Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

This would make sense if the skirmishes weren't harder than the game itself lol.

At the end of they, skirmishes are optional while paralogues fall into "must do optional" if you catch my drift

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I GAVE SOMMIE CHICKEN AND IT TURNS OUT HE DOESN'T LIKE CHICKEN! HE MADE A SAD FACE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You big meanie!

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Guys we lost him.

What are you talking about silly, I’m right here!

Ugh, you guys...

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

@joevar, Just wanted to point out a few more minor details about that map

Hide contents

Its kinda funny that Sigurd is taking the place of the man who killed him in this map. For a generation 2 map (or just shy of half of one at least) it is a fitting choice, as it also hold a secret event where if Seliph personally avenged his father, he can look out over the bay and see a vision of his dead parent, who pass on one last bit of guidance to him. Also it seems like they cutout the event on the approach to Chalphy where you want to save some green units fleeing to north-east, which is a bit of a shame as that part of the map seems particularly underutilized despite being included.

Spoiler

Oh, that area still has a purpose.

Spoiler

There's a hidden Goddess Icon you can get if you move a unit to stand over there. Don't know if it's on any tile of the little cape, of you need to stand on the tiles overlooking the water.

4 hours ago, Tsundwraith said:

Fun fact. As much as I like Engage, you won't see me defending that part of the game.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ah man those Hortensia and Ivy lines

And that's why Ivy is best girl.

39 minutes ago, Tsundwraith said:

You big meanie!

What are you talking about silly, I’m right here!

Cookie?

--

It's a small thing, but I appreciate that Engage seems to have more of a mix between male and female enemies. I haven't paid enough attention if it's still class-based or completely mixed, but it's an improvement over the previous "every enemy is either a dude or a pegasus rider".

Imagine spending 50 minutes of your life on an FE map only for it be thrown away at the end because of reinforcements and enemies moving.

There is… no way Alcryst and Celine can survive with the way I had things set up. As in, where I had them since the beginning of the map.

Edited by Sooks

If you want some advice, I made it through thanks to Warp Staffs and... well, who else? Ivy. Oh yeah, and Fogado. Basically, anyone who could attack from three-range and had the more move was helpful for me here.

Of course, I still made the amateurish mistake of having Ivy move to the range of the Silence Staff once, but it was no biggie.

ch. 19.

not the dubstep again... like please. its not that bad-bad, and gives you bad guy vibe. But when you hear it more than one hour its mind-numbing, its better i just turn off speaker.

not to mention i completely screwed this mission. time to sleep then

also minor spoiler ch 19

Spoiler

i think for the first time in the series, old-timer that join late actually become a baggage that you must secure, instead of giving you an edge with their pre promotes stat. but no. they are deadweight . smol dmg, died left unattended

24 minutes ago, joevar said:

also minor spoiler ch 19

Reveal hidden contents

i think for the first time in the series, old-timer that join late actually become a baggage that you must secure, instead of giving you an edge with their pre promotes stat. but no. they are deadweight . smol dmg, died left unattended

How could you say something so horrible.

20 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Wraith is doing the thing again, is it that time of year again?

The question is, is he playing an act right now or is he playing an act all year but right now? ...or is it all an act and Wraith is secretly a polite, soft-spoken confectioner in real life?

30 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah i had to reset like 3 times until i cooked up a tactic to take out the yurts before reinforcements spawn.

How did your units not get put full of arrows on the way?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How did your units not get put full of arrows on the way?

Dunno about maddening, but in hard she doesn't only use Astra Storm until ~turn 8, and the bottom yurt bow knight head top fast, so i was able to sneak fliers there and take out the commanders

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

No but seriously, I'm starting to think Chapter 18 Guy is a social experiment on IntSys's part. Great bases, seemingly good growths and one of the best personal skills in the game that grants him consistent massive crit. As a magical unit. You give him an elfire with a crit engravement and the guy fucks some serious shit up. I got him to 50-60% consistent rates.

...And it is all accompanied by that design. It's like they were testing if people would actually look past his appearance and take a second glance at how deceptively insane the man is.

For me all it means is I win extra hard

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...And it is all accompanied by that design. It's like they were testing if people would actually look past his appearance and take a second glance at how deceptively insane the man is.

I haven't started using him, but him also having a Thoron only in his starting inventory means you don't get an accurate sense of his speed, either.

Damn you, IS!

Edited by Spara