questions for myself with TRS.

I'll copy it over here:

Spoiler

Back to Runan, just want to get the preps ready before the next map. I have 8 money bags, sold the spare knight crests and some Devil Lances I had and left a few thousands from Holmes, so I probably can afford the Silver Shield. Oh, a Rapier too, was surprised to see I could get one after all. And a bunch more in the last shop. Questions arise:

Who should get the Spirit Potion? Sasha, Mel or Meriel?

I'm also debating if I use Mintz and Norton or Roger and Mel to the end (giving them the last Occult books), because I'm a little full of units on Runan's party. Mel and Roger got some skills on Yr and she can use Levin Swords pretty dang well now, while Speedy Norton is Speedy. I won't be stuck for healers without Mel mind. Norton will get a Spd Potion if so because Speedy Norton hasn't levelled it in a while, I'm concerned. If not that'll be for Raffin then.

I might have to give the spare Mastery potion to Leonie as well, she's two off Arbalest and I'd like that for the next map. Mintz is pretty low on Mastery, but this arbalest is the most immediate concern for what to use to my mind.

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So, this being the FEtuber FE looking realer every second. What would their channel be called?

Maybe they had that in mind while developing this game after all, keeping with trends like this could make sense.

I accidentally ate a piece of stake my dad was saving for his breakfast.

I think I've just been disowned.

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Sorry to ask again, but I was looking for some help answering some questions for myself with TRS.

I'll copy it over here:

Hide contents

Back to Runan, just want to get the preps ready before the next map. I have 8 money bags, sold the spare knight crests and some Devil Lances I had and left a few thousands from Holmes, so I probably can afford the Silver Shield. Oh, a Rapier too, was surprised to see I could get one after all. And a bunch more in the last shop. Questions arise:

Who should get the Spirit Potion? Sasha, Mel or Meriel?

I'm also debating if I use Mintz and Norton or Roger and Mel to the end (giving them the last Occult books), because I'm a little full of units on Runan's party. Mel and Roger got some skills on Yr and she can use Levin Swords pretty dang well now, while Speedy Norton is Speedy. I won't be stuck for healers without Mel mind. Norton will get a Spd Potion if so because Speedy Norton hasn't levelled it in a while, I'm concerned. If not that'll be for Raffin then.

I might have to give the spare Mastery potion to Leonie as well, she's two off Arbalest and I'd like that for the next map. Mintz is pretty low on Mastery, but this arbalest is the most immediate concern for what to use to my mind.

Save it for Sierra

Norton and Mintz, let the two lovebirds sit together in the bench. Call it a date.

Arbalest Leonie is great, dew it.

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

So, this being the FEtuber FE looking realer every second. What would their channel be called?

Maybe they had that in mind while developing this game after all, keeping with trends like this could make sense.

Keep with trends by making it harder to distinguish where the actual vtuber LPing the game is

@Saint Rubenio

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Norton and Mintz, let the two lovebirds sit together in the bench. Call it a date.

Not gonna lie, Mel is good at the minute and has Luna and Draco now, while Roger has Wrath-Vantage.

Imagine, I actually made Mel able to fight, though it did take a while before she got 8 Mastery. She'd get 24 damage with the Spirit potion and 8 AS could be worse to be fair.

Mintz would at least level quickly, judging by how far behind the rest of the team he is.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Save it for Sierra

Bit late for that, she stayed with Shigen.

She got a bunch of statboosters anyway.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is he staring quietly at you, fury in his eye?

Just now, Imperator Squilla said:

c5qPsw3.png

Nohr Flier squad

Leo in the corner of My Castle super jealous.

Happy birdday @Imperator Squilla though I feel like your username was something else yesterday!

White_Hawk_1_2496239182_cropped.jpg

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Alfred is just Dimitri with better hair.

Now we just need edits of Alear reacting to different games.

There is like....one Atelier game that has an actual bad guy. But it's Atelier, nothing truly bad happens.

I remember when "in this game, Sophie feels strong emotions like anger" was newsworthy.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A piece of stake? I hope you aren't having a vampire problem.

There is but one recourse, you must go on a globetrotting adventure for another steak. Take a healer with you, you'll be very glad you did.

Edited by Lightchao42

You ever wonder why Selena, instead of regular battle quotes, has conversations that happen when Duessel or Ephraim wait in the little island she's standing on?

21 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

@Saint Rubenio

Hide contents

Not gonna lie, Mel is good at the minute and has Luna and Draco now, while Roger has Wrath-Vantage.

Imagine, I actually made Mel able to fight, though it did take a while before she got 8 Mastery. She'd get 24 damage with the Spirit potion and 8 AS could be worse to be fair.

Mintz would at least level quickly, judging by how far behind the rest of the team he is.

Oh yeah, I forgot, your ridiculous combat Mel. Yeah, she deserves to continue in the team. And The Roger The Paladin is a household name at this point. I don't know what came over me. You do need to find someone else to bench for Norton tho

21 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Is he staring quietly at you, fury in his eye?

No, but... I may need to sleep with a knife under the pillow.

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Alfred is just Dimitri with better hair.

And a better attire. But that's because he's not from Three Houses, the game where everyone wears the same boring uniform for 70% of the game I mean fair is fair, Dimitri's war design is like, top 3 Houses designs, but still.

A piece of stake? I hope you aren't having a vampire problem.

Ahh, I did say stake, didn't I.

There is but one recourse, you must go on a globetrotting adventure for another steak. Take a healer with you, you'll be very glad you did.

Eh, we'll probably go to that restaurant we like in a couple days. I'll pay. I can do that now, I'm a working man! I mean, not right now, I've a few days off, but I do have money!

I just realized, what's going to happen to divine pulses? Is it going to be like Fates with children where it was a cool in lore mechanic in the previous game but now that they try to add it to this one it just makes no goddamn sense?

3 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

I got Smoy:

Smoy.png.fe54276c1556920691c24483aee700f9.png

Perfect, absolutely wonderful.

2 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

SGoqo6d.png

oVKDE0y.png
hn3BzLx.png

Only Trample missing for supah Elise

What do you mean favoritism

Jesus Christ, where do you get the gold for this?

20 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Geez, what do you do, exactly?

-

I do what we in the truckin biz call LTL. That stands for “less than load”. Thats your outfits like Yellow, Roadway, Estes Express Lines, Old Dominion Freight Lines, New England Motor Freight, etc

Say you got 24 skids of widgets to ship. You’d hafta call one of the big OTR fleets like Swift, Werner, CR England, or whoever. If you had only like 2 skids to ship, you’d call an LTL carrier who would in turn send a feller like like yours truly to come get em

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I hadn't even noticed.

That's actually fucking hilarious. Between Alear's goofy-ass face and the angle. Oh God, that's good. Engage best FE.

Now we just need her to play GTA.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

The artist has actually designed Vtubers so..

57 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I remember when "in this game, Sophie feels strong emotions like anger" was newsworthy.

When the Atelier protag starts to feel anger

23 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

what's going to happen to divine pulses? Is it going to be like Fates with children where it was a cool in lore mechanic in the previous game but now that they try to add it to this one it just makes no goddamn sense?

Rings are the gimmick. Therefore, there is a simple solution:

thanos-rewind.gif

I don't mind what they do tho. Rewind has been one of the best mechanics the series has introduced and it should stay, regardless of whether or not they justify it in the lore.

Alternatively battle saves. Or like anything that allows me to not waste time restarting the whole map.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

where do you get the gold for this?

Some kid paralogues do give quite lotsa money!

Nina's, Percy's and Forrest's from the top of my head. Some also are good for easy grinding, like Shigure's.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Happy birthday @Imperator Squilla! I didn’t know you were a fellow October bro!

And yeah October besto!

Trampling Reevan Soil:

Spoiler

So, Runan just took a PoW. Least he didn't catch her in a net. Or hand her off to some highly suspicious man who we were just expected to trust man.

Also, I am too broken if this map became less of an issue than it should have. Raffin and Sasha were enough to deal with the ballistae, then I could just clean up from there.

Also, Ballasticians are more disappointing than I realised. You can't change back from it, but worse, you can't even change weapon. Sure there's only two weapons, but they feel kinda underwhelming for all the potential BOX ARCHER had.

I did learn this because Hagar switched right in the middle of my men making Mintz easier at least. Also conveniently in range of Ernst so there's that. Well, I'd say that but he deals 0 hit on Ernst. Because Ernst is fucking nuts.

I may have stolen a bunch of equipment from him. As in, all his weapons. Thief sword fun! Except for the Wind Shield I guess.

Is there a full list of boss convos?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, I forgot, your ridiculous combat Mel. Yeah, she deserves to continue in the team. And The Roger The Paladin is a household name at this point. I don't know what came over me. You do need to find someone else to bench for Norton tho

She and Sasha have hammers to repair their Levin Swords, it's that important

I screwed up by not getting more in Chapter 18

1 hour ago, Capt. Fargus said:

I do what we in the truckin biz call LTL. That stands for “less than load”. Thats your outfits like Yellow, Roadway, Estes Express Lines, Old Dominion Freight Lines, New England Motor Freight, etc

Say you got 24 skids of widgets to ship. You’d hafta call one of the big OTR fleets like Swift, Werner, CR England, or whoever. If you had only like 2 skids to ship, you’d call an LTL carrier who would in turn send a feller like like yours truly to come get em

So you'd take smaller volumes of items in the truck. Would you take multiple customers at once? Would you have an itinerary of packages you'd pick up as you go along and drop others off?

Edited by Punished Dayni

7 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Also today my bday just sayin. For some reason the whole country is celebrating me. They think i am 2 years older than i am tho..

Happy 🎂!

la2_5292.jpg

Not particularly celebratory an image, but it's witchy and hopefully cute. It's what first came to mind.