• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Spoiler

RDv5BqkW_o.jpg

Vandad confirmed best old guy in the series. None of that "I'm old!" nonsense. His mama didn't name him Old, she named him Vander and raised him to be a badass, white hairs or no.

Anyway, Etie.

WBVqpBvR_o.jpg

Behold, unbelievers. True power.

Full screenshot with the deployed units in spoilers

Spoiler

lIPfcG4T_o.jpg

Rosado will probably bow out for Saphir after this map. I might even make her a wyvern. Etie has my warrior needs covered.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

19 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

29 Str damnnnnnnn

Right? It's a thing to behold.

(30 now, by the way)

19 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And lyn kinda fixes her speed eh

I mean, "kinda" kinda... She's no swordmaster, but 22 speed lets her double a good few things, which usually doesn't end well for them. And that's BEFORE speedtaker kicks in and actually does turn her into a swordmaster. Just, one with an axe that can crack the earth itself.

She's a good 3-4 levels ahead of everyone else. I rely on her when I need anything dead. Beautiful boss killer.

I'm guessing I crossed, if not the halfway point, the "things are getting serious point" in Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. The game's subtitle has been explained and the generic JRPG "the entire world is at stake" plot point has been made abundantly clear. That the hero is an alchemist, the bad guy is an alchemist, the heroine has an alchemy connection and so does another of the six playables, the narrative is still about alchemy, so in these ways it's still an Atelier game. -The battle music has also changed everywhere.

Turns out there isn't a Mana for every Element. Instead, I can flip a switch to turn the Fire, Water, Air, Light, and Dark Manas into the Power, Spirit, Lightning, Holy, and Evil Manas respectively. Although at this present moment, only one can be transformed at any time, sounds like I'll be able to find more of the necessary item. Not like it's a big deal right now, Power, Holy, and Evil I haven't found a single farmable source of. And curiously, the 14th Element continues to elude me, not one dram of it has been found. Must be something super special that'll come up in the plot. Spacetime perhaps?

13 hours ago, Armagon said:

And this is the most revealing character i've seen for the entire series.

So you're saying Ryza's titular "Secret Fairy" doesn't "dress" like this?😛

Ryza indicates Atelier fans don't need nothing to salivate, the meme about her legs I mean.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ch.16 ooh man. I was originally writing off this map but i'm liking it more as it goes on. Stress but the good kind.

I take it back

FnVxx_SaAAET-iF?format=jpg&name=large

It doesn't show it but Yunaka got hit with the freeze.

Why are there so many fucking mounts on this map? Genuinely considering just getting Alear killed to restart the map but keep all the EXP.

I blame the fucking bandit for spawning too early and forcing me to rush through the tides.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ryza indicates Atelier fans don't need nothing to salivate, the meme about her legs I mean.

The meme about her legs is hilarious because the fans are in on it, some of the pre-order bonus cards are in on it but then the actual games are very tame.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Is this how enemy monster feel like in Xenoblade lol

-Game over-

Will this cheer you up?

image.jpg

Fairly nice new official art might I say. The dress is elegant, the flowing hair has informality to it, though the open right side confuses me.

Typical. I concoct a great strategy to get through the first boss with precise movements, wise usage of Emblem abilities and just the right amount of cheese... And then I have to reload a save twice because my idiot ass is too impatient to let the second boss move to a better position and keeps trying to kill them in one turn instead. They're alone! The other enemies left will take TWO turns to reach me! There's zero reason to hurry!

After dinner it is, then. Fuck me, seriously. This cannot happen in Maddening, I will never finish the game on that difficulty like this.

Also,

Spoiler

Lindon is lowkey really ducking good. With his personal and everyone and their mom having at least silvers at this point he's a friggin' magical berserker lol and his stats are deceptively very good. I even forgot to give him an Emblem and he's doubling things left and right!

...I feel so silly putting talk about that unit in spoilers

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fairly nice new official art might I say. The dress is elegant, the flowing hair has informality to it, though the open right side confuses me.

Because it's open, or because it's to the side?

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Will this cheer you up?

image.jpg

Oh

My

God

!!!!!!!!

Thanks for showing me this 😄

21 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oh

My

God

!!!!!!!!

Thanks for showing me this 😄

You're welcome! 

image.jpg

Snazzy new Adol as well. Formal, not exactly something a rough & tumble adventurer would wear. But if he took up a guard duty for some rich people's party in a magnificent city on a cold night, I could see him wearing this. It'd keep him warm, be practical for combat, and it'd somewhat blend in with the crowd he'd be protecting, but not blend in so much that you'd mistake him as an actual partygoer.

They're lottery rewards with a formalwear theme. Krisha, Anemonia(? -I can't quite remember her name), and Hummel (why him? Evidence for my unsubstantiated hypothesis he was intended to be bait for otome players?) also got new art. -But Adol & Dana got the best of the lot IMO.😄

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Because it's open, or because it's to the side?

First impression was that the front of the dress was open, which made it look odd. Realizing its the right side... I think the fabric still looks too dainty for the openness, or maybe it's the dress's waviness? I'd want to see what it'd look like facing Dana directly, not on an angle that emphasizes the open side. -I don't have an issue with dress-asymmetry in itself.

Still like the design overall, one detail of some awkwardness to my eyes sure doesn't doom it. I think you could nitpick some minor faults in a lot of art.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

42 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

First impression was that the front of the dress was open, which made it look odd. Realizing its the right side... I think the fabric still looks too dainty for the openness, or maybe it's the dress's waviness? I'd want to see what it'd look like facing Dana directly, not on an angle that emphasizes the open side. -I don't have an issue with dress-asymmetry in itself.

Still like the design overall, one detail of some awkwardness to my eyes sure doesn't doom it. I think you could nitpick some minor faults in a lot of art.

Well, the idea is for her to not need to lift the skirt up to avoid stepping on it, hence the open part. But yeah, usually that's why it's at the front most of the time, but I think it can also be on the side.