• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Persona 6 will literally never come out.

Is Atlus afraid it won't catch lightning in a bottle again? That would be the one logic I could see being viable at this point. Delay the next entry, because you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to fine tune it to assure it'll sell as much, or even more. The performance pressure of being Big (which Pokemon completely ignores and just cranks out the next entry to massive sales that don't decline anyhow.).

I shall withdraw to a remote coordinate in the Sea of Souls and enter spiritual stasis. To awaken only when there's a Persona intraseries (not-gatcha b/c yuck!) crossover of some kind, and it happens to include Tatsuya & Maya and friends. So, not for the next half-millennia. (By Philemon Atlus! How have you been so stupid as to not have a Joker vs. JOKER vs. Joker situation? It's so dang obvious.)

As for P5T, Persona the SRPG already exists, it's called Devil Survivor 2. They should've made a international football spinoff instead.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is Atlus afraid it won't catch lightning in a bottle again?

That has to be it at this point. I've never seen a company chase after their golden cow this hard.

7 hours ago, Hanes said:

Time for my biannual arrival. Hello people!

Dude what I changed my signature, damn it website.

Welcome back, although it took a sec to recognize you with the move away from all that old Nino association

6 hours ago, Hanes said:

Top 5 Favorite FE Characters
1.- Heath: Flies, has good stats and growths, promotes quickly. Best endgame unit by far.

But it makes sense to change things over to your favorite character (especially with Nino missing your top 5 entirely), and I have a soft spot in my heart for Heath (for all the Kinship Bond recruits really).

6 hours ago, Hanes said:

Bah, FE7 went from overrated to overhated in my book, which is funny to think about but now it kinda sucks that just when I get to liking FE7 everyone dislikes it now. It used to be completely different I tell you! I don't know if I remember that run, but Serra is crazy enough to do that. I think her and Erk are super funny together.

Too true. People got so nit-picky about the story, completing ignoring the strength of the main cast's characterization, and arc.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Persona 6 will literally never come out.

Eh, there was still a longer break between Persona 4 and Persona 5, than there has been between Persona 5 and now...although it is getting close at thus rate

Now back to a little more The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, and my initial reactions of it.

Edit: Show me where Lobster Spend Winter...is this another directly translated Russian turn of phrase about Lobsters?

Edit 2: oof, Poor Hosonaga looks so beat up...on top of his tuberculosis coughs

Edit 3: Never would have suspect Hosonaga is a ballet fan either

Edit 4: Really, Sholmes is singing a "My Way" parody...

Edit 5: The amount of characters that woke up with a throbbing headache this morning is starting to worry me. My speculation is it might relate to the near identical displacement of the books between the two cabins (like a emergency stop while everyone was sleeping lead to heads bashing into bulkheads while too unconcious to know what was going on or something...)

Edit 6: Wait, could that be the real cause of death? Will this be a murder with no real murderer?

Edit 7: Seems the emergency stop solved the lock door mystery problem...

Edit 8: Show me where Crawfish Hibernates...they must be making these up at this point.

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

AJFCJaU7ofPPrajvy0PmSF-MjU2Jpu_OUATiGchi

I think Mr. Sholmes managed to murder fashion with this look

Edit: What does Mr Strong Enough have against Hedgehogs?

Edit 2: Why do I get the sinking feeling I will have to defend a literal snake in court soon. It will be even harder to cross-examine than the parrot.

Edit 3: Literally doing nothing will free me here...but I think I am about to logic my way back into handcuffs in pursuit of the truth.

Edit 4: Never mind, looks like Susato torpedoed that logic with snake facts instead.

To steal a joke from @Saint Rubenio, That's right your honor, it was the kitten. The kitten committed the murder.

Edit: Bah, Naruhodo, your cruel remarks against the companionship of snakes suits you ill.

Edit 2: Amazed the snake wasn't called Red Herring at this rate

Edit 3: They are really throwing some shade at Sir Arthan Conan Doyle for being so ignorant about snake facts.

Edit 4: Its cute how they are pretending the case is already over despite how many unresolved clue we have at our fingertips.

Edit 5: Ah yes, the great force of ineptia is great enough to move kingdoms😛

Edit 6: Of course Sholmes would press the little red button...

Edit 7: It interesting how transitioning from a black and white photo into a color memory has been recurring imagery in this game.

Edit 8: Alas it really was a human murderer. No defending the cat in court this time 😛

Edit 9: Awww, did Inspector Hosonaga take Kazuma to the Ballet back in Japan

Edit 10: Do we really need a full deduction to show that he was about to consult with us, his closeted compa-

...How did it take me this long to notice the visual pun supporting this gay ship... ON A SHIP

I guess the SS Burya had to bury their gay ship before they had another Wright and Edgeworth relationship on their hands.

Edit 11: Why do I get the terrible feeling Sholmes may be into bondage...

Edit 12: A bit unconventional to have a pure investigation case, but case 2 done, which seems like another perfect stopping point.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

That has to be it at this point. I've never seen a company chase after their golden cow this hard.

I mean, DC has been reusing the same two superheroes for almost a hundred years. What's keeping these guys from trying the same?

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's so over

You know what would be funny? If i watched this movie but still didn't watch the Mario movie.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

oof, Poor Hosonaga looks so beat up...on top of his tuberculosis coughs

The universe just doesn't like Hosonaga.

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Never mind, looks like Susato torpedoed that logic with snake facts instead.

Fun fact: I actually checked this, and if I'm not mistaken, there are some breeds of snake that could, in fact, slither up and down a rope. Given how smug the game wss with its deconstruction of the original story, it's kind of sad lol

Ah yes, the great force of ineptia is great enough to move kingdoms😛

If that ain't the Ace Attorney spirit, I dunno what could be.

How did it take me this long to notice the visual pun supporting this gay ship... ON A SHIP

Hey, I didn't even realize period lol

It really is so blatant, though.

Just checked out the Summer Games Fest announcements.

I continue to be amazed that Alan Wake 2 is a thing. There's apparently going to be a deuteragonist, who is a black woman FBI agent, so I can already picture the wokeaccusations (EDIT: Yep already found one in the comments of the trailer, go figure). Atmosphere's great, gameplay looks similar, there was an ominous mention of an old antagonist from the first game, and Alan still being in the alternate dimension means there's going to be more varied setpieces than just "20 hours of dark forest." Looks neat so far, but I'll wait for less trailery footage.

Also, Yes Your Grace got a sequel. That's interesting, I started watching a playthrough of the first one and shut it off because I thought I'd prefer to play it for myself. It's on sale now - might be worth grabbing.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Edit 12: A bit unconventional to have a pure investigation case, but case 2 done, which seems like another perfect stopping point.

Next up is probably the best case in the game. I hesitate to say duology because I find the second game had better cases on average (not that the first one's were bad), but... yeah.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

31 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Me envisioning myself playing Fates after how disturbing Awakening was:

How it actually went down:

Did Wraith hack into your account

Anyway, that's the incorrect response to Fates. You should try laughing at Garon instead. Now that's a fun time.

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You should try laughing at Garon instead.

Wait, I thought you were laughing with Garon? Maniacally?

17 minutes ago, gnip said:

Wait, I thought you were laughing with Garon? Maniacally?

Sometimes I laugh at him. I'm sorry, but that concrete beard is just ridiculous.

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, right, Trump got indicted again.

Imagine if something actually happened. What would they do then? Still vote for him in prison?

Of course, there's no cause for worry because nothing has happened before and nothing will happen now. He'll just use it as a publicity stunt, like all the other indictments.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He'll just use it as a publicity stunt, like all the other indictments.

This is only the second one.

Also, this one is about the classified documents. The prosecuting side ain't gonna treat this lightly, so the fact the indictment is happening at all means they might actually have a rock-solid case that could actually stick.

Also, this was a federal indictment, unlike the first one.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This is only the second one.

I was including the other case against him that didn't have to do with the document stuff.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, this one is about the classified documents. The prosecuting side ain't gonna treat this lightly, so the fact the indictment is happening at all means they might actually have a rock-solid case that could actually stick.

Well, I don't have much faith, but we'll see.

So back home!

As for where i was...

I was in Egypt! Had some fun time there, but not as much as i wanted since it was 3hot5me. Wanted to go to the south (Luxor), but i didn't wanna suffer through 45°C...One day i will go there, but i rarely visit Egypt in winter XD.

Reason for no pics is that i didn't do much touristy stuff to be honest, since i already visited Cairo's stuff (including Pyramids) many times before.

Went to the sea tho and ate some good seafood.

What else...

Defeated all Xbc2 superbosses while Ill or too hot to do anything lol.

So, what did i miss?

6P8WGAC6_o.png

I am actually a terrible person.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

So back home!

As for where i was...

I was in Egypt! Had some fun time there, but not as much as i wanted since it was 3hot5me. Wanted to go to the south (Luxor), but i didn't wanna suffer through 45°C...One day i will go there, but i rarely visit Egypt in winter XD.

Reason for no pics is that i didn't do much touristy stuff to be honest, since i already visited Cairo's stuff (including Pyramids) many times before.

Went to the sea tho and ate some good seafood.

Sounds like a fun time! I suppose one tends not to associate big clear seas with Egypt lol

What else...

You should've played Superhot, for the sake of consistency.

So, what did i miss?

Started a new ROMhack. It's FE6 but you play as the bad guys. And some NPCs for variety. Also I'm removing ambush spawns where I can because fuck ambush spawns.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I suppose one tends not to associate big clear seas with Egypt lo

Egypt has 2 Seas tho, and the Red sea is a big tourist destination. Although the one i posted was from the Mediterranean.

(also has a pretty big seafood culture)

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also I'm removing ambush spawns where I can because fuck ambush spawns.

FE6 but not the worst game in existence?

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Egypt, huh.

Did you saw the Gundam?

GF4-001NE_Pharaoh_Gundam_IV.jpg

They don't have the money for that

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Egypt has 2 Seas tho, and the Red sea is a big tourist destination. Although the one i posted was from the Mediterranean.

(also has a pretty big seafood culture)

I guess they need someplace for all the crocodiles to live haha.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

FE6 but not the worst game in existence?

To compensate, you have to murder all your beloved characters.

I will have no mercy. Lilina will die.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Congratulations!

Now do them in BoC mode.