Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

The music in the Hortensia and Fogato combat videos? I am curious how that goes, I think I like that one already

Another part of it

6 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Shoot, I just realised how late it is here. Probably should sleep then.

I should try to as well....

• Replies 175.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, if that's the first thing that comes to your mind...

Exijo una disculpa

Ruberwick

Okay. I will take that.

14 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

To return to the work rant for a bit:

The thing that fucks me the most is that i have to sleep when i am most energetic. I usually finsh work 17-18, and after it i am dead tired, as i am during most of the workday anyway.

I start to wake up a bit before midnight...where i need to sleep so i can wake up to morning torture again.

It's close to 1 am now and i feel more energetic than the whole of the day, yet i gotta wake up in ~6.5 hours. Bleh

You have my sympathies. Nothing sucks quite like feeling you're wasting your days because your free hours are spent in exhaustion. It's something I hope never to experience. Living for work is no life at all.

I hope down the line you are able to find yourself a job with a schedule better aligned with your nightly preferences. And again, find yourself something to do in your dead hours of work. Put an emulator and a hack in your phone or something. Play MY hack at work

You gotta accept the whole package

Fuck

I mean, jokes aside, I've said it before. What we've see so far tends not to be my cup of tea, but overall I reserve judgment because alternate outfits are a thing. I am hopeful among the options there'll be at least one I will find to my liking for everyone.

So yeah. I'll take the package and Vandad, thank you very much.

9 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

The music in the Hortensia and Fogato combat videos? I am curious how that goes, I think I like that one already.

I'm looking forward to the music in general. It sounds like it's gonna bop.

9 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I am now curious what the issue is here.

"Ni meo" translates to "I don't even piss"

Acacia has called me incontinent.

We duel at midnight.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

"Ni meo" translates to "I don't even piss"

Acacia has called me incontinent.

We duel at midnight.

You better hope it doesn't go down to penalties.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

hope down the line you are able to find yourself a job with a schedule better aligned with your nightly preferences.

o7 ty ty.

That, or a 25-30 hours job will do. My mood will be much better if i have more than 2 days free, 1 of which is spent recovering because i am dead tired anyway. With less work i won't need a whole day of recovery -> More free time.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And again, find yourself something to do in your dead hours of work. Put an emulator and a hack in your phone or something. Play MY hack at work

Games might be too much, but i do get something to read lol.

Music also helps

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You better hope it doesn't go down to penalties.

Don't be so cocky. Perhaps I would penaltize better than my country's football team. Actually seeing the result, that's not as unlikely as it by all means should be...

2 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

o7 ty ty.

That, or a 25-30 hours job will do. My mood will be much better if i have more than 2 days free, 1 of which is spent recovering because i am dead tired anyway. With less work i won't need a whole day of recovery -> More free time.

Best of luck searching.

2 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Games might be too much, but i do get something to read lol.

Music also helps

I did read for a while, that works too. Really, whatever works. Just don't let yourself fall into the vicious cycle of scrolling down your youtube recs mindlessly. That's fucking awful.

Best of luck searching

tyty

Actually seeing the result, that's not as unlikely as it by all means should be...

Anime: Worst Penalties

Spain: Hold my beer

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I did read for a while, that works too. Really, whatever works. Just don't let yourself fall into the vicious cycle of scrolling down your youtube recs mindlessly. That's fucking awful.

Or worse

r/all

What I want to do with some people

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well. I would wish you good luck, but knowing you, I'd probably agree with the other guy, so...

It's not about anime, Ruben. It's about grey morality.

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Falcom isn't it.

Escape before it destroys your life

Nah, I don't care enough about Falcom to engage in heated discussions.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Gonna listen to all the JoJo OPs back-to-back and then tell you the definitive JoJo OP tier-list (song).

Here's the definitive version:

Traitor's Requiem > Bloody Stream > Fighting Gold > Sono chi no sadame > Stand Proud > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Great Days > Heaven's Falling Down > Sono chi no kioku > Stone Ocean's first OP that I forgot the name >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chasing

34 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah yes, 2010 World Cup...

The last time Brazil had a good team...

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That always catches me off-guard. I need to find a plant with a funnily coincidental name so I can throw people off. Quick, where's the loli tree?

How about the sausage tree of Africa?

1024px-Kp_Kigelia_pinnata_IMG_8964_(2214

Pretty big sausages. Obviously they're hookers.

Well that's Stone Ocean anime done. My thoughts on the final battle and ending are still that it's dogshit and one simple change could've made it way better but the anime did make me hate it less.

8/10

And now we wait

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I insist, why does Trails has a fetish of putting Joshua in drag?

That's obvious, because it's funny.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Mario Kart Wii online players

There's not enough Funky Kong in 8 Deluxe for MKWii flashbacks. Even the Mario movie will have more Funky Kong.

8 hours ago, Green06 said:

Based

Pre or Post Minutes to Midnight?

I don't really concern myself with albums or such, I just listen to the songs I like.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well that's Stone Ocean anime done. My thoughts on the final battle and ending are still that it's dogshit and one simple change could've made it way better but the anime did make me hate it less.

I haven't actually read/seen it but I know

Spoiler

Priest Man activates the universe's Turbo Mode via rhinoceros beetle, kills most of the main characters, dies of oxygen deprivation, and the universe resets. Also Araki's self-insert is there maybe.

What would the change be?

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

What would the change be?

Spoiler

Jolyne gets the kill. Or at the very least make it so that she and Emporio deal the final blow. Unlike Jonathan, there is no narrative reason for Jolyne to die. It doesn't even make sense either. "Go on without me Emporio, he's after me" as if Pucci wouldn't go after Emporio anyways.

The scene where Emporio reunites with the reincarnations is good but Jolyne dying beforehand just sours the ending for me, especially since this is supposed to be the final chapter of the original JoJo timeline.

Musse good. Pretty cool character, all things considered.

Act 1-2 done, I think (idk if the rest day of whatever counts as part of this or the next segment). The bonus AP conditions this time was way easier.

Is it physically possible to run out of U-Materials or Mira in this game? I’m suffocating in both of them, I spent a ton of U-Materials to get early action 3s but I have a feeling they’ll mysteriously reappear.

14 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I doubt she'd be one of my favorites, but probably not one of my least favorites either. I expect she'd just exist, if I were to play Cold Steel.

That’s every Cold Steel character though

Well tbh, New Class VII is pretty cool. And some of the oldies have gotten some interesting development.

13 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

n2ERDR3.jpg

Artist

Anyway yeah i can't see Ruben liking her

Also you guys made me look at my Trails art folder smh. Haven't done that in a big ass while

Shrimpy rn

9 hours ago, Green06 said:
Machias gets a conclusion to his arc and a nice send off

CS4 is generous with the side characters, at the very least.

He already got a conclusion.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Despite playing through B. Saga twice, I never tackled survival mode. I was bored, and drawing Ludin the other day got me thinking about the games, so I thought why not.

What’s survival mode?

The anime added F.F. to the final panel, so it's already 100% better

And now we wait

CGI Horses

especially since this is supposed to be the final chapter of the original JoJo timeline.

I'm more mad about the Weather Report asspull and the fact that the other Jojos don't show up.

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He already got a conclusion.

Not yet.

Trails of Cold Steel IV spoiler-ridden interview with Kondo Toshihiro | by  Guan | Medium

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I don't really concern myself with albums or such, I just listen to the songs I like.

Based

45 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is it physically possible to run out of U-Materials or Mira in this game? I’m suffocating in both of them, I spent a ton of U-Materials to get early action 3s but I have a feeling they’ll mysteriously reappear.

Just wait till you need to make the highest level EX orbs. Xd

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So the Triet Caverns dumgeon where you face the first mimic chest, is that fight unwinnable?

Keep it focused on Lloyd with him pretty much permanently guarding, with Genis and Kratos using magic and Raine healing.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Keep it focused on Lloyd with him pretty much permanently guarding, with Genis and Kratos using magic and Raine healing.

...how do I deal damage? Hitting it constantly for a while then use a magic lens and it says its full on health. 

Just now, lightcosmo said:

...how do I deal damage? Hitting it constantly for a while then use a magic lens and it says its full on health. 

Again, use magic. Unless you're underleveled, spells should do like over 10 damage per hit. So just keep Genis and Kratos out of its way.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Again, use magic. Unless you're underleveled, spells should do like over 10 damage per hit. So just keep Genis and Kratos out of its way.

Underleveled... I think I understand what my problem is now. Xd