• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

flew through Worst Paralogue. Didn't even bother with the crystals, supports are what I wanted.

Certainly a step above Ike in difficulty. Probably because I only surpass the recommended level by 3-4 instead of 7-8.

...and I didn't even get the A support for the best chain. That game will never stop getting on my nerves, will it...

54 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:
  Hide contents

'Ey, a fellow old character enjoyer! Those two were surprisingly better characters than I would've originally thought. Also, funnily enough, Saphir is only 35.

Spoiler

Always been! I cherish every old character I find in this world filled to the brin with heroic teens. With Vandad as the sole grandpa to latch on to in Engage, I was initially a bit sad.

So can imagine how my hype soared into the sky when I went into the leaks and found Momphir and Lindpa. Momphir especially, she's the first properly old woman we've gotten since Niime!

Reading their supports now, it gladdens me that they are quite robust characters, too. Saphir's past demons are quite interesting and I enjoy her intense personality. As for Lindon, I feel he has a different vibe from other "I'm old!" characters. He feels more... sad, somehow. Though the random dash of mad scientist contrats this perfectly.

As for the ages.... Yeaaaah considering those had to be datamined, I choose to consider them a remnant from earlier in development that nobody bothered to remove, or take into account. You cannot tell me Saphir is younger than Vandad or 50 years of age. It doesn't even add up with how she speaks of her backstory, 30 years prior. You know, when she was five, apparently.

56 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Late and quotes are being jankass for me so @Ruben use abs girl and DILF, got it.

DILF can be a little troublesome to train, due to his EXP gains, but he can be made to work long-term.

And Etie is Etie. Make her a warrior, you'll not regret it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Ch.17

Spoiler

2023012518333400_s.jpg?width=1100&height

Finally. One threat down. Hobble was an absolutely vital part of this strategy, i kept reducing Veyle's mov to 2, then surrounding her with ice walls. I also used up an Obstruct staff completely so that Hyacinth's only target would be Yunaka. Now he and Zephia are left but Zephia hasn't moved (but she can).

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oho

Looking forward to it

Wanted to do it today actually, but stuck at Eirika's paralogue xD

Bring Obstruct. Bring Fracture. Make sure Alear has Emblem Corrin. If you have Freeze, bring it, if not, someone with the Hobble skill (Wolf Knights). Anything that can hinder the enemy's movements.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Bring Obstruct. Bring Fracture. Make sure Alear has Emblem Corrin. If you have Freeze, bring it, if not, someone with the Hobble skill (Wolf Knights). Anything that can hinder the enemy's movements.

Oho~

You hypin me up man

Ch.18

Spoiler

I am this close to lodging an axe into Lindon's skull because this map has zero cover, you are just being swarmed by all sides and Lindon doesn't want to cooperate.