Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Olympic Games is now a piece of history that never happened.

2020 Olympics officially was competed by Mobius V Mushroom.

The first Olympics to be virtually competed in, at least it's not stopped entirely by the wars.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I don't remember anything after that, either because i woke up when it was getting good or there was more to it but my brain chose not to retain that information.

There is a term which may apply here- presque vu. You have a brilliant idea, but forget it the very next moment and it leaves you frustrated, because you don't remember what it was, but you do remember that it was so good.😣

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Olympic Games is now a piece of history that never happened.

For real this time.

😩

I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MARIO REFERENCE IN THE OPENING CEREMONY!

They should be guaranteed the 2032 spot if it's the next available. But that is so far away and I'll be mashed prunes by then.

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What, in terms of like, vibe?

I guess? More like what you actually do-mess around doing chores.

42 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Except this time, ninjas with oni masks appeared out of nowhere and one of them is like "come with us, it is not your time to die" and holds out his hand but the captain just goes "no i don't think i will" so the captain and the ninjas start fighting to the death while the ship sinks.

My country has hosted two World Cups... and only reached the quarter finals in both.

Smh, we currently have like over twenty years of never reaching past Top 16...

Y no fue penal. Digan lo que digan, ¡no fue penal!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

My country has hosted two World Cups... and only reached the quarter finals in both.

Still one more than us and you're more regular in appearing in it.

Then again Soccer is more solid over there than here.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

We've our own football, that's just reality.

That's just renamed rugby! Football my... foot! You carry that ball in your hands...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's just renamed rugby! Football my... foot! You carry that ball in your hands...

Correction: Gaelic Football.

Rugby happens here too, but we don't call it football here.

And yes, you're allowed to have the ball in hand, but it's less regimented and kicking is much more used in scoring (though it has gotten less kicky in recent decades, this is an issue). Also Hurling is the better of the sports, this just being one example and there are so many other times like this.

Edited by Dayni

You live in Wales? Scotland? Admittedly, when in English someone just says Football, they usually refer to the American one. My mistake.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You live in Wales? Scotland? Admittedly, when in English someone just says Football, they usually refer to the American one. My mistake.

Ireland.

The closest sport to Hurling that fits what you said's Shinty in Scotland and the ball's more on the ground in that.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly, when in English someone just says Football, they usually refer to the American one. My mistake.

Usually they'll call footy footy and tell you if they're on about the american one.

Ah, Ireland. I see.

Your realm is a funny one in my CK2 playthrough. They held half of Scotland one century, then the entirety of Wales the next... and pretty much convert them to Irishmen. Welsh culture is close to extinction. Then they had a Mongol Queen at some point too. But most of the time they're dealing with rebellions.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

So, did anybody else get lost and confused in the areas for the final chapter of Sky SC?

Because it took me almost an hour just to figure out where the place I was missing was, haha.

That final area definitely does have a confusing layout. Though not as much as FC's final dungeon.