Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Spara said:

Flashbacks to the filenames of some portraits, particularly Paramythis.

Whatever do you mean?

Xvrsbfd6 o

I see nothing wrong with that filename.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I mean, you're also kinda in the middle age between my brother and I, so the style of speech is kinda familiar as a result of that (even though you are less inclined than I to abbreviate). You can definitely make a general guess at age based on how people type and whatnot online, despite that my brother and I are both from the States and you're from Spain. 

Tell me, is your favorite character from Berwick Saga Sherlock, and is your favorite character from TearRing Saga Holmes?

That's a pretty cool method you got there. Pretty universal, too, as it seems!

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Trust me, melodrama knows no age.

Reveal hidden contents

I had a story where the protagonist was a mute due to trauma caused by his brother. And the villain was also written to have a familial frustration.

I was not much younger than you are now making this. I swear I don't and didn't have a grudge with my actual brother.

Fair is fair, not the best example.

Ahahah... That sounds so edgy. Does that mean you're my least favorite reader of my LPs from now on? Move over Butterman, there's a new boy in town.

The cringy fanfic's not really what I meant, though. I was more thinking...

Xvrsbfd6 o

...Well, yeah, stuff like that.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Xvrsbfd6 o

I see nothing wrong with that filenam

Now i think you are 14

jkjk

9 minutes ago, Spara said:

You can definitely make a general guess at age based on how people type and whatnot online, despite that my brother and I are both from the States and you're from Spain. 

If people guessed my age depending on what i write, i doubt they will make me that old lol

Then again i mostly like to chill online lol...

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is there a reference in that filename I'm missing?

Hover over that picture and you will see the file name xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Tell me, is your favorite character from Berwick Saga Sherlock, and is your favorite character from TearRing Saga Holmes?

I mean, I am very biased towards blonde archer boys - Both Sherlock and Esteban, Holmes, Jeorge, Leonardo, and Cyltan are all some of my favorites. 

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's a pretty cool method you got there. Pretty universal, too, as it seems!

It works... decently enough. It's pretty holistic with rather vague criteria, so it does have a pretty decent amount of room for me to be entirely wrong, heh. 

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I see nothing wrong with that filename.

She is a Best Girl. Fair enough. 

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahah... That sounds so edgy. Does that mean you're my least favorite reader of my LPs from now on? Move over Butterman, there's a new boy in town.

Really? That's the line?

Spoiler

He gets better. And it's not like he hates everyone because of it, it is the cause of difficulty for him, he's not even on his journey looking for his brother.

It's not like it wasn't melodramatic as fuck. It was. Oh it was.

Dear Internet, I find your lack of a video of Hope and Dreams with an actual loop disturbing.

Edited by Dayni

*Another play session of Sakuna, talk happens about a happy occasion to be hosted.🙂*

*A pop-up as soon as the conversation ends tells me to make a save in a separate slot before initiating the event*

😲

That cannot be good... I'll kill some time and get the current rice crop harvested for the extra stats just in case. Not like there is much else I can do to get stronger.

----

Vietnam has been fully revealed for Civ6. Not as cultural some people would've wanted, and Ba Trieu is a creation of folklore (I'd like it if Koei shoehorned her into Dynasty Warriors (or Warriors Orochi as a Mystic) however, she "lived" according to the myths during the same time period as the Three Kingdoms), but I like city planning and the civ has a unique beat with this. I am concerned their defensive combat bonuses are too strong from a balance perspective, I think I'd wait until aluminum and uranium become available before trying to invade Vietnam. 

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, yes, I figured this would pop up. When I was a kid I was unbearable with my language. Pompous to a fault, I was. Just one of the symptoms of my Asperger's. Eventually I learned to be more "relaxed" in my speech, but I still like for my sentences to look prim and proper, to an extent. Not gonna lie, things like saying "ngl" instead of "not gonna lie" just don't come naturally to me. At this point I've embraced that side of me. I'm a proud weirdo, I suppose.

Same. To this day I generally avoid the uniquely English concept of swear language, the f-bombs I'd be dropping in reality is "flabbergasted". I have a tendency to groom, proofread, and edit my sentences on this forum, wherein I do partake of less eloquent verbiage (intentionally being a few degrees more formal in this response) from time to time to express a particular tone. If I must write a text message IRL, I do make the unnecessary point of including proper punctuation.

12 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

XVrSbFD6_o.png ?

Ah yes, my favorite. So lewd.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Now i think you are 14

I am only a man who is honest with himself

15 minutes ago, Spara said:

I mean, I am very biased towards blonde archer boys - Both Sherlock and Esteban, Holmes, Jeorge, Leonardo, and Cyltan are all some of my favorites. 

Clearly Doyle based his stories on you.

...Honestly, though, Leonardo's wonderful. He and Nolan were the ones who dealt the most damage to Deghinsea, it was quite the sight.

16 minutes ago, Spara said:

She is a Best Girl. Fair enough. 

I love how that alone makes it acceptable.

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, haha.

Now that is the reaction of a person who is about to slowly walk backwards out of the room.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Same. To this day I generally avoid the uniquely English concept of swear language, the f-bombs I'd be dropping in reality is "flabbergasted". I have a tendency to groom, proofread, and edit my sentences on this forum, wherein I do partake of less eloquent verbiage (intentionally being a few degrees more formal in this response) from time to time to express a particular tone. If I must write a text message IRL, I do make the unnecessary point of including proper punctuation.

Well, I do swear, but otherwise, yeah. I understand your pain.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now that is the reaction of a person who is about to slowly walk backwards out of the room.

I find myself in that position quite often, haha.

788888377109118997.png?v=1

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Let's make a list!

I bet I'm in the top three at 28.

1 hour ago, Spara said:

Jeez, I'm a young'un compared to you guys. Will be 19 in a bit over a month. 

Get on my level you old geezers, I’m not even old enough to legally make my own decisions!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why does everyone think I'm old? Serious question. What gave you guys that idea, if you don't mind me asking?

You use big-ish words instead of emojis, emoticons, slang, or even abbreviations.

Speaking of age, I feel like I've sorta aged backwards this year. Like, maturity-wise.

But I still listen to classical music so I'm the oldest. Seriously, according to a quiz, my sould 4,564 years old

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m not even old enough to legally make my own decisions!

And when you are old enough to do that, you will wish you weren't

Speaking of age, I feel like I've sorta aged backwards this year. Like, maturity-wise.

That reminds me.

Aloooooooooot of years ago, a friend asked me why i was always so serious

That same friend a few years later (a few years ago): ''Why are you always so chill?''

When i asked him if he remembers the ''serious'' question he was like ''i did that?'' 

XD

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Living on your own and managing yourself is that stressful?

Yes.

And you will barely get the time to do what you always wanted to do.

Although as a student (well, not anymore, but you get the idea) i shouldn't complain really. My friends who graduated before me are super stressed all the time lol.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Even if you don't live on your own, managing yourself is very stressful.

Anyway, time to (possibly) finish Ch. 8.

Enjoy!