Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Time for Sakura. The chapter, not the character. The character will die if the game lets her, which is a pretty slim chance, considering the named enemy kill count sits pretty at four.

Ayy

Enjoy 😄

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Time for Sakura. The chapter, not the character. The character will die if the game lets her, which is a pretty slim chance, considering the named enemy kill count sits pretty at four.

Oh you’re gonna love one of the upcoming chapters...

Sakura really should have died though, the plot had the perfect reason to kill her but nope. So averse to killing characters, here it would have helped the story...

Anyway, remember that trio of maps I always talked about being the best? This is the first map! Enjoy!

You also start hearing the second best (or maybe even best) battle theme in fe. 

Enjoy that too!

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sakura really should have died though, the plot had the perfect reason to kill her but nope. So averse to killing characters, here it would have helped the story...

Except it would've meant killing one of the few good characters Fates had.

585548048923623437.png?v=1

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Game: "Be careful, if Sakura uses the dragon veins something mysterious will happen!"

Sakura: Trapped in a small room at the top of the map with no way out.

Am I missing something here?

Yeah you are 😉

Hint: check what happens when you use Dragon Veins, Sakura can do the opposite

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Exactly.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Game: "Be careful, if Sakura uses the dragon veins something mysterious will happen!"

Sakura: Trapped in a small room at the top of the map with no way out.

Am I missing something here?

It doesn’t affect Sakura, but it will surely affect you.

She doesn’t use it until the map has basically over though, so...

57 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This CGI works much better for 3D Pokemon than the cartoony style they've been using the last few years.

True. It is being outsourced to Namco, which absolutely has to help compared to relying on Game Freak. Even a last gen Tales has to be better than a current gen Pokemon from a technical perspective. -We should keep in mind though this a game made purely to be aesthetics.

A stated 200 Pokemon sounds a worryingly small, which leads me to find the $59.99 price tag questionable. A person with a backlog shouldn't complain about short games, and length does not equate for bang for one's buck, but it's still a measure of value I abide by.

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Except, she is named after the cherry blossom, that symbol of life's beauty, which falls away into nothingness all too soon. Let the petals fall from her veins as winter follows spring.🌸

😛

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Hey hey.

Morning (or afternoon/evening), to you and everyone. *waves*

Hello to you too!

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I gotta say, i like the base for the story of Hyperdimension. It intrigues me. Well, REbirth, at least.

Glad you're enjoying it! ^^

Y'all wanna know what's hilarious?
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is literally the embodiment of "press a button, everything dies" once you unlock Xu Shu and give him the right weapon skills, which is hilariously easy to do.
zRF7CNa.jpg

Look at the K.O. Count and the Combo count. This is all one singular button (pressed repeatedly, yes, but still).
Did someone want to see Ultimate Cheese? Because this, ladies and gents, is it.

---

In any case, my day went to f***ing hell really fast. I got a migraine and chipped a tooth for some reason, which hurts like hell.
Dentist appointment in three weeks. I know this is probably because Corona (TM), but still. Ugh.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, Shrimperor said:

wth

They usually give out appointments pretty fast for something like chipped tooth and toothache

I was surprised too.
I called, they told me to come by so they can take a look, I did, they said "yeah, come back in three weeks."

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I was surprised too.
I called, they told me to come by so they can take a look, I did, they said "yeah, come back in three weeks."

Didn't they atleast prescribe any pain tablets or something?

Luckily, yeah.
I am on a lot of painkillers right now, but I can see a whole bunch of sleepless nights ahead of me already. Yaaaay...

F

Take care of yourself and get well soon!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Y'all wanna know what's hilarious?
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is literally the embodiment of "press a button, everything dies" once you unlock Xu Shu and give him the right weapon skills, which is hilariously easy to do.
zRF7CNa.jpg

Look at the K.O. Count and the Combo count. This is all one singular button.
Did someone want to see Ultimate Cheese? Because this, ladies and gents, is it.

What fight would enable you to rack up that many kills? I'm not sure I've ever crossed 3k, certainly not 4.

In any case, my day went to f***ing hell really fast. I got a migraine and chipped a tooth for some reason, which hurts like hell.
Dentist appointment in three weeks. I know this is probably because Corona (TM), but still. Ugh.

One thing leads into another... As someone who fears greatly dental problems and would probably drive themselves insane having to wait that long due to constant panic over the status of the damaged tooth, my sympathies. 

My current IRL worries was learning yesterday a family member's employment has the grim reaper hanging over it due to "reshuffling". Not saying they will lose their job, but the scary prospect exists. It makes me, lazy, devoid of the slightest sense of drive in life, feel like a worthless parasite through and through.

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope things can get better quickly.

Oh, of course. She's standing on one too.

Well, so far I've more of a problem with the least awful-looking paths being blocked by cliff terrain. Why make it look like I could maneuver around the minibosses when I really have to confront them head on?

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, of course. She's standing on one too.

Well, so far I've more of a problem with the least awful-looking paths being blocked by cliff terrain. Why make it look like I could maneuver around the minibosses when I really have to confront them head on?

you can use fliers if you really don't want to fight them, but i don't recommend it

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A stated 200 Pokemon sounds a worryingly small, which leads me to find the $59.99 price tag questionable. A person with a backlog shouldn't complain about short games, and length does not equate for bang for one's buck, but it's still a measure of value I abide by.

It sounds rather promising compared to the original Pokemon Snap only having 63 Pokemon.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

What fight would enable you to rack up that many kills? I'm not sure I've ever crossed 3k, certainly not 4.

In Gauntlet Mode, it's pretty easy if you can't find the exit fast enough.
This stage in particular is labeled as DLC, and it nets you a bunch of EXP (it was included with the base game, interestingly enough).

And in Story Mode, there is a side battle you can do that enables you to get Jiang Wei that can net you 2k+ kills if you have a character with good crowd control like Sterkenburg.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

One thing leads into another... As someone who fears greatly dental problems and would probably drive themselves insane having to wait that long due to constant panic over the status of the damaged tooth, my sympathies. 

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

My current IRL worries was learning yesterday a family member's employment has the grim reaper hanging over it due to "reshuffling". Not saying they will lose their job, but the scary prospect exists.

That sounds pretty rough. Hopefully things will go well!

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It makes me, lazy, devoid of the slightest sense of drive in life, feel like a worthless parasite through and through.

This is very relatable to me.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope things can get better quickly.

Thank you!