Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

And so the first Superboss has been slain. On it's base level.

.....I think Xenoblade 3 has the most unbalanced post-game i've ever seen in any video game. Xenoblade X funny Overdrive strats don't even compare. 

And it's glorious.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Tragedy, Runan's Sonnet:

Spoiler

Norton.

Levelled.

Spd.

Oh and Caanan and Reeve are allies, Kate stalked Zeig to her endangerment and Guenchaos has all the maidens within reach, but who cares, Speedy Norton lives!

Having the reach and then survive objective is nice and all, especially with a threat like Rachis, but the issue with difficulty ended up being I could keep her at bay with Mousa just standing there, they were busy doing nothing to each other and that gave me enough with the troops I had to get away with no issues.

Regardless, next is a map that's probably going to frustrate me.

"This is AWACS Dusk Child, bandits coming in at two-thousand feet!"

"Nohr 2, Fox Two!"

"Nohr 3, Fox Two!"

"Dammit, he's engaging me!"

"Bagged one!"

"Nohr 5's been hit!"

"Winchester!"

... there should be another stage like RD's 2-P... just saying...

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

And yeah, if anyone has any good suggestions for icons for PoR, RD, Thracia, MoTE, Gaiden, and BB, please do share them with me because I'm not fully satisfied on what they are right now.

I can make suggestions for characters to look up, although I am too lazy to find the images for you. Little Yubello for Mytery of the Embelm would be my pick; best boy Soren for Path of Radiance;  Miranda for Thracia 776 (unless you would rather use the Reinhardt), for Gainden use Saber's Gaiden art, as it is hilarious, and for Binding Blade Gonzalez's handsome mug would do nicely. For Radiant Dawn I would suggest the cliche of Micaiah' bird, but I know googling images of that will bring up random spoilers...

6 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

10/10

I still have my physcial Conquest as well 😄

Sold Fodlan and still own Conquest, never would've thought that tbh

Sadly my physical cart is Birthright, as I heard it was the easier of the  two route, and I thought it made sense to start with that. With how much I camr to like Conquest, I kinda wish my physical cart was Conquest, but oh well

Also,

H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! 🍰 ! ! !

5 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

SGoqo6d.png

oVKDE0y.png
hn3BzLx.png

Only Trample missing for supah Elise

What do you mean favoritism

That is three full Elise's full of skills right there...just wow...

I must admit all this Tear Ring Saga talk is tempting me to replay that game...

3 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

I do what we in the truckin biz call LTL. That stands for “less than load”. Thats your outfits like Yellow, Roadway, Estes Express Lines, Old Dominion Freight Lines, New England Motor Freight, etc

Say you got 24 skids of widgets to ship. You’d hafta call one of the big OTR fleets like Swift, Werner, CR England, or whoever. If you had only like 2 skids to ship, you’d call an LTL carrier who would in turn send a feller like like yours truly to come get em

Oh so your job affects alot of different areas then. Thats pretty neat! 

So is your job mostly physical labor or machines? Or both?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

And so the first Superboss has been slain. On it's base level.

.....I think Xenoblade 3 has the most unbalanced post-game i've ever seen in any video game. Xenoblade X funny Overdrive strats don't even compare. 

And it's glorious.

Wait, you finally beat just one?!

So it turns out levers are activated by standing on them, so i probably didn't have to reload and just let Accorate activate it.

Tho the dragon was too close for comfort anyways.

Anyways hoo that Ch.3 theme. Bop. Tho idk if that's an original track or if it's a SRPG template track.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Unacceptable. 

Ratio

xenoblade-chronicles-3-dlc_2022-09-13_00

Strange as it is, there is precious little reason not to accept the deal. Besides it being a bargain, it also sells for 180. So at worst that's a loss of 20 gold.
And your starting gold is more then enough for anything else you could spend it on until shops become available.
But considering you don't have a healer yet, it's very much a good pickup.

Speaking of healing, it's probably worth noting that the Divine Swords grants Regenesis, just like the Healing Ring.

Edited by BrightBow

I DID IT, I beat Malenia the undefeated swordswoman. That was grueling, enough so that I almost decided to use spirit summoning for that fight (which I haven't used so far this run). I had gotten into the habit of using consumable buffs on her second form, in the down time her flowering of the Scarlet Aeonia attack gives you, and I decide that the next time I have to craft more consumables, I would go out and upgrade Tiche's ashes for the fight, but I managed it just before hitting that point, and just barely at that, having ran out of all of my healing options before barely getting the kill. Honestly the Water Fowl Dance combo is still a bit of a crap shoot, but I have gotten good enough at dodging that I often manage to just barely survive that fuster cluck, and in the second phase the number of her combos she can add some horrible jumping attack too annoyed me greatly, but it is OVER.

I know, it has been a while since I talked much about Elden Ring, but that was an experience, and I had to vent somewhere...

8 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

DID IT, I beat Malenia the undefeated swordswoman.

Congrats! It's definitely an insanely difficult fight...

9 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

that I almost decided to use spirit summoning for that fight

tbh most summons are completely useless for her anyways; she heals so much off of 'em that they really can't do much but make the fight longer. The only one I got any use of was Redmane Knight Ogha, since his greatbow launches Malenia. He can also do a funny attack that pancakes her, I guess.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

tbh most summons are completely useless for her anyways; she heals so much off of 'em that they really can't do much but make the fight longer. The only one I got any use of was Redmane Knight Ogha, since his greatbow launches Malenia. He can also do a funny attack that pancakes her, I guess.

I had heard Tiche was a good choice as she is dodgy, and her black knife special attack have a damage over time effect that does wonders on most bosses. Plus I am rather aggressive in that fight, which made me think I would be drawing more aggro than the summons.

7 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Wow, such riveting dialogue. Isn’t Berseria supposed to be one of the better games as well. Honestly who in their right mind would play…

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

la2_5292.jpg

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

vZdumAb.png

How the hell is the remake of this game shorter than the original, that's fucked up.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I can make suggestions for characters to look up, although I am too lazy to find the images for you. Little Yubello for Mytery of the Embelm would be my pick; best boy Soren for Path of Radiance;  Miranda for Thracia 776 (unless you would rather use the Reinhardt), for Gainden use Saber's Gaiden art, as it is hilarious, and for Binding Blade Gonzalez's handsome mug would do nicely. For Radiant Dawn I would suggest the cliche of Micaiah' bird, but I know googling images of that will bring up random spoilers...

Yubello and Miranda were hard to find good images of but everything else is solid. 

And yeah, for Radiant Dawn I'll probably just keep the standard title icon unless a good image is sent directly to me. Radiant Dawn is now probably the FE game I know the least about so I'd like to keep it that way until I play it. Thanks for the warning.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd be on board with that.

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

vZdumAb.png

How the hell is the remake of this game shorter than the original, that's fucked up.

The game's not got NES text crawl, trading actually functions, enemies move with a pace that's faster than a tortoise, combat animations aren't dipped in a bog, selecting player characters doesn't remind me of a queue......

SDatBoL does technically have the faster speedrun though.

Edited by Punished Dayni

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

And yeah, for Radiant Dawn I'll probably just keep the standard title icon unless a good image is sent directly to me. Radiant Dawn is now probably the FE game I know the least about so I'd like to keep it that way until I play it. Thanks for the warning.

Well, I can do that for you.

Niwjab.png.238a98e5c86433b2dfae2f1244cd3555.png

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Happy 🎂!

Thanks!

I ate Carrot Cake, was delicious, as always xD

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

la2_5292.jpg

Cute

I know it's LA, but i really thought Stella Glow at first XD

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Late, but Happy Birthday, @Imperator Squilla!

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

+1. Definetly.

7 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! 🍰 ! ! !

Thanks 😄

7 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That is three full Elise's full of skills right there...just wow...

Wish i could get Axe Faire on her tbh

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Happy birthday @Imperator Squilla! I hope this next year will treat you well, father.

Thanks, son!

3 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

riveting

Go drunk Wraith, you are home