2023020420141500_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420152600_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420153200_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420153900_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420154800_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420155900_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420161000_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420162500_s.jpg?width=1100&height

Honorable mentions: Celine, Framme, Etie. If it's unoptimal to bring Seadall here (like in Ch.25), i'll swap him out for Celine.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Alright folks, here's the endgame team. There will be spoilers, obviously

ooo.. panette x Leif just like me. 😮  that Alfred speed is just sad and can make Armor peeps blushing 😊 it seems Alfred really has low SPD growth huh. theres merrin too i want to use her really

the only one that i dont understand is Fogado x Roy. is there some sort of special reason there?

8/10 had many royals with merrin and panette

5 minutes ago, joevar said:

the only one that i dont understand is Fogado x Roy. is there some sort of special reason there?

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

If i have to guess: Extra Strength and HP. It's why i put him on Yunaka

I needed Lyn on Alfred so Fogado had to get a different Emblem lol.

Why does Sombron only take 9 damage from Falchion and has three revival stones with a 100 HP and also the skill that reduces damage dealt as is typical of Modern FE final bosses?

Final battle is conceptually cool but it's gonna suck ass if it's going the same route as all the recent Fire Emblem final bosses (jacked up stats to the point of chip damage).

Edited by Armagon

THAT'S BULLSHIT

Spoiler

GAME YOU CAN'T GIVE ME A WARNING SOMBRON IS ABOUT TO DISENGAGE MY UNITS ONLY THE FIRST TIME! SO WHAT, I'M JUST EXPECTED TO PREDICT THAT HE'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN?!

Edited by Armagon

I need to come back to this tomorrow but it definitely feels like they fumbled right at the end. Final map is your typical "big room" type that most Fire Emblems like to end on, except the game spams skirmish-tier enemies at you (endgame level), final boss is unreasonably tanky and also random and while the gimmick itself is cool, all this shit thrown in together at once makes it spill from the cooking pot.

I will say it does feel like I can win, as opposed to Verdant Wind's endgame, which quite literally requires luck to win.

Uggh, Imgur, why can't you just upload all my images nice and easy without cutting random ones out or not rendering them properly.

Oh, it's because I'm downloading some other things in the background? Enough excuses! How could re downloading Garry's mod along with like over 100 addons possibly trouble your website?

oGnVfU9.jpg

So uh, you don't sleep in that thing do you?

46F4z2m.jpg

Ah, so that's why Claude teased you about it 5 years ago.

Clearly you two were close at one point.

t0tL1tB.jpg

War only serves the landowners and the angel of death.

mKK5AQ8.jpgfqa1BBa.jpg

The fall of these historical places I think also would've hit much harder had we been better acquainted with them early on.

https://i.imgur.com/zKUM2sL.mp4

This was the most tense I felt playing this entire game thus far and it was in a training tournament match.

0liqO6U.jpg

Ah yes, the Islamic Samurai.

vdcIeXt.jpg

*Gasp* a defense map!? Why, those are the best maps in Fire Emblem, I cannot wait to defend this point against a raging army of-

KOETLg7.jpg

DAMN IT ALL

yYHtiw6.jpg

Who needs a defense strategy when the game has archers that can shoot you 6 fucking tiles away forcing you to just not bring weaker units anyway and continue to let power creep infest your most powerful by giving them all the EXP.

8GgNPvi.jpg

Also giant birds.

dA0RoZn.jpgkPxPe96.jpg

At first I shipped Edelgard with Claude as a joke but...I don't think it's a joke anymore.

6prKbIY.jpg

Just the still of the Death Knight nudging around a bit with the regular cheerful support music playing made me lose my fucking breath.

790Ixzg.jpg

Too often do I hear westerners give legitimate and valid arguments towards authoritarian regimes like in China but still choose to be bigots about it and insult the people.

Edited by Edelguardiansing

3 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

The fall of these historical places I think also would've hit much harder had we been better acquainted with them early on.

Maybe a chapter or two more dedicated to fighting the Alliance? Considering things...

I guess it goes without saying, but you did chose to spare Claude, no?

Ah yes, the Islamic Samurai.

Well, some non-Japanese did became Samurai. Granted, it's because they traveled to Japan, rather than Japanese Samurai moving out... mostly due to the Tokugawa Shogunate's isolationist policy, but yeah.

DAMN IT ALL

You know what they say: The best defense is a good offense.

At first I shipped Edelgard with Claude as a joke but...I don't think it's a joke anymore.

The ship is over there. Congrats, you've joined the navy.

Too often do I hear westerners give legitimate and valid arguments towards authoritarian regimes like in China but still choose to be bigots about it and insult the people.

And right now, we have that whole thing about Russia.

14 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

mKK5AQ8.jpg

Bro seems pretty happy that his homeland perished.

16 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

*Gasp* a defense map!? Why, those are the best maps in Fire Emblem, I cannot wait to defend this point against a raging army of-

KOETLg7.jpg

DAMN IT ALL

Truly the best way to do it is the Elincia's Gambit method where it's both defend or kill the boss if you're good enough.

The bigger problem here tho is Three Houses map design.

17 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Just the still of the Death Knight nudging around a bit with the regular cheerful support music playing made me lose my fucking breath

In Atelier games, you can set the final boss to shop music thanks to change BGM.

Just thought I'd share that because it's funny when the music doesn't match.