Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Alright, time to fight Camilla.

I'd say. If I had a nickel for every time I had to fight a vampiress after Death and before Dracula, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't much, but weird it happened twice.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

And the Chapel Tower has been 100%.

Well then, thought the high jump was gonna be a one thing, but it can be done in mid-air too for infinite airborne time.

And the Triumph Hallway as well.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Moments with Mauvier

Siblings vying for Dad's attention.

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Making popcorn

Very good.

3 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Incorrect. I said Luthier, not Luthier and the insufferable gremlin.

3 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

They should've gotten rid of him a long time ago, smh

1675115799197271.jpg

It was for the greater good

How dare you. The best character in the series.

You know, for a game where Camilla has a role beyond just being a boss (not that CotM gives her a while lot more than that), a bit surprising Laura didn't showed up.

Then again, Laura is in Portrait of Ruin without Camilla so I guess it evens out.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

ZO6MbLq.jpg

>Camilla

>36 Mag/ 38 Res

Did she steal Elise's magical stats

Also wtf 49 Spd holy.

iHGlGa4.jpg

>Selena

>38 Str

hacked

ttqQCUG.jpg

>36 SPD Beruka

Super hacked

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Between the create a chapter thing and the current TS mission being hell, I'm not making much progress lol

Seriously, it's starting to feel like this mission is intended as a punishment for picking the most morally bankrupt path. Gustadolph's strategy is impeccable, Jesus.

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Seriously, it's starting to feel like this mission is intended as a punishment for picking the most morally bankrupt path. Gustadolph's strategy is impeccable, Jesus.

His country is the icy one, right?

It just popped in my that, coincidentally or not, his name looks like a contraction of "Gustavus Adolphus".

Which, for someone who isn't a nerd, was the king of Sweden who fought brilliantly during the Thirty Years' War -until he got killed (his polar opposite best bud & chancellor Axel Oxenstierna oversaw the war to its successful-for-Sweden conclusion). Nonetheless, Gustavus strikingly created a ~70-year period during which the Swedish Empire was one of Europe's great powers. Until Peter the Great began modernizing Russia and made that the major power of the north and east. Although the Swedish Empire wouldn't last for even a full century, Gustavus Adolphus became revered as the "Lion of the North", a man who turned a frigid backwater country into a military superpower and remains in very high esteem in military history and education to this day.

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Card drop from a Trick Candle...

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Doesn't the Advance Collection add some QoL feature that lets you bypass the grind for new DSS Cards? -Are you intentionally ignoring if it exists. -I can't criticize you if you are, considering I was needlessly putting up with absurd RNG just yesterday myself.

Throné 4 had the perfect build up and environment… until you get to the end and the twist is really stupid. Conceptually, they could have done something interesting here, but they took the idea a tad too… literally, and the result was hard to take seriously. It will no doubt get expanded on in the finale of the game but still.

Luckily, I decided to end on Ochette’s last chapter instead of Throné’s. I was initially going to do Throné because I thought it was gonna be really good, like the rest of her story, but at the last second I decided Ochette’s finale would make for a more climactic last chapter to do and now my choice has been validated. Ochette 3 was pretty cool, not much else to say about it.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

His country is the icy one, right?

Eyup.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It just popped in my that, coincidentally or not, his name looks like a contraction of "Gustavus Adolphus".

Which, for someone who isn't a nerd, was the king of Sweden who fought brilliantly during the Thirty Years' War -until he got killed (his polar opposite best bud & chancellor Axel Oxenstierna oversaw the war to its successful-for-Sweden conclusion). Nonetheless, Gustavus strikingly created a ~70-year period during which the Swedish Empire was one of Europe's great powers. Until Peter the Great began modernizing Russia and made that the major power of the north and east. Although the Swedish Empire wouldn't last for even a full century, Gustavus Adolphus became revered as the "Lion of the North", a man who turned a frigid backwater country into a military superpower and remains in very high esteem in military history and education to this day.

That's... actually pretty appropriate. Huh. Now I'm left wondering if Square did that on purpose.

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Doesn't the Advance Collection add some QoL feature that lets you bypass the grind for new DSS Cards? -Are you intentionally ignoring if it exists. -I can't criticize you if you are, considering I was needlessly putting up with absurd RNG just yesterday myself.

Not that I know off. Magician Mode gives you all the cards at start, but that was already there from the start. The collection gives you a notification when an enemy can drop a card, and the built-in save states lets you grind for the drop since it gets calculated upon the enemy being hit fatally... but doesn't increase the drop rate or anything of the sort.

SRPG Studio is so pleasant to use. At least, coming from the constraints of hacking. I mean, it's clunky in some ways and the translation could be better, but the fact that I can just manipulate JPEGs for animations, icons, weapons and stuff is so nice. For whatever shortcomings SRPG Studio might have, you can really tell which of them's a tool specifically designed to make games with (relative) ease. I can do stuff here that was a pain and a half with hacking.

...Feels nice to create again, I'll admit. Who knows, perhaps this little contest thingy will be the jump pad towards something bigger. Though I wouldn't make any promises.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 hours ago, Newtype06 said:They should've gotten rid of him a long time ago, smh

1675115799197271.jpg

Those animals, they’re trying to assassinate the best character in the game.

Finally, the Pluto Card! Time to move on...

Abyss Stairway fully cleared.

Underground Waterway as well.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

I don't know, I still dont agree with the idea. 

I prefer the Fates method, too, but atleast the inflation works this time unlike every other game in the series xD

Audience Room done...

As well as the Outer Wall.

Okay, finally, time to move to the Observatory Tower.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

49 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I prefer the Fates method, too, but atleast the inflation works this time unlike every other game in the series xD

Even so, to me it feels like a "cheap" way to design the endgame.