Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No, not at all. I meant the bot that keeps spamming topics in Chinese advertising universities. It has been around for a week now, and has currently has made some more spam.

Well this is awkward... I guess I'm just being paranoid...and a drama king

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's okay.😃 Not like I haven't written entire essays of my own petty drama in this topic before. And misunderstandings happen.

Okay. I'm probably still gonna take a break from the site though. Just cuz I'm dealing with a lot of stuff right now

This is so Wraith...

No, I'm just hearing the tracks. Not like it will be any time soon I do Hikkikomori...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

56 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How did the "Midna's Lament" segment of the game feel to you? Tedious or anything?

It was pretty straightforward.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It was pretty straightforward.

I asked, because I have some vestigial impression of it that it might've been unenjoyable for me. I'm not really sure, but slowly running across Hyrule Field in wolf form with the wounded Midna, it lingers in a corner of my brain.

...And now my fond memory of a 25th LoZ anniversary performance has resurfaced. Maybe DON'T watch it just yet, I know LOL Zelda plot, but the Twilight Princess final battle snippets might be better witnessed in TP itself first.😛 -And now I feel BotW Impa-old knowing this was 2011.

Still the best Thor

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Interesting choice for a combination attack.

From the blue star with love

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EL-CktrUcAAJw_t?format=jpg&name=large

2 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

From the blue star with love

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EL-CktrUcAAJw_t?format=jpg&name=large

SRW Alpha knew what it was doing when that track played when fighting Four and only her.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not really sure, but slowly running across Hyrule Field in wolf form with the wounded Midna, it lingers in a corner of my brain.

You get placed fairly close to the entrance of Castle Town and you can repeatedly dash. Wolf Link is your second fastest way of moving around. Epona is faster but you don't get the Horse Call until after the third dungeon. Till then, you're stuck with picking up the plant whistles from the ground.

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/03/game-boy-super-nes-and-nes-nintendo-switch-online-add-burgertime-deluxe-kirbys-dream-land-2-side-pocket-and-xevious

@Armagon Since the mood had randomly struck you to play the original Kirby's Dream Land recently, I just wanted to point one thing out if KDL2 enters your mind and you haven't played it before. That being, the true final boss has to be unlocked by obtaining all the Rainbow Drops, there is one hidden on each island and each requires a different copy ability to break the blocks preventing you from obtaining it.

Having to unlock the true final battle is not exclusive to KDL2, the other two entries in the "Dark Matter Trilogy"- KDL3 and 64: The Crystal Shards, both do this too.

image.png?width=1100&height=619

I chucked him off the Bridge of Eldin, i chucked him off the Bridge of Hylia and the mfer is still kicking.

34 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/03/game-boy-super-nes-and-nes-nintendo-switch-online-add-burgertime-deluxe-kirbys-dream-land-2-side-pocket-and-xevious

@Armagon Since the mood had randomly struck you to play the original Kirby's Dream Land recently, I just wanted to point one thing out if KDL2 enters your mind and you haven't played it before. That being, the true final boss has to be unlocked by obtaining all the Rainbow Drops, there is one hidden on each island and each requires a different copy ability to break the blocks preventing you from obtaining it.

Having to unlock the true final battle is not exclusive to KDL2, the other two entries in the "Dark Matter Trilogy"- KDL3 and 64: The Crystal Shards, both do this too.

Good to know. I'll keep it in mind.

25 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

FE4 would've gone a lot differently.

15 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’m pretty sure the way it works is that there are scenes with a set point that will change based on your event, so they all have about the same amount of changes. There might scenes that either change if you picked a specific character, or not at all, but they might be equal in number… probably. It’s not that much dialogue overall either way, though.

Picking Elie’s does lead to an extra line at the very end of her final bonding in Azure. So that’s… something.

I picked Tio because I wanted to stay consistent with my Zero playthrough, but Lloyd and Elie are still kind of into each other and have their upgraded combo craft so I guess it doesn't really matter.

As for what happened in the plot up to this point:

Spoiler

The prologue is dedicated to tying up the Xenosaga cult plotline, leaving the rest of the game to deal with the new problems that will inevitably plague Crossbell. And to think, Sky SC didn't deal with its previous game's villains until the third chapter. Arios joining the party was cool, since the other games didn't let you use hyped up characters like Cassius and Victor. Ernest is lucky we were sent to deal with him, Mariabell wouldn't be so merciful after those comments about Elie.

I wasn't expecting Wazy and Noel to join the SSS offscreen, but I suppose they wanted a fully party of four for Chapter 1. Noel struggling to adjust to the SSS's lack of formality is fun, as is Wazy teasing the straitlaced characters. As a nice detail, Noel's dialogue tag changes from "Sergeant Major Seeker" to "Noel" when Lloyd starts calling her by her name.

I'm also playing through the game on Hard, which I'll probably regret at some point...

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I chucked him off the Bridge of Eldin, i chucked him off the Bridge of Hylia and the mfer is still kicking.

Local Bulbin too angry to die.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

At least until the Rotten Ritter come packing their SMG's and RPG's.

Julia will hit Julius with an orbital satellite laser at the end of the game.

56 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Dude, this is Zelda. He just respawns on the nearest ledge after falling.