Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Okay, so in Project Elitist, Forsyth is not a Forsyth to be reckoned with.

Instead, he's a... Pholus to... uh... Phol... Okay, the only thing that keeps coming to mind is the word "phalic", but I don't think he'd want that as a catchphrase.

At least Python survived. He has two lines and minus one personality, like everyone else in the game so far, but who cares. It just means this is going a lot faster lol. I'm already up to Desaix. Act 1 will be over in no time.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Also you get to hear Twilight of the Gods early. It plays in the intro cutscene to the final battle of act 1. Desaix says two lines, then immediately it switches back to the regular map theme.

Also he doesn't say shit in this translation. And he ran away because Slayder suicided on Alm. Doggone it... Kinda wanna try to get the thing on this game, see how I can pull it off. Another attempt might be in order.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Beaten" is a different story, you cannot make me play through all of Path of Radiance

Me with Thracia.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

So many units i want to use next run xD

The mark of a good Fire Emblem.

Funny how the oldest series in SRW is not a mecha one.

I guess when we have the original Tetsujin 28 (the one in SRW is the 80's remake) or even Astro Boy in SRW, Devilman will be dethroned.

Holy fucking shit I survived. If I had a nickel for every time I did a science fair project right before the fair itself, worked on my board the literal morning of the fair, and then somehow, despite all odds, placed third, I would have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

Anyway, with that project out of the way, I’m back baby. I’m assuming at least some people have finished Engage? I’ve got to get back to it.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Holy fucking shit I survived. If I had a nickel for every time I did a science fair project right before the fair itself, worked on my board the literal morning of the fair, and then somehow, despite all odds, placed third, I would have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

Congratulations on your victory over the science fair.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Anyway, with that project out of the way, I’m back baby. I’m assuming at least some people have finished Engage? I’ve got to get back to it.

I have finished, yes. I beat the final boss in the most hilarious way I could and now I spend my time shilling the units I like. Business as usual, in other words.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Congratulations on your victory over the science fair.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I beat the final boss in the most hilarious way I could

Old man solo?

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have finished, yes. I beat the final boss in the most hilarious way I could and now I spend my time shilling the units I like. Business as usual, in other words.

I clap and I hop in cheer.

Congrats on being one of the few people who played Engage correctly. Give me a week or so and I'll have my own tales to share, probably also old men shilling. And woman. 

If anyone wants my opinion, Engage makes me feel engaged. We're on the honeymoon phase, but we occasionally scream at each other. Its all in good faith though.

Use the elderly. That is my suggestion to all. Boosh is 2nd suggestion.

4 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

I clap and I hop in cheer.

Congrats on being one of the few people who played Engage correctly. Give me a week or so and I'll have my own tales to share, probably also old men shilling. And woman. 

If anyone wants my opinion, Engage makes me feel engaged. We're on the honeymoon phase, but we occasionally scream at each other. Its all in good faith though.

Use the elderly. That is my suggestion to all. Boosh is 2nd suggestion.

My fellow Old People Squad connoisseur. And Etie enjoyer, and Zelkov appreciator, and Vandad respecter. How good to have you.

Boosh was fun yeah. Make him a mage. He's really funny, people, I promise.

Ohh.. the artwork for pact ring/S support are placed in the character bios now in post game complete with their paired ending. Nice

also I would rather sooner use the old people including vander than bencheron.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What's the appeal in hating a game anyway...

Hide contents

Fan of that theory, huh.

It would be amusing, yep. If fitting, admittedly.

I take it this also changes for the ones who only retreat? I know a game like, TH, made it so "character retreated still has an ending slide... which states they died from their wounds", but... perhaps not like that...?

yes, that theory just feel more meta or rather fitting with the overall Anniversary theme. Some say its Anri, its kinda fitting from the short description he had. but wheres the fun.

---------------------

hmm? essential character that retreat because plot reason will still died in the end. altho its just more basic "died at X map". i forgot how it was with TH tho. 

maybe the answer to your question would be yes? i mean, the one i see that died is indeed essential character. and the one that closest to them is affected to it

the specific char:

Spoiler

Veyle died > mauvier ending made him trying to atone only to fell into demise from someone's revenge against four hounds. 

iirc mauvier helps veyle rebuilding gradlon if both survived, and implied mauvier passed away peacefully. this also backed by credit roll artwork

6 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Lovely, after the game is complete and it doesnt help any. 

Lame.

it helps people who play post game which i assume not you.

suck to be you  not that im one them too in this case (for now).  Being a Souls series fan, i know theres a lot, like A LOT of people, who play souls series to NG++++++++ just for the sake of harder enemies and doing it also to upgrade each favorite gear to max. im sure it will still satisfy some people at least. i've seen someone upgrade Wille glanz to +4 which i only manage to +2 and thats already scraping for resource. which means its post game screenshot im sure.

this kind of things quite common actually (upgrading after story). just something that rarely happen in FE

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Boo, boring royals! Booooo-- Ooo Rosado and Panette.

2/10 no Old People Squad.

Deja vu, anyone?

dd0.png

huh..

Edited by joevar

3 minutes ago, joevar said:

yes, that theory just feel more meta or rather fitting with the overall Anniversary theme. Some say its Anri, its kinda fitting from the short description he had. but wheres the fun.

Heh, I suppose.

hmm? essential character that retreat because plot reason will still died in the end. altho its just more basic "died at X map". i forgot how it was with TH tho. 

I'm pretty sure it was TH.

maybe the answer to your question would be yes? i mean, the one i see that died is indeed essential character. and the one that closest to them is affected to it

the specific char:

Hide contents

Veyle died > mauvier ending made him trying to atone only to fell into demise from someone's revenge against four hounds. 

iirc mauvier helps veyle rebuilding gradlon if both survived, and implied mauvier passed away peacefully. this also backed by credit roll artwork

Ah, so it does change. Interesting.