Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Even with Alm you can still beat Duma with someone else. Sure, it's restricted to your Clerics/Saints since only Nosferatu can kill him aside from Falchion... but it's still much better than what Radiant Dawn did.

I remember when this was not the case in my Echoes run.

The crit animation did not trigger for me although Duma's health was already in that area Alm's crit would be enough to finish it off.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

I remember when this was not the case in my Echoes run.

The crit animation did not trigger for me although Duma's health was already in that area Alm's crit would be enough to finish it off.

The crit isn't a guarantee thing. When Alm deals the finishing blow, even on regular damage, he does the special animation, I think. In Gaiden having Celica stand next to him made him have 100 crit chance. In SoV, the bonus is only +20 Crit.

The point was that you can damage Duma with Alm and with anyone capable of using Nosferatu, including for the finishing blow.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Ah, I see.

I desperated on this bossfight because I thought this crit would have been done instantly.

Though how much nosferatu damage can be done to Duma since iirc it was a rather weak tome?

Well, Nosferatu has 0 MT, so it's just the character's Atk minus Duma's Res. The real problem is the 60 base Hit the spell has.

Looking at a video, he has 20 Res, at least on Hard Mode. Shouldn't be hard to up Genny's Atk. With enough levels and maybe a magic boosting ring.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

That's really not too bad.

I guess a cleric could do up to 10 damage or something...which is still not all that much considering it has more than 200 HP.

Also I thought about the end of my game. I will create a final boss which can be defeated by everyone. Also it will have a good and bad ending. The bad ending will occur fighting a weaker version of the final boss with an unfortunate sideeffect I'm not mentioning logically.

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

how is your XC2 playthrough going?

pretty fine! Sadly wasn't able to play yesterday since i like to play at Night and i have an early appointment today

not like i slept more than 2 hours anyway xD

I am at the start of ch3 atm

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Anything stand out so far to you?

I like how fast & interactive the gameplay is compared to XB1

Also how alive the world is

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Do you like Fates writing as well?

I'm a bit odd in that I don't mind "bad," because bad is often funny. What bothers me more is "boring," so bring on the trainwreck! It's a lot easier to have fun with a nonsensical off-the-heezy plot than a nothing story that doesn't do anything wrong or right.

EDIT: So yeah, that's a yes.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Shrimperor said:

it's boring, too, though

Aww... So it's kinda in the gold spot between laughably bad and actually good, so it's just completely irredeemable?

Also, aren't *most* of the Coldsteel PS exclusives anyways? I know that...CS3 is on Switch?

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Also, aren't *most* of the Coldsteel PS exclusives anyways? I know that...CS3 is on Switch?

PC and PS3/PS4, yeah. Although you wouldn’t want to start in the middle or second half of a story anyway, if you did choose to play them. CS1 and 2 are getting ported to Switch in Japan this summer, so maybe the west will get those too.

Morning everyone, I guess. *waves*

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

BUT IT'S 2 AM WHERE YOU LIVE

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

PC and PS3/PS4, yeah.

F

I am actually unironically looking forwards to CS, since I do like an underdog...And at the very worst, it seems like it gets Kringe with a capital B. Which can be funny.

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

completely irredeemable?

Yes

Best way to describe that arc

Although 2/3's of Hajimari could be seen as a funny traimwreck, on Mars of destruction level

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

PS exclusives

Nope

On pc as well

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Tutturu!

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I  K N O W.

772046707721502762.gif?v=1

SLEEP, MY CHILD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes

Best way to describe that arc

Nice.

Then again, I think that FE9 is irredeemable, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. For now.