• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

How easy is Awakening’s normal mode btw?

Depends on your skill level. I had trouble with it when I started playing FE, but you should have no issues since you beat FE6.

No ambush spawns either. Although I highly recommend a no pair-up run if you do play on normal, so you don't curbstomp the game.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I had trouble with it when I started playing FE, but you should have no issues since you beat FE6.

I used a save state here and there. Mostly because of ambush spawns though.

No ambush spawns either. Although I highly recommend a no pair-up run if you do play on normal, so you don't curbstomp the game.

I was thinking about it because of that. Ambush spawns absolutely ruined the game.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I was thinking about it because of that. Ambush spawns absolutely ruined the game.

The paralogues should still be a decent challenge though. No grinding, no pair-up sounds like fun.

But you do whatever you want to, of course.

The paralogues should still be a decent challenge though. No grinding, no pair-up sounds like fun.

But you do whatever you want to, of course.

If I didn’t want to do it I wouldn’t have asked. But I was just considering, I want to at least get triplets in the sims 4 first... *sigh*

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Make a girl cry, that’s not going to fly. Make a girl smile, you pass the trial!

Smooth, my boy

One of the better lines for Rex. Wont say more not to spoil anything, though.

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Make a girl cry, that’s not going to fly. Make a girl smile, you pass the trial!

Smooth, my boy

I love the Salvager's Code. Like you can tell he's making it up on the spot but it always fits the situation.

19 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

A male anime protagonist that is actually smooth and not creepy or blind to romance altogether?

How is that possible? XD

Cause Rex is a good boy.

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I love the Salvager's Code. Like you can tell he's making it up on the spot but it always fits the situation

My headcanon is that all Salvagers are good boys

xD

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Cause Rex is a good boy.

Sounds like it.

--------

So, decided to try the Cold Steel III Switch demo on a whim, just to get an idea of what CS is like compared to Sky.

2-3 minutes in and the Rean worship begins already. Wow.

He really is Corrin all over again.

Combat feels...very odd. No grid is weird to me, but eh.

Everything feels...overly complex. Not saying it's bad, but confusing.

Based on the demo alone, it doesn't feel intuitive. At all.

Interest is pretty low, ngl.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am thinking of summoning Corvin, but instead of using him, putting him into Merc quests so he can gain affinity hmm...

FYI, you need to do his events before the nodes on his Affinity Chart become available. His first event is in Garfront.

That's what I did because I was too lazy to actually do it myself lmao. Merc Missions: letting you grind stuff in the background while you do other things.

(I pray that you get Ursula early).

Well, Imma try the CS3 demo too. I'll cut it a little slack since it is the third game and I dunno what went on in, like, the eight prior games, soo...

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FYI, you need to do his events before the nodes on his Affinity Chart become available

Hopefully they aren't a pain xD

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

(I pray that you get Ursula early).

Currently i am running:

Rex - Pyra/Dhalia

Tora - Poppi (Earth)

Nia - Dromach/Crossette/Nim

And 3 common blades doing merc quests

Edited by Shrimperor

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hopefully they aren't a pain xD

Nah, his events are literally just "hey can you take care of this" and then "taking care of this" becomes the various different requirements of his Affinity Nodes. And said requirements are your standard "kill this enemy x times, collect that item x times" stuff.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah, his events are literally just "hey can you take care of this" and then "taking care of this" becomes the various different requirements of his Affinity Nodes. And said requirements are your standard "kill this enemy x times, collect that item x times" stuff.

oh ok ok. Thanks!

Aaand my sim just wrote a best seller. I will settle for twins and keep this save if that happens, but I’ll likely end up with a singleton...

Edited by Sooks

Pft, had to fight an Adventurer Claimant... who started her army in India. Makes me wonder why they bother, considering I can field over 150K soldiers...

The Mongol Empire took Bavaria. Yikes. Though my vassal in Pomerania took advantage they were distracted and took Bohemia.