• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

A delayed train and the trip afterward gave me a great opportunity to draw again. Not the best conditions, but I had some fun. This time, I tried to draw playable old ladies in videogames.

I'm drawing a blank at five. And one of them I'm not even sure counts. Really brings into perspective how insanely uncommon old ladies are in videogames. You'd think at least grouchy old witches with a wart on the nose would be common, being a stereotype as old as time itself - but no, even the witches are young in games! At least the five of them are pretty varied, but sheesh, I'm kinda surprised I can't remember any more.

EDIT: Okay I remembered another. Six it is. Awesome.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

If i do it, Teehee will be the first to test it 😄

That's a big if there tho, and don't forget that i am quite the sadist xD

You think Conquest lategame is good, I think I'm good thank you lololololololol

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 hour ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Now that’s an interesting piece of history.

Aye, it is. Granted, there's more to it than what that song talks about.

Like how the San Patricios counted in their ranks more than just Irishmen. The Irish certainly made up the bulk of it, but the battalion also had people from all over Europe, as well fugitive slaves from the US itself.

FUCK I uploaded the wrong Covenant of the Plume save to my drive. I have no Fauxnel Gaming for the entire weekend. Asscheeks and piffle.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

An understatement if i ever saw one

That's even worse

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Also bosses being unbreakable ain't bad when you have corn debuff freeze Ü

15 chapters in.

My real main concern is the lack of battle saves cause endgame lasts 10 years. Also I wouldn't be able to do Avo cheese anymore, why would you do this IntSys?

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

bookmarks

Quicksave is cringe.

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Because Avo cheese 2op xD

Yes that's what I want. I want Yunaka to hiya papaya enemies while they can't touch her.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

If i do it, Teehee will be the first to test it 😄

That's a big if there tho, and don't forget that i am quite the sadist xD

Just remember that diffuclt does not = fun. Xd 

Do it the right way or not at all imo

1 minute ago, Lightcosmo said:

Just remember that diffuclt does not = fun. Xd 

Do it the right way or not at all imo

The Fates/Engage way 😄

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

want Yunaka to hiya papaya enemies while they can't touch her.

You can still do it aslong as they don't have 0% hit xD

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Quicksave is cringe

Ehhh

eXt6Pnj.jpg

Who would win, a bodybuilder with four arms or one little flowery gal?

GvJFd8L.jpg

(the bodybuilder, of course. Sitrus Berry and then Pryce using a Hyper Potion kinda counters the attack that drops your damage by half after you use it)

eSDzuXx.jpgCCo0eZ2.jpg

Pryce's other two Pokemon were merely annoying and actually dangerous, respectively - letting Pinsir get a Swords Dance up was not the best idea.

wvAULxd.jpg

Nothing an adorable cosmic horror wouldn't be able to deal with, though.

ZVJuYoa.jpg

And while we're at it...

7ge8SNH.jpg

Just for the record - Gengar still outspeeds and two-shots my entire team. Ivy is my bulkiest Pokemon on the special side, with HAL-9001 having similar Sp.Def but less HP.

9w6XLPS.jpg

But Gengar is also less bulky than Machamp, so....

93SZAQC.jpgis8t2ih.jpg

And her other two Pokemon were actually really weak in comparison.

V0bfqgV.jpg

So, time to foil Team Rocket's incredible master plan. It would have been much easier if Ruben wasn't about to try and strip the anime girl who's just innocently dismantling the mafia.

8 minutes ago, ping said:

V0bfqgV.jpg

So, time to foil Team Rocket's incredible master plan. It would have been much easier if Ruben wasn't about to try and strip the anime girl who's just innocently dismantling the mafia.

I nearly broke my neck doing a triple take there.

What the hell is wrong with Ruben. Please kill him, he brings shame to Rubens all around the world.

Oh yeah, there's also Wynne in Dragon Age. Kinda forgot her because I urged her to retire early in order to avoid the horrors of war and atheism.

Seven old ladies.

Oh, and Ana from Overwatch, but I mean... Overwatch. Eh, still, I remember her being one of my faves when I played that game eons ago, so eight.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

FUCK I uploaded the wrong Covenant of the Plume save to my drive. I have no Fauxnel Gaming for the entire weekend. Asscheeks and piffle.

Then you know what must be done Rubenio:

IVZgQww.jpg

Nice try, I saw this question coming. I actually did count the correct number though I'm using a guide so I would've put in the right answer regardless. Also there's a guy with a beard, so now Rubenio can say good things about this game.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

So apparently the full context is, to continue the bloodline

Though apparently it was Njörðr's idea for the good of the realm, however that works.

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

This is how they gonna do it in the FE4RE localization won't they...

The marriage process will be simplified. You leave two units at the daycare and an egg will mysteriously appear a few turns later.

1 minute ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Then you know what must be done Rubenio:

You're telling me to play Warhammer 40,000? That it?

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

Nice try, I saw this question coming. I actually did count the correct number though I'm using a guide so I would've put in the right answer regardless. Also there's a guy with a beard, so now Rubenio can say good things about this game.

Listen, Lightchao. In the Ruben Trails tier list, it goes like this:

S tier: Kuro no Kiseki. I am sure if you rack your brains you can figure out the reason why.

A tier: The entire Cold Steel series, because it contains Factory Worker Garon and Sara, respectively the second and third best characters in the series.

B tier: Trails in the Sky FC. I played it and didn't like it. It has Oliver though, that's neat I guess.

C tier: Everything else. I didn't play it and have no opinion on it, but they're probably too long.

Now tell me which one is that so I can put it in the correct tier.

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I nearly broke my neck doing a triple take there.

What the hell is wrong with Ruben. Please kill him, he brings shame to Rubens all around the world.

What remakes do to an established character

If I remember the scene correctly, it's just stupid, not stupid and creepy. Still stupid, though.

16 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

The marriage process will be simplified. You leave two units at the daycare and an egg will mysteriously appear a few turns later.

Nah fam, it gives you a token from which you can summon the stork, which will fly to Paris and back... carrying a seed, which you then plant in the cabbage patch.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now tell me which one is that so I can put it in the correct tier.

pU7j5eW.jpg

His beard is pretty stylish, but he probably isn't playable, so maybe Trails to Azure goes in A- tier? He also finishes one of your sidequests for you which makes the game shorter, if that matters.

Incidentally, this beard man and spending an hour on a shooting minigame with Rixia are the only parts of Sooks's playthrough that I remember.

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nah fam, it gives you a token from which you can summon the stork, which will fly to Paris and back... carrying a seed, which you then plant in the cabbage patch.

If children grow from seeds, let's hope that Garon doesn't hear about it.

Edited by Lightchao42

Be me, pick up and start Zero on Switch, forgetting that Steam sales were right around the corner.

*sees that 3rd is even verified on Steam Deck*

One purchase later...

fpKr5Xl1_o.png

Finally playing 3rd and finishing what needed to be done a long while ago.

Convenient timing with others playing Trails atm apparently.

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

pU7j5eW.jpg

I have the odd feeling I've seen this one before. And I have the odd feeling I had the exact same reaction then as I did now:

Boy, that guy sure is totally not a main villain.

His beard is pretty stylish, but he probably isn't playable, so maybe Trails to Azure goes in A- tier? He also finishes one of your sidequests for you which makes the game shorter, if that matters.

B-, because Factory Worker Garon takes precedent over a beard, surprisingly enough. It is a pretty swell beard, but it's not even the top Trails beard - and like you said, there's a minus two hundred chance he's playable.

Incidentally, this beard man and spending an hour on a shooting minigame with Rixia are the only parts of Sooks's playthrough that I remember.

Oh that's probably where I saw him before.

If children grow from seeds, let's hope that Garon doesn't hear about it.

Did someone say seeds?

33 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

which will fly to Paris and back... carrying a seed, which you then plant in the cabbage patch.

-If you plant a seed, then you must water it.💦🤪

53 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Though apparently it was Njörðr's idea for the good of the realm, however that works.

She could've just rounded up the gods and had them all spit into into a container. That created a being named Kvasir who was very wise, until dwarves killed him and used his blood to make the Mead of Poetry. Odin being a wisdom god himself, he stole it for himself, though he shares it with the other gods and with humans who he judges worthy of the drink of sagacity and creativity.

So, there is an instance of the Norse deities engaged in non-🍆&🦋 procreation.

1 hour ago, ping said:

ZVJuYoa.jpg

And while we're at it...

Wait, did you intentionally ignore Jasmine and go for Pryce first? Never thought of doing that, before, if it's even possible or you're just pulling in events from earlier.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_7005.png?width=1100&height=61

"You should've gone for the head"

The reveal that, back in the day, did bother some people. Why did Ganon have to show up here, when Zant exists as a villain? It's wasn't like LoZ hadn't had a game with the Big G before (AoL, MM).

Still, surviving a stab through the chest like this is decently dramatic. Yes Triforce of Power is to be thanked for it. But, how did G'dorf get his 'Force in this game? I don't recall them ever saying how. Could be good old destiny. Could be he is being who is most perfectly the embodiment of the relentless pursuit of power and the expression of power in all its rawness, and thus, the ToP is drawn to him like no other. He would have not have the ToP saving him, if he did not already display an impeccable will to survive. -Or so I wax poetically in praise of GanGan's "virtue".

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

*sees that 3rd is even verified on Steam Deck*

Ah, you have one of those?

Between a Switch and a good laptop, I don't need one of them myself. And I'm not in the "This is totally a SwitchKiller!" camp (Ninty and Valve aren't in true competition with each other). Nonetheless, I know the Steam Deck is a bit limited in quantity, and it seems like another good option for quality portable gaming.

So, to put it succinctly- cool!😃