• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Hmm, maybe I should play some Engage this weekend. It's gonna be limited what can be transferred over to the Xenologues, but since stuff like Supports and Emblem Bonds will, then might as well. Do some extra preparations.

Noooooooooooooooooo

Democracy is again fucking me over

My idiot friends want to take me to the battle where I quit my incomplete second run, way back when. I cannot convince them otherwise, I get the "stone wall" treatment - in fact, the game says I'd have an easier time convincing the rest of the opposite option.

Imbeciles, no! I remember that battle, and I do NOT want to do it after this string of horrible battles!

23 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

So Physcial version of my magical monster XD

Well, both of them have like the highest bases in the game. Makes sense since they are the last recruits, they better be good XD

Pretty much, yeah. One's a physical tank, the other a supporting magician, but they're both good and they both get free deployment slots. There's zero reason to add anyone other than them to the team.

...Which still annoys me. Lindon and Saphir deserved their own slot as well. At least one, I mean c'mon, the game just screws them over.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Democracy is again fucking me over

star-wars-democracy.gif

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

One's a physical tank, the other a supporting magician

I would say he is more of a support as well, atleast in his base class, and she comes in an ultility Emblem supreme class due to her typing.

Both of them have bases to work in full off offense classes however, incase you need the extra power, and they will rule in them most of the time, her being more magical and him more physical/mixed

Also a PRF magical Knife is bigggggg, since Knives get +2 MT on forging

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Thank goodness, a silver lining to this mess. I had to relent and go with that option, but thanks to my subsequent raise in convictions...

Lionel has arrived.

Oh, and the girl that controls the weather too. That's awesome, she was my favorite mage in my first run. With Best Girl in TriStrat having already arrived earlier - she was pivotal in the last battle too - my forces are growing steadily.

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

star-wars-democracy.gif

Well I don't. This run's giving me ample reason not to. Benedict, throw the Scales of Conviction to the sea. I will call the shots from here on out.

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I would say he is more of a support as well, atleast in his base class, and she comes in an ultility Emblem supreme class due to her typing.

Both of them have bases to work in full off offense classes however, incase you need the extra power, and they will rule in them most of the time, her being more magical and him more physical/mixed

Also a PRF magical Knife is bigggggg, since Knives get +2 MT on forging

Fair points all.

None of them are as epic as Lindon though.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Guys, if Ruben starts talking about seeds and adopting children, we need to stage an intervention.

What do you mean, 'starts'?

Damn, two more characters? That's four characters between last battle and the next. I don't remember getting this many at once in the first run, not bad! One of them in particular might be really helpful in this god-forsaken map, too. And I still haven't done the mock battle. I may get even more after.

Maybe democracy does have its perks, after all. I should have known better than to question Benedict's judgment.

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is this the start of Ruben's authoritarian arc?

Uh, well--

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Guys, if Ruben starts talking about seeds and adopting children, we need to stage an intervention.

But... I'm always talking about that!

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

We need to stop the spanish inquisition before it starts?

Stop, stop! I'm not--

9 minutes ago, ping said:

What do you mean, 'starts'?

Guys!

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

N O

4 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Erebonia was in development since the 3rd. Ironically, this part only shows Falcon's poor planning.

Reveal hidden contents

The fact they casually reveal some of early Cold Steel's biggest plot point is hilarious. Though it also sheds light on some CS2 stuff if you already played it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364920670829936640/1088313125289349170/1b2d49d4528b313293348d5d33bdf781.png

https://i.redd.it/7yr5qgc1mqpa1.png

Its astonishing to see One human attempt to gawk at a 3D girl crotch in every possible scenario. But if those thing already in the original game,.. then i guess its dev fault.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

look elsewhere.

Ok

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

+1

K.

Partitio 4 is a fun end to Partitio’s crusade against monopoly. And the boss is fun. Not the fight itself, but the actual entity of the boss is just so fun.

The actual ending leans a little hard into forgiveness territory for my taste but it fits tonally so it gets a pass. Ori also has a weird moment that makes absolutely no sense near the beginning, if I’m being nitpicky.

I will say though, this chapter actually made me think the CEO of capitalism was right. Roque’s Island has such a catchy theme, workers’ rights and global prosperity are a small price to pay for that.

I heard that Trails to Azure gates certain things behind reaching certain DP thresholds. Are the requirements very strict (assuming I'm not mistaken)? It's not like I'm asking because I don't plan on getting all the bonus DP or anything.

IMG202303251605061.jpg

Epic. Got it for $40 too cause discounts.

7 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

This is fake news.

6 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Honestly, are there any JRPG settings that would be good places to live?

Atelier.