Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

21 minutes ago, ping said:

ab3H0LU.png_MzxXe92.png

Elen being the fast one between these two is kinda funny. She got [-1.5 Mag | +2 Spd], while Lugh is at [+5 Mag, -4 Spd]. No stat boosters for either (they all went to a more deserving magic user)

Ah yes, 15 average speed at level 8 promoted. Thank you, 20% speed growth.

13 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Traumatic R/Sickburns:

Hide contents

WHAT CAUSES THE MIDDLE DRAGON TO MOVE?

FUCK ME THIS IS GOING TO KILL ME.

I honestly have no idea. In my runs I tend to just tip toe along the edge and avoid confronting the pack altogether until I have the thing.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I honestly have no idea. In my runs I tend to just tip toe along the edge and avoid confronting the pack altogether until I have the thing.

Spoiler

That's the problem.... What counts as outside it's range? The fringe of the pack's range is fine supposedly, as I don't see it move there. But going between the two bridges, while ostensibly out of range triggers it!

Does Aura Rain make that irrelevant? That makes no sense as if you don't move it won't. And the pack doesn't move despite taking damage from it if you don't use it twice in the turn.

Is it turn count based where if you take too long the limits change? I mean, why limit it to not killing me earlier on then? And any turn count after a certain point would be just arbitrary for the prepared.

And avoiding the pack doesn't work for Runyboy when 7 move leaves him inside it. And of course there's Nevkha besides.

Fuck this map in particular.

3 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

> Be me

> Be Cheeky

> "haha i will break Takumi's map in half with all the 20 chapter of planning!"

> Give Elise Bow Breaker and Weapon Advantage and send her against Archers

> Dual Yumi

That archer:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

eUnHvUC.png

Ermm

I shouldn't have killed Ballista dude

Now the whole thing is coming after my ass rip meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This map has quite a few anti cheese elements XD

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

That archer:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Really

That fucker for sure is only there in case you have a bow breaker Unit XD

Truly, Runan Smiles

Spoiler

Fuck that map.

I took too many turns of this just having the dragon chase the summon bait I whipped up and Runan and Leonie, after the struggle of having to risk Meriah's life because the dragon really wanted to burn her to a crisp but with her being just out of range being able to get her to make it chase her while Samson, Runan and Leonie dealt with Nevkah and his goons, which was of course not guaranteed because he could double Leonie if I left her with the Chu-Ko-Nu (which was a guaranteed 1-rounding option for anything in that corner), after agonising for hours about how the dragon worked only to throw caution to the wind after I wiped out the squad with two Aura Rains.

All this after grinding off the summons for Dozens of turns.

Holy Sword of Reeve blows.

The sword itself? Runan 1-shot the dragon with a crit. And the sound effect where the sword charges is also neat.

Lady Claris being told by Holmes to go as she'd be in danger only for Runan to say it's cool if she stays is funnier than it should be.

Man I made a bad choice with so many cavs in this party.

27 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

That fucker for sure is only there in case you have a bow breaker Unit XD

I mean, with that guy I'd still have to reconsider Xander there.

Edited by Punished Dayni

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I mean, even without I'd still have to reconsider Xander there.

Especially since that Archer double Xander, and iirc the Dual one deals like 14x2. Other 7x2 with >60% hit rate.

That's 2/3 of Xander's HP gone in one round, and with the rest he might die if he doesn't have a good pair up. But even with one i'd reconsider due to Archer crits

Edited by Imperator Squilla

Heavily Armoured General Man: AHAHAHHHA, FOOLS! Watch as your pitiful weapons slide off my impenetrable armour! No man can best me!

Some kid with a book:

main-qimg-8b3019973da1537227dfdb98347917

Just now, Imperator Squilla said:

Especially since there Archers double Xander, and iirc the Dual one deals like 14x2

That's 2/3 of Xander's HP gone in one attack

Minimised with a Spd pair, but yeah I get it.

I tend to try to avoid him being in that guy's range if I'm using him for that. Hopefully he still goes for Xander but if not it's not the end of the world.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

The demon dragon has fallen

Spoiler

Fallen alive or dead?

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Play KSS BTW. While there is always the chance you might not enjoy it, or not as much as others have (as you did with Super Metroid) it is usually considered a glorious classic in the Kirby franchise.

I've dabbled in it but I've never committed to it fully yet.

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Valla is just fence in Spanish...

...what?

Must be Spain Spanish or anything that isn't Venezuelan.

I'm tempted to make a Fire Emblem romhack.

50 minutes ago, Armagon said:

...what?

Yeah I don't recognize it from El Salvadoran Spanish either.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, Father and Son.

Even in my own fucking hack, you screw with me.

Berserk staves were made in hell.

Berserk staves were the cause of all my pain in Ephraim's route.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I recruited this guy in Heroes yesterday in my monthly check in of that game. 

He's absolutely insane, I don't know why anyone thought this was okay.

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Edit: Note that Jugdral is Yggdral, referencing Yggdrasil the world tree of Norse mythology, that is just the Romanji way of displaying how it is pronounced using the Japanese language...

Fascinating.

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Also I suspect you have missed some of the gaiden chapters though, as the requirements for getting them is to have 15  or less units alive (generics included) before each gaiden chapter, except the last, which simply requires that Tiki is dead, and not having the Falchion before the final chapter...

So that's the meme!

I like keeping my units alive though so I wont try and get those anytime soon.

11 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

So that's the meme!

The last one has an exploit though. During the penultimate battle outside Dolhr Keep, give Tiki the Falchion and get her killed. Dead units have their items returned to the convoy after the map is over, but the game seems to check for the Falchion before it is returned, letting you get into the final secret garden chapter. Tiki can be revived via a one-use staff you get.

Note that accessing the last secret battle does change the final character you end up recruiting. Canonically to New Mystery, the last secret chapter never happened.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

...what?

Aya vaya allá a la valla y halla baya en la haya.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Fascinating.

You can find ethymology for many names in the non-fandom wiki. Helps a lot.

Like how Archanea, as in Akaneia in Japan, may be named after this area of Greece:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acarnania

Could it? Maybe, but it'd make sense considering the Greco-Roman thing the first game wanted to have. Which also explains Macedonia I suppose.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

He's absolutely insane, I don't know why anyone thought this was okay.

Dev balancing 101. 

Lesson 1, things are okay not to be even close to fair.  Xd

2 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

eUnHvUC.png

Ermm

I shouldn't have killed Ballista dude

Now the whole thing is coming after my ass rip meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This map has quite a few anti cheese elements XD

That you can bait the ones over there early can let you cheese things a little, as you can trigger them before even facing the archers, and fliers can even mess with their AI a bit by being able to go from closer, to further away from them by crossing the gap.

1 hour ago, Capt. Fargus said:

The demon dragon has fallen and the land of Elibe is safe 😎

Now what adventure shall we get into next? 🤔

Which Fire Emblem games have you already played? Would you be willing to try some of the Kaga Sagas?

40 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

The level of death is extreme even for an ironnman, really the only time people find those odd gaiden chapters is when you specifically sacrifice units to get them, except the last, which is the most interesting, and there are quite a few reasons to go for that one on the highest difficulties of the game.

Me when i open a chest in Minish Cap and it's another fucking Kinestone

FeRceLHXEAISBuJ?format=png&name=240x240

The progenitor of Korok Seeds.

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

like keeping my units alive though so I wont try and get those anytime soon.

There is a patch that allows free access to the gaiden chapters. But you are playing on a legit copy so this likely isn't an option for you.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You can find ethymology for many names in the non-fandom wiki. Helps a lot.

Like how Archanea, as in Akaneia in Japan, may be named after this area of Greece:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acarnania

Could it? Maybe, but it'd make sense considering the Greco-Roman thing the first game wanted to have. Which also explains Macedonia I suppose.

And then there's the time Fire Emblem fans tricked the whole world into thinking a name came from Norse mythology.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Me when i open a chest in Minish Cap and it's another fucking Kinestone

FeRceLHXEAISBuJ?format=png&name=240x240

The progenitor of Korok Seeds.

That was so much fun... lol

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And then there's the time Fire Emblem fans tricked the whole world into thinking a name came from Norse mythology.

Hm, which one?

¿Sin comentarios del trabalenguas?

>Hits unpassable wall
>Looks it up

The fuck do you mean i needed three golden Kinestone pieces for this? Why the fuck is the thing that was optional suddenly not? 

.......I actually was mad but it turns out i already got those Kinestone pieces anyway and the game just....didn't make any indication that i needed them.

I mean i'm still mad i needed them but i complained my way to victory so we take those i suppose.

Imma turn the game off for the night.

Edit: sorry guys, i just tend to get heated sometimes whenever i can't figure out which way to go after running around for a good while. This happened with Super Metroid and Prime 1 and 2.

Edited by Armagon

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Hits unpassable wall
>Looks it up

The fuck do you mean i needed three golden Kinestone pieces for this? Why the fuck is the thing that was optional suddenly not? 

.......I actually was mad but it turns out i already got those Kinestone pieces anyway and the game just....didn't make any indication that i needed them.

I mean i'm still mad i needed them but i complained my way to victory so we take those i suppose.

Imma turn the game off for the night.

Those statues confused me when I was playing Minish Cap too

Edited by Sinon