Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Spider-Man_India.jpg

Fxt_7HsXoAAXvOy?format=jpg&name=large

Pavitr got such a huge upgrade in Across the Spider-Verse bro. Like damn, it's night and day compared to his original comic design.

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Returned to the Elsa and took down the Omega-Id. Wasn't difficult, Jin got defeated the one time I was foolishly aggressive, but that was it. I took one swing I knew I would lose at the Erde Kaiser Sigma, I wanted to see how long I would last, I gave up as soon as I saw MOMO get OHKO'ed. Won't bother with this superboss, I just want to finish the game. I also bought KOS-MOS's ultimate weapon, this game gets realllly demanding of funds late, if also being fairly plentiful with them.

Defeating it does earn you the Erde Kaiser Sigma tho, which two shots the final boss (the moon bracelet you got along this "quest line" reduces MP costs drastically).

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

All pictures of Chao are worthwhile, regardless of quality.

You should get a Neutral Chaos Chao too, also known as a Light Chao.

Haha, alright, fair enough!

I'm working on that! But i need to decide what color to go with! 

I went with Shiny Normal Chao color for Hero Chaos.

So, I'm actually gonna bother to ensure Hilda survives... she then promptly helps me by heading south out of town to pursue the units I sent towards the ships who are already a considerable distance away. Well then.

And that's it, Chapter 14 done.

"And please, treat my former classmates well."

*Dead Leonie, Ignatz, and Lysithea*

Awkward Look Monkey Puppet | Know Your Meme

Hey! Why no update on Bambi for this month!?

Okay, now for real, enough TH for today.

Agh, I want to finish Chapter 4 of TDatP before a month passes by from the last update... I don't think I'll cut it at this rate...

Well, time for sleep.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Man

Gladiator Orion was a bitch

Fuck True Hazy moon

Counterattack = death. 

Or is that the fire field? 

Either way, he is probably the most difficult superpose imo.

49 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Or is that the fire field? 

This one. Counterattack atleast you can stop attacking...even if AI goes full baka and suicide lol

50 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

he is probably the most difficult superpose imo.

I have more problems with the 109 one in Temperentia. Orion HP is quitw low, one 5 burst chain is enough to kill

16 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

This one. Counterattack atleast you can stop attacking...even if AI goes full baka and suicide lol

I have more problems with the 109 one in Temperentia. Orion HP is quitw low, one 5 burst chain is enough to kill

Sure, but there are times when he activates it at the SAME time you use an art and there's nothing you can do except... die. XD

Benf? I don't recall there being anything noteworthy about it?

9 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

but there are times when he activates it at the SAME time you use an art and there's nothing you can do except... die. XD

Yh it's bullshit when it happens

Had much more trouble with Fire Field tho

10 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Benf? I don't recall there being anything noteworthy about it?

He keeps one shotting everything including Tora xD

And his AOE attacks are super strong for some reason

Also still need to try chickenheart and ...Arek was it? Those 3 are the 3 remaining super bosses

Also need to get Newt and Zenobia 200 pulls and they don't wanna appear lmao

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

He keeps one shotting everything including Tora xD

And his AOE attacks are super strong for some reason

Also still need to try chickenheart and ...Arek was it? Those 3 are the 3 remaining super bosses

Also need to get Newt and Zenobia 200 pulls and they don't wanna appear lmao

I can't recall it's vanilla attacks, are they fast? Charge wise, i mean.

Chicken Heart is easy as long as you use Evade on his Master Arts attack, if not it's a full Driver Combo on anyone. That and he likes to run away, hence his moniker. XD

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Defeating it does earn you the Erde Kaiser Sigma tho, which two shots the final boss (the moon bracelet you got along this "quest line" reduces MP costs drastically).

Depends on how much time it takes to best the Sigma (and potentially grind for EXP/SP/money to be prepared for doing so) versus the time it'd take to just go in and fight the final boss. Kinda defeats the point of making the final battle real easy if takes a lot more time & effort to get the Sigma than just winning the game normally.

It's not like I'm going for 100% completion either, I'm not touching Hakok.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Depends on how much time it takes to best the Sigma (and potentially grind for EXP/SP/money to be prepared for doing so) versus the time it'd take to just go in and fight the final boss. Kinda defeats the point of making the final battle real easy if takes a lot more time & effort to get the Sigma than just winning the game normally.

Doesn't Chaos' Great Gospel Special grant Auto-Life to the party? Fairly sure that makes the final boss a sure win. Even without, it's not that difficult.

Awwww, that's too bad! XD

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Man

Gladiator Orion was a bitch

Fuck True Hazy moon

I remember trying to snipe him with Ether Cannon autoattacks solo by standing in a platform he couldn't reach.

True Hazy Moon reached anyways.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't recall what I did exactly but I don't remember really going out of my way to get it. I just did it as I approached the end.

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I remember trying to snipe him with Ether Cannon autoattacks solo by standing in a platform he couldn't reach.

This is the case for many enemy arts, such as many of Jin's arts. He can slash all the way across the battle field apparantly. XD

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

I can't recall it's vanilla attacks,

Mainly Berserker fang and Poison Breath are troublesome

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

Charge wise, i mean.

You mean animations?

They aren't slow

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I tried that

Got Blowdown'd to the cloud sea lmao

I'd say, I went to reread the Engage Manga, and it looks like they did went to by Zephia's words about Alear and Sombron waking up at almost the same time. I guess if they had to stablish an exact time of when, it was the more convenient one.

21 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

You mean animations?

They aren't slow

Recast time, etc, but yes animation speed is one of them.

21 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Mainly Berserker fang and Poison Breath are troublesome

Berserker Fang is the Blowdown + Knockback art.

2x hitting art as well.

As for Poison Breath, it doesn't seem too deadly besides it's 500% damage ratio. If anything it's a Water Elemental attack so decent water defence can shrug it off i suppose?

And ofc directly after i talk about it here i defeat Benf xD

Well, maybe because this time i was also lvl 99 lol

Although was very hairy at the end

10 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Recast time, etc, but yes animation speed is one of them.

Umu umu

I increased enemy attack speed as well, so...

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

So I've managed to glitch out the intro to chapter 3. Whenever the intro ends, even if it's skipped, any arrows or markers on the map will stick aruond until the game is reset.

aZfiRvIW_o.png

And this is actually magical, because it's literally impossible to fix. I imported the whole event from a vanilla ROM and copied all the text, the glitch remains. Absolutely nothing works. It defies all logic and reason.

At this rate I may have to redo the whole ass ROM just to fix this one glitch. Jesus fucking Christ...

Edited by Saint Rubenio