Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, that's a less boring result than I would've expected. By that I mean "obviously lords sweep because people are boring." Firene is just that, and it feels like they pulled the "secret" thing with Diamant and Alcryst just to shoehorn Yunaka in second place, but Pandreo as Solm's first, Ivy being beaten for Elusia, and Sommie as Lythos's second are all pretty wild.

And yet, none of Solm's royals placed.

Hmmm, the only royals that didn't place were the black ones. Hmmmmmmm 🤔

(This is a joke).

HalberLindon time, Armagon.

Too weak. Sword General Lindon.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also I don't mean to be mean, but just sayin', my Boucheron with this exact set up was unironically superior

I thought you ran Sage.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

39 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

being raised to 67

Anyone born after 1964 has retirement age of 67

39 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Again, it's a normal problem in a modern developed economy with women granted equal rights. One that humanity hasn't quite figured out how to resolve so far.

Also the economy becoming worse and kids being hella expensive.

My dad's generation a whole family could live well with 1 income and get an apartment/home even, atm a couple with 2 incomes have to do their hardest to live a good life. A kid will make everything worse.

What's a Nindori?

Japanese site...i think

If everything remains steady, we'll die working.

And still pay 10% of our income for retirement...

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wild that the President of France can just be like "imma invoke article 69 of the French Constitution to force a bill to pass". 

Think of it as an executive order. However, by doing that, the national assembly can fire the government.

He's basically putting the ball in their court and is telling them to fire him if they have the balls and aren't just barking to disagree and fire up the masses

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And yet, none of Solm's royals placed.

Hmmm, the only royals that didn't place were the black ones. Hmmmmmmm 🤔

O O  O  OA OA  A A  A    A A A R G  GHHHH

Hadn't even realized

(This is a joke).

I mean, correct me if I recall wrong, but doesn't Japan have a serious problem with xenophobia to this day

Too weak. Sword General Lindon.

Ahahahahahah! If you don't dare, I may have to dare myself next run. That sounds utterly fucking hilarious.

I thought you ran Sage.

HJ7dk6bu_o.jpg

I mean, obviously a straight comparison is pretty bad because he's 18 levels higher than her in this screenshot, but while his magic was a little lower (not by that much), he was always stronger, faster and sturdier than your Citrinne. And his personal helped his power, anyway. Ludin running Lucina was pretty much always at the ready to help out with some ol' thunderbolts.

We'll see how she pans out. Don't mean to knock your girl, this is just your Boucheron Awareness post. People like to talk crap about Bouch, but they are the ones who truly Bouch it.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Japanese site...i think

Right... well, we'll see how this pans out.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

And still pay 10% of our income for retirement...

Galaxy brain generation.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Think of it as an executive order. However, by doing that, the national assembly can fire the government.

He's basically putting the ball in their court and is telling them to fire him if they have the balls and aren't just barking to disagree and fire up the masses

I did skim over something suggesting he was gonna go through a vote of no confidence or something like that.

This stunt is pretty much over for Macron tho I think. Idk if France has term limits but the big alt-right candidate in the last elections only lost in a marginal difference from what I remember.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

mean, correct me if I recall wrong, but doesn't Japan have a serious problem with xenophobia to this day

They do (but this could be among the older generations I think). But they also don't know our slurs thankfully (they may have their own).

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

he was always stronger, faster and sturdier than your Citrinne

That is the main reason why he's probably the best Hurricane Axe candidate.

I mean who else is gonna use it? Jade? Lmao.

Of course also main difference is I'm experimenting with DLC Emblems here (not Tiki. I did put her on Citrinne once for some buffed level ups when I had her as Axe Mage Knight but it didn't amount to much, and Citrinne unironically did more damage unengaged).

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

People like to talk crap about Bouch, but they are the ones who truly Bouch it.

Bouchi the Rock.

Just now, Armagon said:

Maybe mage knight Anna? With her big magic stat, it seems like it could work. Plus you get the added upside of not having to see her in the sage outfit

Just now, Armagon said:

Of course also main difference is I'm experimenting with DLC Emblems here

Yeah, I can see Camilla there. Again, we'll see how that pans out.

Just now, Armagon said:

(not Tiki. I did put her on Citrinne once for some buffed level ups when I had her as Axe Mage Knight but it didn't amount to much, and Citrinne unironically did more damage unengaged).

Oof...

Just now, Armagon said:

Bouchi the Rock.

Uh... Yes!

I don't know enough about this trendy anime to properly respond, sorry.

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wild that the President of France can just be like "imma invoke article 69 of the French Constitution to force a bill to pass". 

I did hear -once in passing, I haven't studied modern French history- that the reason they're on the French Fifth Republic, is because some people (or at least the 5th's founder the charismatic Charles de Gaulle) found the French Fourth Republic as too lacking in executive power. I think the technocratic bureaucracy was deemed too strong in the Fourth.

All the other French republics happened after an actual political revolution of some kind.:

1. The 1st was founded as part of the French Revolution.
  2. The 2nd came after the July Monarchy fell. (The July Monarchy had replaced the post-Napoleon Bourbon Restoration, even though the July monarch Louis Philippe belonged to a junior branch (Orleans) of the House of Bourbon.)
  3. The 3rd after Napoleon III (who usurped the 2nd Republic), emperor of the Second French Empire, fell out of power and was captured during the Franco-Prussian War.
  4. The 4th formed after the WWII German occupation & puppet Vichy France ended.
30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If there are people who generally feel OoA went overboard with the puzzles, that could just be why.

Honestly I think it could've used puzzles that actually took three minutes or more to solve. It was too light on them for me.😝

Maybe I'll go ahead and do the eighth dungeon today or tomorrow. And then Linked OoA's version of the Hero's Cave (not the same as Linked OoS's) before confronting Veran, since the Hero's Cave is all puzzles so hopefully that would sate me.

...I'm not saying I want to get back to Xcode though! I'm in the mood for maybe an 8/10 experience on the puzzle scale, not to have things cranked up to 14. Later, maybe.😜

15 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Also the economy becoming worse and kids being hella expensive.

My dad's generation a whole family could live well with 1 income and get an apartment/home even, atm a couple with 2 incomes have to do their hardest to live a good life. A kid will make everything worse.

Do what parts of the US is doing in response to labor shortages, weaken child labor laws! Intern the youth at the nearest mine or have them part-time at a slaughterhouse, that'll make them productive.😐

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Do what parts of the US is doing in response to labor shortages, weaken child labor laws! Intern the youth at the nearest mine or have them part-time at a slaughterhouse, that'll make them productive.😐

With the anti-abortion laws and slashes to education as a combo. Cheap and uneducated free labor that won't know any better in one package!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Galaxy brain generation.

I don't mind the high taxes i pay, i don't mind the health care cost,  etc.

But the 10% for retirement kinda get me because not only will i never benefit from them, what older people get is the absolute minimum and  they have to go through hell to get even a bit more to try and live their last years well.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

the big alt-right candidate in the last elections only lost in a marginal difference from what I remember.

Yeah that's what scaring me. If they kick him out, next election Le Pen might sweep

Anna enters the chat

Actually...

Any flier + Leif make for an Anti Air monster. Yesterday i played Roy's paralogue on maddening and gave my Leif!Kagetsu Hurricane Axe (+2) and he just deleted the wyvern spam. It was like 70 MATK against Fliers due to effectiveness multiplier. With Anna it would've been 80, and a Mage Knight a 90.

20 MT effectiveness unforged, that's hella powerful.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Time to teach these kids the true meaning of work!

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

... Yes!

I don't know enough about this trendy anime to properly respond, sorry.

Bocchiron.png

Also I found this while digging for that

Enjoy the one piece of fanart Mitan will get.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not saying I want to get back to Xcode though! I'm in the mood for maybe an 8/10 experience on the puzzle scale, not to have things cranked up to 14. Later, maybe.😜

Damn, foiled once again /s.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Any flier + Leif make for an Anti Air monster. Yesterday i played Roy's paralogue on maddening and gave my Leif!Kagetsu Hurricane Axe (+2) and he just deleted the wyvern spam. It was like 70 MATK against Fliers due to effectiveness multiplier. With Anna it would've been 80, and a Mage Knight a 90

Feel like Kagetsu deletes them anyways lmao. But interesting.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Enjoy the one piece of fanart Mitan will get.

Consarnit

Stupid fucking Engage devs making me take a cringy child instead of hot brigand queen.

Her and Nelucce got done beyond dirty. What the heck was even the point of killing off Nelucce in a dumb "we don't accept failure here" moment when you're then going to have his murderer and her cronies fail miserably 17 times over the rest of the game lol

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Feel like Kagetsu deletes them anyways lmao. But interesting.

Not on maddening. Three Wyverns would kill him.

In hard i did something similar with Rosado on hard as well.

They also have certain blow on maddening so i can't evasion tank them like i did on hard.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

What the heck was even the point of killing off Nelucce in a dumb "we don't accept failure here" moment when you're then going to have his murderer and her cronies fail miserably 17 times over the rest of the game lol

Rules for thee and not for me.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Rules for thee and not for me.

Yeah well, fuck thee, I wanted Waluigi to live and join my team. I also wanted to let hot brigand boss have the child in exchange for her assistance. Easiest Arran/Samson of my life. Oh and you can stay in your village and learn the trade, Jean, I'll be taking your cool dad, thanks. Oh and Timerra, since you're so capable and competent, how about you sit at home and I get your mom.

Basically, I want all the old people. All of them. Fuck the youth. The youth can feed my feather.

Dangit to think, my last chance to get Fates capture is that one of the Wave 4 characters get Kidnap, c'mon it has to happen, it has to, IntSys has been throwing me so many bones, THROW ME ONE MORE MAEDA, THROW ME ONE MORE AND I WILL BETRAY KAGA

Edited by Saint Rubenio

At least he too rode the "can't get killed fighting the heroes at least once" train that only like... five people missed out (Rodine, Mitan, Bandit Twins... who else is only fought once and actually dies for it?).

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

At least he too rode the "can't get killed fighting the heroes at least once" train that only like... five people missed out (Rodine, Mitan, Bandit Twins... who else is only fought once and actually dies for it?).

I... actually think that's everyone lol

No wait, the extremely ugly and amoral balding guy from Yunaka's joining chapter. He had a really weird name. Him too. Also, if we venture into spoilery territory...

Spoiler

Morion is also only fought once.

I also wanted to let hot brigand boss have the child

I read this too fast as "I also wanted to let the hot brigand boss have my child" and honestly Ruben, I agree.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dangit to think, my last chance to get Fates capture is that one of the Wave 4 characters get Kidnap,

One of the Wave 4 characters will get kidnapped instead and it'll be a Kaga moment.

42 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

God-Emperor yes! This is exactly what we need to do!

2 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

God-Emperor yes! This is exactly what we need to do!

Oh please Wraith, next you'll tell us we must put the women back in the kitchen.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I read this too fast as "I also wanted to let the hot brigand boss have my child" and honestly Ruben, I agree.

Say it, brother. I can't believe we've reached our yearly agreement this fast.

One of the Wave 4 characters will get kidnapped instead and it'll be a Kaga moment.

15 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Bonk, both of you.

You are getting bonked by me!

Reflect smh

I will reflect when IntSys gives me Fates capture.

I mean, we know from the datamine that

Spoiler

It could be Chapter 10 all over again, since there's enemy data for the DLC Emblems. Unless a third Elyos is involved, it means MirrorWorld!BadGuys will take the Bracelents somehow and used them in battle against us.