Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Get his Saphir support for kino

Game has way too many good supports XD

Why isn't NG+ a thing...

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't underestimate this old man's growth rates.

HXbUj3o.png

Mag is real good, and 25% STR is surprising....

then there's that 30 Dex oof. Probably makes him super blind with the Thunder line...but that's what i have other Mages for, and i don't think i will let a Magezerker rely on Thunder anyway, especially since Elthunder is B rank...which nullifies the 20 crit bonus

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Game has way too many good supports XD

Why isn't NG+ a thing...

Well, there's the "postgame" for that. I do agree it is weird that the support list is tied to the save file though.

HXbUj3o.png

Mag is real good, and 25% STR is surprising....

He has identical str ans mag personal growths. No wonder @Shaky Jones had such resounding success with berserker Lindon.

Also that speed is kinda amazing right? I haven't checked most people's growths, so I dunno how it compares to others, but that seems like it'd be sky high in a different class.

then there's that 30 Dex oof. Probably makes him super blind with the Thunder line...but that's what i have other Mages for, and i don't think i will let a Magezerker rely on Thunder anyway, especially since Elthunder is B rank...which nullifies the 20 crit bonus

S Olwen is even more hilarious on Lindon than others. Still, hardly necessary. Heck, I let him keep his thoron, for the odd occasion when I wanted the extra range on him, and he ran Elfire as his primary weapon.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also that speed is kinda amazing right?

It's...ok, especially with his low Spd base. If he had a better base it would've been amazing, but 19 base speed means he will play catch with everyone in my Team not named Goldmary, and Goldmary is Great Knight and has 18 Spd. 

That gives me an idea tho

Axe Mage Knight with that Wind Axe....

Is it B or C Rank. If C i think one can make some crit shenanigans with it lol

Mage Knight also has a better spd base, gives Chaos style for +3 Spd, and can make use of his physical growth.

Edit: Hurricane Axe is B rank rip

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

S Olwen

Never got it XD

Or Citrinne would still be part of the team xD

23 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

It's...ok, especially with his low Spd base. If he had a better base it would've been amazing, but 19 base speed means he will play catch with everyone in my Team not named Goldmary, and Goldmary is Great Knight and has 18 Spd. 

19 personal base speed? I seem to recall his sage base being 22 or 21.

..Oh no, you're right, it is 19. And yet he doubled so much stuff. I guess maddening enemies must be quite a fair bit faster. Or I got lucky with the speed procs. Welp speedwing time

That gives me an idea tho

Axe Mage Knight with that Wind Axe....

Is it B or C Rank. If C i think one can make some crit shenanigans with it lol

Mage Knight also has a better spd base, gives Chaos style for +3 Spd, and can make use of his physical growth.

Edit: Hurricane Axe is B rank rip

Hurricane axe was part of what made Mage Boucheron such a hilarious meme. Dude got a ton of mileage out of it.

Never got it XD

Or Citrinne would still be part of the team xD

Neither did I, I just hear it's hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Tanjiro said:

So I feel like most of you guys aren't interested in having a conversation with me anymore... I really wasn't trying to trick you guys into thinking a was a new member. I was just having a hard time finding a username I actually liked...

And I didn't mean to sound "douchey" or whatever in the "name history" thread. (I edited it btw) I was just explaining the situation. If you guys are mad about something else, let me know.

Oh, no, not at all, from my part at least. If anything, I found it funny how everyone always got confused every time haha. It's just something that happens here, there are so many conversations going on at once that we just miss some of the stuff sometimes. Don't worry though, I really don't think anyone is angry with you at all.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, no, not at all, from my part at least. If anything, I found it funny how everyone always got confused every time haha. It's just something that happens here, there are so many conversations going on at once that we just miss some of the stuff sometimes. Don't worry though, I really don't think anyone is angry with you at all.

Were they? True, it's not like we always go "Hello there" every time we come here... well, Benice does say good morning oftentimes. It's just a greeting. People replying shouldn't be that weird.

Also gonna second that. If it's not Trails, Xenoblade, something or other, we might as well not exist.

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I guess maddening enemies must be quite a fair bit faster

Enemies  atm in Maddening swim around the 20s, with faster ones high 20s, slower ones low 20s/high 10s, armored low 10s or lower. 19 Spd is the same Spd enemy Sages have on the map.

Celine with 27 spd for example can double the "mid tier spd" enemies, and barely catches up with the high spd ones

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Neither did I, I just hear it's hilarious.

Turns Citrinne from a D tier into S tier lmao

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay cool. I'm glad

17 minutes ago, Tanjiro said:

So I feel like most of you guys aren't interested in having a conversation with me anymore

it do be like that sometimes. especially if you say something that doesnt interest people, or not something they can comment. i mean, i get ignored more than not too

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also gonna second that. If it's not Trails, Xenoblade, something or other, we might as well not exist.

Make it three.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

RIP my Ace Combat playthroughs.

Time to rip other people save games

Which ace combat? Funnily enough to me, AC is also a franchise that doesnt have linear evolution. There are couples feature that featured in past games that could be a mainstay, been asked by player, but somehow didnt return

8 minutes ago, joevar said:

Time to rip other people save games

Which ace combat? Funnily enough to me, AC is also a franchise that doesnt have linear evolution. There are couples feature that featured in past games that could be a mainstay, been asked by player, but somehow didnt return

The PS2 trio (04, 5, Zero). I'm pretty sure I got absolutely 0 comments about them. So yeah, RIP.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Enemies  atm in Maddening swim around the 20s, with faster ones high 20s, slower ones low 20s/high 10s, armored low 10s or lower. 19 Spd is the same Spd enemy Sages have on the map.

Celine with 27 spd for example can double the "mid tier spd" enemies, and barely catches up with the high spd ones

Yeah that's a bit of a step up, I believe Lindon was doubling most things with 23-24 speed on hard.

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Same.

Engage really does allow for everyone.

Even Vandad, to be honest. A lot of people like to argue that he's completely unsalvageable. Take it from me, who has brought Arran to the FE12 Endgame and killed the final boss with him. That's unsalvageable. Vander ain't it. He's difficult to grow for a pretty below average return, but if you like him enough that you absolutely must have him, it's not impossible. It's really just his godawful experience gains that hold him back.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just discovered the potential of Griffin Knight Lapis, I might do this.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Even Vandad, to be honest. A lot of people like to argue that he's completely unsalvageable. Take it from me, who has brought Arran to the FE12 Endgame and killed the final boss with him. That's unsalvageable. Vander ain't it. He's difficult to grow for a pretty below average return, but if you like him enough that you absolutely must have him, it's not impossible. It's really just his godawful experience gains that hold him back.

People like to argue "but investment time" bro it's a single player game. Yeah some units are easier to train than others, even in this game, but there's like no wrong answer unless you're running like......Sage Amber or some shit idk.

51 minutes ago, Armagon said:

People like to argue "but investment time" bro it's a single player game

This makes me think "Dragon Shadow Spell" as far as imvestment time goes, it takes FOREVER to actually get anything going. Xd

oKjW2za.jpg

Oh boy, I wonder what fun things will happen in Crossbell this time? I'm sure it will be nothing bad...

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's not true, we also talk about Fire Emblem... sometimes.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

People like to argue "but investment time" bro it's a single player game. Yeah some units are easier to train than others, even in this game, but there's like no wrong answer unless you're running like......Sage Amber or some shit idk.

Honestly, I ran mage knight Boucheron and he was kinda awesome. I doubt there's actually a wrong answer here.

41 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Wraith:

Oh, get outta here, that's the funniest shit in Fire Emblem since Garon's Revelation scene.

Okay gotta thank the old man though. I clicked on the Zelkov video, and on the related videos I found this reminder of why Lindon is the best character in Engage.

Spoiler

Edited by Saint Rubenio