Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

52 minutes ago, Armagon said:

THAT'S BULLSHIT

Hide contents

GAME YOU CAN'T GIVE ME A WARNING SOMBRON IS ABOUT TO DISENGAGE MY UNITS ONLY THE FIRST TIME! SO WHAT, I'M JUST EXPECTED TO PREDICT THAT HE'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN?!

You can see it that he wants to do it again iirc. But i will check whether thats the case, or how tomorrow

Because i know 100% sure everytime when its gonna happen 3 three times he does it when playing the that chapter. Not just the first warning prompt

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

If there is a problem I have with Iris 2, it's that it is presently too easy. You'd think a boss with fast HP regeneration would be a real chore, it wasn't, at all

Despite the location list looking a bit small and too filled in for my liking, the monster list shows I've only encountered 200/600 enemies, so there's room for real challenges. I don't entirely mind the easiness either (Rune Factory 5's severe lack of difficulty wasn't a major turnoff either), the game is still light fun.

---

I was randomly flipping through pages of Fogu topics after checking to see what people were posting about the Japanese release of the SoS: A Wonderful Life remake...

ddb183x-f51879a9-9b71-47c8-8388-168b7b6bddb184k-ba373f6b-4f1f-43e9-99c3-26a045b5

I like the idea of rival marriages, I wouldn't want them to return like this.😨

To think this was in one of my earliest childhood games. The bliss of being innocent and only barely literate.

They also had kids of their own.

Ah, they seldom did it... but I wish they would implement those features again. But nowadays it seems more and more unlikely.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And done!

I'll stop for tonight. Tomorrow... will be the end!

---

Seriously, that piano in Alear's room is gonna bother me if the DLC does nothing with it. It's the only other thing in the room aside from the altar-bed and the drawer, both which have clear functions, making the piano even more suspect.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Alright folks, here's the endgame team. There will be spoilers, obviously

Hide contents

2023020420130900_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420132500_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420133200_s.jpg?width=1100&height

Standing here i realize

2023020420134300_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420135400_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420140300_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420141500_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420152600_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420153200_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420153900_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420154800_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420155900_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420161000_s.jpg?width=1100&height

2023020420162500_s.jpg?width=1100&height

Honorable mentions: Celine, Framme, Etie. If it's unoptimal to bring Seadall here (like in Ch.25), i'll swap him out for Celine.

Boo, only royals and Yunaka! Booo, boooo-- ooo Panette and Merrin!

2/10 no Old People Squad.

Okay we are at three out of three now

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

THAT'S BULLSHIT

Reveal hidden contents

GAME YOU CAN'T GIVE ME A WARNING SOMBRON IS ABOUT TO DISENGAGE MY UNITS ONLY THE FIRST TIME! SO WHAT, I'M JUST EXPECTED TO PREDICT THAT HE'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN?!

Didn't it show all the visual effects signifying the attack? I wouldn't know, I beat him before he could use it again.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

I need to come back to this tomorrow but it definitely feels like they fumbled right at the end. Final map is your typical "big room" type that most Fire Emblems like to end on, except the game spams skirmish-tier enemies at you (endgame level), final boss is unreasonably tanky and also random and while the gimmick itself is cool, all this shit thrown in together at once makes it spill from the cooking pot.

I will say it does feel like I can win, as opposed to Verdant Wind's endgame, which quite literally requires luck to win.

It's pretty funny reading this, especially the "unreasonabky tanky" part, considering I beat him with one unit that one-rounded him over and over.

All in all my experience with the map was completely unlike yours. I thought it dragged out a little but it felt enjoyable and fair. Huh.

Clearly it's the lack of Lindon that led you to this

4 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Uggh, Imgur, why can't you just upload all my images nice and easy without cutting random ones out or not rendering them properly.

It still does that? I stopped using it for my LPs because it kept doing shit like that. And when you have 500 images to upload it just ain't fun.

4 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

The fall of these historical places I think also would've hit much harder had we been better acquainted with them early on.

I do find it funny how excited Ignatz is about it.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Didn't it show all the visual effects signifying the attack? I wouldn't know, I beat him before he could use it again.

im pretty sure either Sombron use it again exactly 1 turn after all the barrier broke off. or he will use it no matter what if you fail to break the barrier within 4 turn.

and i also of the opinion Sombron still reasonably tanky on hard. i mean, he's soo big not attacking him at once is missed opportunity. or just rely on special emblem attack.

or spoiler attack

Spoiler

you can do bond blast twice for each of the engaged+ unit afterall, if they stand next each other facing sombron.

thats obviously the strongest combined attack if both have high STR and MAG. easily +100 dmg.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Boo, only royals and Yunaka! Booo, boooo-- ooo Panette and Merrin!

2/10 no Old People Squad.

Okay we are at three out of three now

just you watch, i will bring more old people later... but i dont know when.

maybe i will just use the completed savegame if feeling lazy

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Seriously, that piano in Alear's room is gonna bother me if the DLC does nothing with it. It's the only other thing in the room aside from the altar-bed and the drawer, both which have clear functions, making the piano even more suspect.

that bothers me too. i thought someone gonna play it, either Lumera or someone we "engaged" with. 

13 minutes ago, joevar said:

that bothers me too. i thought someone gonna play it, either Lumera or someone we "engaged" with. 

Oh there’s a reason it’s there. You’ll just have to beat the game first to find out what it is.

one of fav moment with matching ost

oohh this boss song is good... hortensia use all for one.. me:

surprised-pikachu.gif

9 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Oh there’s a reason it’s there. You’ll just have to beat the game first to find out what it is.

i mean before post game. and i beat the game way before you do if you actually check all the conversation here. just havent really played the game again after ending

Edited by joevar

...Huh. How odd. It appears bows aren't effective against fliers in Gaiden.

Pholus is just as bad as Forsyth is in Echoes though. Dude takes years just to reach the frontlines, and by the time he does Luka's already there as a knight doing his job better than him lol

Damn... Getting the dracoshield in this game is harder than in Echoes, I'd argue. Might be my memory failing me, but I seem to recall not having this amount of trouble in Echoes.

I think it's the healing that makes a difference. My only means of healing is Silk's shitty-ass 9 HP heal, so even though Desaix focuses on Arum, I can't keep him alive. And when Arum pulls back for healing, Desaix uses that chance to kill someone else.

That, and it might just be me, but I feel hitrates are lower here than in Echoes. Sheesh... I don't think it's worth it, to be honest. I'll have to kill Slayder and just go on normally. Not that I would use the OP dracoshield anyway, but I wanted to read the funny double line in this patch haha.

Well, that's that for arc 1. To mark the occasion, the game went hard on the plot. An outrageously long cutscene of six lines marked the end of act 1. That's three times the average length of this game's cutscenes!

I lost some time trying to get the dracoshield, but that still went by in a flash. Unlike FE1, which was about as long as Shadow Dragon (minus the gaiden maps), FE2 lacks a lot of text that Echoes added, plus the dungeon crawling is a lot more streamlined. It looks like it's going to be a short-ish FE, the pace it's going.

...Also I can't stop reading Meißen as May Ben.

All right, act 2 it is then. To start--

lpdrkWvS_o.png

NOMA T-POSES

10/10 officially better than the remake.

One of the things that disappointed me about Engage was that Marth was the only really releveant Emblem storyline wise. 

I mean, I know dev bias and all but c'mon, Lucina and Lyn had a perfect chance to say something at least!

Edited by Lightcosmo

2 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

One of the things that disappointed me about Engage was that Marth was the only really releveant Emblem storyline wise. 

I mean, I know dev bias and all but c'mon, Lucina and Lyn had a perfect chance to say something at least!

Joke's on Marth lol, he's the shittiest Emblem in gameplay, and that's the place where they truly shine.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

This is so fucking stupid and cheesy lmaooooo xD

Yes.

Just now, Lightcosmo said:

So it's a Xenosaga game?

Xenosaga also has scenes with 6 sentences in them? Daring...

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Joke's on Marth lol, he's the shittiest Emblem in gameplay, and that's the place where they truly shine.

That doesnt change what i said was fact, though. Xd

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Xenosaga also has scenes with 6 sentences in them? Daring...

I meant the "outrageously long" portion. Was suposed to humerous but failed it seems.

Celica's animations are awesome. NESFE visually better than Three Houses?

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I expected more of the bad ending ngl

It's just an extended game over. Those are always cool, even if usually they don't amount to much.

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Leif exists

Atleast Marth gives extra attacks

Leif gives immunity to breaking, a more versatile ultimate attack, superior Engage weapons and way more proficiencies for reclassing shenanigans.

Oh, and he exists. That's an important advantage over Marthipan.

3 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

That doesnt change what i said was fact, though. Xd

Meh. Marth is the Emblem that gets the most text, to be sure, but it doesn't really amount to much. He just says things occasionally. About on par with Vandad's role lol

3 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

I meant the "outrageously long" portion. Was suposed to humerous but failed it seems.

Of course, I was just playing along!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

...WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

The drop rate of steel shields is 0.258%?

...I got one from the first zombie skirmish on Celica's route and I didn't even realize it was THAT special!

Holy fucking shit. Hah! Now that's fascinating. On Jenny it goes.