Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

14 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Do I look like I care if it isn't

Saphir best girl

then why even argue with that, is this an attempt to piss people off just for the sake of it, or for shits and giggle?

14 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ehh to be honest, I prefer having more reliability with my hits than with my dodges.

this isnt berwick where 90% still have chance of missing at least once in the course of the map

13 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, it is what I feared it would be.

I hate it.

lame. only color swap for four hounds, while not even color change at all for the royals.

the only silver lining is I like Nel design, the kind of Dragon lord + Female lancer protag that i wish FE had. The protag we want but not deserve. somehow it reminds me of Tales of Berseria with her torn clothes, and seemingly deeper voice. not a fan of asymmetrical design, but thats just a little nitpicking.

Nil the brother kinda okay, but his 3D model a tad uglier in conversation than his actual character artwork

while the four... dogs, just plain up weird since Griss and Zephi still had those maniac / bdsm style clothes. it clashes with the new personality. this also means marni will possibly still had those mean look despite being nicer

LAME

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

To serve as a reminder:

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Got a random thought.

Imagine another set of Emblems... but they all comes in pairs. Fittingly, they're housed in Earrings.

... give me a moment, might think up a few examples...

So, as promised, if I were to think up another set of seven (to copy the DLC format), I think I'd go with these:

Ogma & Navarre (A classic duo, as it were.)

Sonya & Genny (I mean, I already went through the trouble of coming up with a build for them, so might as well. Also, have I told you already that those two... *shot*)

Seliph & Julia (Poor guy missed out, so might as well. As for why with Julia... I guess it was a fitting choice...?)

Pent & Louise (Might as well have an actual couple if I am to make pairs. Though I'm tempted to put Eliwood & Ninian instead. Because Eliwood also missed out... and I want to watch the world burn by actually going for a pairing that's not set in stone. At least they have more going on to them in canon than others.)

Saleh & Ewan (A master and student pair, pretty much.)

Devdan & Danved (They're totally not the same guy.)

Lethe & Lyre (Let's have another set of twins. Also, another transformation style Emblem like Tiki's, might as well make use of the Laguz then.)

Seteth & Flayn (This would technically be Silver Snow representation, in a way. I mean, when we consider Byleth is more like Neutral on that matter...)

I was tempted to use one of the spin-offs. Maybe if I were to make a full set of twelve, perhaps...

Only now I notice it is a bit too heavy handed on the magic side. Hmm... maybe I could replace one or two pairs...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ogma & Navarre (A classic duo, as it were.)

badass duo

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Seliph & Julia (Poor guy missed out, so might as well. As for why with Julia... I guess it was a fitting choice...?)

the spirit of incest is too strong in that series

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Pent & Louise (Might as well have an actual couple if I am to make pairs. Though I'm tempted to put Eliwood & Ninian instead.

the fun pair

------------------------

of course after this you will make a necklace right?? to make a complete jewelry set and then finished it off by wearing everything in one character for ultimate combo

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Alear entering another world is similar to how Link enters Termina. Both fall down a hole in the ground (well inside a tree in Link's case but same principle).

Song of Healing is the first song you hear when Link arrives in Termina.

Ah, I see.

2 hours ago, joevar said:

then why even argue with that, is this an attempt to piss people off just for the sake of it, or for shits and giggle?

It didn't even cross my mind that I could possibly piss someone off by saying something like that.

Well, forgive me if I said something wrong.

2 hours ago, joevar said:

this isnt berwick where 90% still have chance of missing at least once in the course of the map

I still remember the time I lost a unit to a 99% miss on Fates. And Engage has Fates RNG. Berwick or no, only 100 means 100 as far as I'm concerned, so I will take the extra hit.

Of course, in Engage it isn't as bad because of time crystals, but still.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, forgive me if I said something wrong.

Alright, i guess im being sensitive these days due to Engage highly disappointing "expansion".  3Houses dlc story gives way better first impression, regardless of actual quality

And Saphir is cool, not trying to say otherwise

in my playthru of Pathfinder that I just finished yesterday, i even recruit and romance a 100+ years old human Queen that also more than happy to be at the frontlines leading in the war effort. Not exactly same, but still in line with badass old man/woman that refuses to retire that makes younger folk run in shame.

So those are not the exact thing i was talking

-------

As for diamant, theres plenty other way to bump hits than personal skills in engage, (unless you cant forge weapon in maddening which i dontknow) but theres no way to turn off that personal skill, and a little bit more effort if you want to offset that

There is no joke here. The humor does not exist.

Still 10/10 meme because Sommie.

...also I hadn't noticed until now that the decorations on her horns also got recolored. Character design!

1 hour ago, joevar said:

Alright, i guess im being sensitive these days due to Engage highly disappointing "expansion".  3Houses dlc story gives way better first impression, regardless of actual quality

Yeah, it's okay, I understand.

1 hour ago, joevar said:

in my playthru of Pathfinder that I just finished yesterday, i even recruit and romance a 100+ years old human Queen that also more than happy to be at the frontlines leading in the war effort. Not exactly same, but still in line with badass old man/woman that refuses to retire that makes younger folk run in shame.

Okay but that's actually fucking amazing. What's this girl like?

56 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IntSys said fuck this guy in particular.

People are starting to theorize that he's not going to make it to the end of the campaign. And I mean, those stats just scream "story guy that you won't get forever."

7 hours ago, joevar said:

of course after this you will make a necklace right?? to make a complete jewelry set and then finished it off by wearing everything in one character for ultimate combo

Hahaha, maybe! Though then why stop there? Then comes another set with circlets, anklets, chokers, etc!

Whoever carries most bling wins. lol

Redd_White_OA.png

11 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Enjoy and rest well 😄 

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

Hope you enjoy.

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, good trip!

Thanks!

As part of it, I am getting to cross another museum off my list- the Museum of Fine Arts Boston. Looks sufficiently big. The museum's website claims it has the largest collection of Japanese art outside of Nippon itself. You know I can't say Noh to that!🤓😋 A few rooms of the Asian galleries are closed (normal for a museum to have something being changed), a Hokusai exhibit looks like it won't open until a few more days after my visit (it'd cost extra anyhow), and the stone garden doesn't open until April. Won't stop me from enjoying the MFA though!😄

I went to Boston once like a year or two ago, so I've already seen all the colonial/American Revolution historical stuff and toured those old city streets. That's a nice thing about revisiting a large city, if you hit up all the big tourist targets on the first trip, you're free to move on to the smaller but still lovely points of interest. You get to be more chill about the second tour too, you aren't rushing to see everything anymore.

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also... what's up with Dracula's human form only being vulnerable in the head in the old games? Then on top of that he's taller than the characters so it requires jumping to hit him, pft... or a side-upwards strike if possible.

His clothes are not only classic style, but they've a layer of whiplar beneath them, offers perfect protection against would-be vampire killers of all kinds. He refuses to bury his mature, handsome face beneath fabric though, and he never liked masquerades.

42 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fr56KisaYAIEQQb?format=jpg&name=large

Ready for barrels tomorrow.

From the weird Atelier antiquarian here, have fun!🛢️

...But don't forget this is in your unfinished backlog.:

Fr3-7lQaUAANPSI.jpg.webp

-Technically, Vanillaware is 21, but that first year was before the name change to Vanillaware.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

People are starting to theorize that he's not going to make it to the end of the campaign. And I mean, those stats just scream "story guy that you won't get forever."

In that case, it looks like you got what you wanted Ruben. Playable character that only sticks around for a bit.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But don't forget this is in your unfinished backlog.:

Fr3-7lQaUAANPSI.jpg.webp

-Technically, Vanillaware is 21, but that first year was before the name change to Vanillaware.

Indeed, I do need to get back to this one.

Alternatively, he'll get a big boost near the end of the campaign.

If anyone's dying, my money would be on Alt Mauvier. If he doesn't turn traitor.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

In that case, it looks like you got what you wanted Ruben. Playable character that only sticks around for a bit.

Ideally I'd want a character like this in a story that isn't garbage. We all remember Kaze. Execution is also important, and I do not believe Engage has it in it. Besides, storywise, Engage is way too cowardly to pull something like this, anyway. I'd say they are more likely to do the very predictable thing. Again. Speaking of:

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If anyone's dying, my money would be on Alt Mauvier. If he doesn't turn traitor.

Mauvier 2 is 100% turning traitor lol we even got the soundbit of him turning traitor at the end of the trailer. It'd make for even sweeter parallels if Good Guy Mauv were to become Bad Guy Mauv.

His design doesn't even fucking change, for crying out loud. The other Hounds change slightly, turn good. The lordlings don't change, turn bad. It's so blatant that I'm almost hoping they do the omegadumb thing and give us two identical Mauviers for the campaign. At least that would be funny.

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Alt-Mauvier is just doomed from the start.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's so blatant that I'm almost hoping they do the omegadumb thing and give us two identical Mauviers for the campaign. At least that would be funny.

Spider-Man pointing meme.

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's so blatant that I'm almost hoping they do the omegadumb thing and give us two identical Mauviers for the campaign. At least that would be funny.

Spoiler

Mauveyle?

Actually, yeah, I got inspired.

For my Engage fanfic, rather than adapting the Fell Xenologues too, I'll make my own side-story. With blackjack and hookers.

*Un-Fells their Xenologues*