Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Plot twist: IntSys decides to remake Three Houses because it was so successful. The only change is that the battles are removed because IntSys feels they get in the way of the dating sim experience that they wanted to provide. It becomes the best selling title in the series.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I just want a Thracia remake, dangit.

Thracia being remade before Genealogy is almost impossible, because sequel. Genealogy or Binding Blade are far more likely.

Of course, it's quite likely that they'll announce nothing at all FE-related. Keep your expectations at a minimum, people.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The director of Echoes also said he wanted to do FE6 next.

That doesn't really mean anything but at the very least, it shows that people at IntSys do want FE6 to be next.

If they want to capitalize on the popularity of TH’s success it’d make sense that they’d remake FE 4 first because it’s story is closer to the most recent game. If I remember correctly the FE 6 remake comment was from around the time of Echoes’ release, before TH became the best selling game in the series.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Thracia being remade before Genealogy is almost impossible, because sequel. Genealogy or Binding Blade are far more likely.

Yeah. I wouldn't be too enthused about an FE4 remake, but it could be a really cool experience. And I love FE6, sooo....

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Of course, it's quite likely that they'll announce nothing at all FE-related. Keep your expectations at a minimum, people.

Nothing at all is better than more TH DLC, so my expectations are at a minimum.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Yeah. I wouldn't be too enthused about an FE4 remake, but it could be a really cool experience. And I love FE6, sooo....

If I was IS I’d remake both Jugdral games and bundle them together into one package.

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

If I was IS I’d remake both Jugdral games and bundle them together into one package.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

+1

Bad idea. They may be connected plotwise, but they're radically different in the gameplay. Forcing people to play through all of Thracia in the middle of Genealogy, like I've seen some people suggest, would be terrible and would throw many players off.

Unless you guys mean to develop the two games separatedly and then release them together. This... would also be a bad idea. Don't forget, we're not talking Three Houses's half-assed routes here, we're talking two vastly different games that would each require full development time. Why would they sell two games for the price of one? Why would they release them together, wasting years of profit to be made if they just released the one that's finished first? That's a lot of moneys that they'd be losing.

So yeah, IntSys isn't going to do that. They have no good reason to.

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The director of Echoes also said he wanted to do FE6 next.

That doesn't really mean anything but at the very least, it shows that people at IntSys do want FE6 to be next.

That's basically what I was going off of in saying that, yeah.

15 minutes ago, Wraith said:

If they want to capitalize on the popularity of TH’s success it’d make sense that they’d remake FE 4 first because it’s story is closer to the most recent game. If I remember correctly the FE 6 remake comment was from around the time of Echoes’ release, before TH became the best selling game in the series.

Alternatively, they could also capitalize on Roy's Smash popularity and remake FE6 first.

The thing about the future of FE remakes is that both paths are equally likely.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

So yeah, IntSys isn't going to do that. They have no good reason to.

If IntSys were to bundle two remakes together, it'd be.....basically any other duology. Actually, if they had the resources, all of GBA FE could be remade and bundled but that's asking for too much.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bad idea. They may be connected plotwise, but they're radically different in the gameplay. Forcing people to play through all of Thracia in the middle of Genealogy, like I've seen some people suggest, would be terrible and would throw many players off.

I’d remake both games and give the player the option of playing either remake from the start.

Edited by Wraith

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

If IntSys were to bundle two remakes together, it'd be.....basically any other duology. Actually, if they had the resources, all of GBA FE could be remade and bundled but that's asking for too much.

I'd believe they might do this for ports, but full-on remakes? I'm not so sure.

Just now, Armagon said:

Actually, if they had the resources, all of GBA FE could be remade and bundled but that's asking for too much.

Well, there was the Cash Banooca N.Sane trilogy and Spyro Reignited...It's not too much work if they just se one engine for it all.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Alternatively, they could also capitalize on Roy's Smash popularity and remake FE6 first.

The thing about the future of FE remakes is that both paths are equally likely.

I’m more skeptical about FE 6 being remade first.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/nintendo-switch-games-2021-zelda-metroid-fire-emblem-pokemon-diamond-pearl-remakes-splatoon/amp/

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Man really brought up unconfirmed rumors.

The leaker has been accurate in the past, so although it is a rumor it has some more of validity to it when compared to other rumors.

Edited by Wraith

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I don't want faithful remakes

Ah.

...Well, I heavily doubt you'll get your wish, then. Echoes was faithful to a fault.

I do have another issue with that. Thracia and Genealogy are very different in scope. Genealogy is this big grand tale spanning an entire continent. Thracia is some kid fighting minor villains. 20-something chapters of the latter just doesn't fit in the middle of the former. They'd have to completely change both the story and gameplay of Thracia to fit it into Genealogy, and at this point, is it Thracia really?

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If a game needs a remake, then there's problems that need addressing.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh debatable.

4 minutes ago, Wraith said:

The leaker has been accurate in the past, so although it is a rumor it has some more of validity to it when compared to other rumors.

My thing with leaks is unless there is undeniable proof (stuff like Castlevania tracks being posted to the official Smash Bros channel a day before the Belmont reveals), I choose to not really put any stock in it.

Even accurate insiders aren't right 100% of the time.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

My thing with leaks is unless there is undeniable proof (stuff like Castlevania tracks being posted to the official Smash Bros channel a day before the Belmont reveals), I choose to not really put any stock in it.

Even accurate insiders aren't right 100% of the time.

Fair enough. I’m really indifferent to any possible FE announcements tonight unless it is a FE 4 remake.

Youtube just randomly put a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 LP in the list of similar videos when I was listening to Touhou music. The only reason I can fathom they could've done it is that the title says "Bana Saga", which is close to Banner Saga, which is a series I've been playing lately but have only looked up on Youtube like twice.

What the fuck, Youtube Algorythm. What the fuck. You're downright scary sometimes.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I heavily doubt you'll get your wish, then. Echoes was faithful to a fault

Sadly, yeah.

Thing is, even though i loved FE4&5, i don't wanna play them again with a new coat of paint, but want a fresh but nostalgic experience, so to say

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The only reason I can fathom they could've done it is that the title says "Bana Saga", which is close to Banner Saga, which is a series I've been playing lately but have only looked up on Youtube like twice.

Or because you got Xenovaded by us!