Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Since I've had some trouble finding it, this is where people are getting the Winds' profile pictures. Right now they're unavailable everywhere else.

Now that I get a better look at it... You know, Griss's recolor doesn't even look good lol. His design still uses mainly black and dark olive tones, but then his sleeves and coat...thingy are a super intense white that clashes horribly with the rest. Not to mention he lost the cool tattoo and piercings, and also he's lame now instead of the funniest character in the game.

When I heard of alternate Hounds, for some reason I pictured Gregory with a waistcoat and glasses. I mean, it would've fit his personality. As it is... whew, what a complete downgrade. But I'll take it, more characters to use.

Also Mauvier really is just fucking identical. They could not be any more obvious about what he's going to do... Not that Engage has ever excelled at being surprising.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But yeah, I won't expect much. Maybe we'll get good convos between the counterparts.

I want the same thing I've wanted since the beginning: More units and classes to increase replayability for the main campaign.

And Fates capture and a whole slew of NPCs, but I'm not getting that, so I'll content myself with Blueni and Lamery. And the inevitable conundrum when I find myself facing the choice of keeping Zelestia's cool special class or putting her in a different class where she doesn't have the worst design in the game.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

E V I L Fire Emblem Engage: Recolors bossmen and then gives them to you

Well when it comes to Zephia you know what you can finally do Rubenio:

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

We do know they're seeing our coming to Mirror Firine as an invasion at least.

But yeah, I won't expect much. Maybe we'll get good convos between the counterparts.

2 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Well when it comes to Zephia you know what you can finally do Rubenio:

Yes, throwing the general outfit at her is going to be positively euphoric.

5 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Come now Rubenio, there’s no need to be coy.

I cry, yes. I cry for the future of mankind, and the plight of the forlorn.

And Vandad's personal skill. Can I get an Evil Vandad with a decent personal skill, please? Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Counter strike 2 wtf

Only because someone/something is limiting her. She's 1 step away from being an absolute monster, and if alter world is not as peaceful...yeah

Which goes back to what I said about being mirrored.

It's not a case where one is and the other isn't. Rather, how they go about it is what's opposite. Since main!Céline is still described as a philanthropist, and the DLC Emblems do note she's gentler than the alt one.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer @Lightcosmo aight so I imagine Jabu Jabu's belly having an underwater map, combined with the wonkiness of the Mermaid Suit left a sour taste in people's mouths.

Willing to bet this is a GameBoy moment. At least some of it.

Hehe. Perhaps.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I cry, yes. I cry for the future of mankind, and the plight of the forlorn.

And Vandad's personal skill. Can I get an Evil Vandad with a decent personal skill, please? Thanks.

Oh come now Rubenio, it’s not that bad! All the evil characters Engage never developed or made you give a crap about are now good and all the good characters Engage never developed or made you give a crap about are now:

7 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Oh come now Rubenio, it’s not that bad! All the evil characters Engage never developed or made you give a crap about are now good and all the good characters Engage never developed or made you give a crap about are now:

Speak for yourself, I care a great deal about Lindon.

So the premise of Fell Xenolouge is that the four counties are essentially at a standoff. So the possibility of there being a three-way, maybe even four-way fight as @Acacia Sgt suggested is suddenly more plausible.

St7p7eVp_o.jpg

What kind of fucked up, criminal control scheme is that, Square? Have you the slightest idea what a computer even is? How many decades has it been since everyone figured out you use shift to run, Jesus... At least I can also sprint with right click.

2 minutes ago, Wartortle94 said:

So have you guys ever seen Yugioh Abridged? If so, what's ur fave episode?

Hide contents

I'm also known as Tanjiro haha

I can't believe they went and did it again.

zkbmxziu3cpa1.png

They are the same picture.meme

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So the premise of Fell Xenolouge is that the four counties are essentially at a standoff. So the possibility of there being a three-way, maybe even four-way fight as @Acacia Sgt suggested is suddenly more plausible.

Three Skies and a Battle Engage Edition incoming?

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Yikes, it's easy to forget how much text there really is in Triangle's earlygame. I've been here for like an hour and not a battle in sight lol. I mean, I don't mind, I honestly enjoy this game's story, but perhaps just a little filler skirmish or two would've been neat in these early chapters to break the monotony.

...Maybe drunk Dragan could start a food fight at the banquet lol